Author Topic: Mattie, Effie,Keisha and Yona  (Read 5586 times)

Offline Emshea

Mattie, Effie,Keisha and Yona
« on: March 14, 2019, 01:19:38 AM »
Ok so I have had readings with a few of the major ones. So some of the major ones were Mattie, Effie, Yona and Keisha. I basically
Got the same outcome with 3 Mattie,Effie and Yona. Time frames a little off. Keisha was totally different. Just curious who out of these have worked for you in predicting and timeframes? Thank you

Offline happyk

Re: Mattie, Effie,Keisha and Yona
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 01:25:37 AM »
I've only read with Yona and Keisha and both their predictions are a little far out. Even then Keisha's is further out and their predictions are exactly the opposite. Keisha's reading was kinda gloomy for me and for some reason I was a little scared of her lol even to ask questions. Yona on the other hand was very friendly and nice.

josh34

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 01:26:56 AM »
Kisha's never been great for me with time frames. I love her, and she's been accurate before, but she can be very wrong, too. There was a time I put her on my go-to list and thought she was so great, and do not get me wrong, she still very much is. But I've had some serious misses from her too. She's a bit too inconsistent and far from as accurate as Mattie, for me. Yona's been fantastic, too! I wouldn't trust her time frames at all though. The ones I can full-heartedly recommend based upon their accuracy and predictions are Mattie and Yona. Also, I would trust Mattie most as far as time frames go. Effie can be good with time frames, but she's a hit or miss too for me.

I've only read with Yona and Keisha and both their predictions are a little far out. Even then Keisha's is further out and their predictions are exactly the opposite. Keisha's reading was kinda gloomy for me and for some reason I was a little scared of her lol even to ask questions. Yona on the other hand was very friendly and nice.

Hi! I would definitely recommend Yona, for predictions, over Kisha. Definitely.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 01:49:51 AM »
Hey Josh, overall you'd say Mattie and Yona have been consistently correct for you in terms of predictions?  Just curious because Mattie and Yona's prediction fell in line with one another's.

Offline happyk

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 02:00:33 AM »
Thanks, Josh. Mattie's been really difficult to get a hold of and also very expensive but I'm trying! Keisha picked up on POI without even mentioning. So, let's see!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 02:16:40 AM »
Thanks, Josh. Mattie's been really difficult to get a hold of and also very expensive but I'm trying! Keisha picked up on POI without even mentioning. So, let's see!

Hi @happyk, if you call customer service they can usually book you an appointment with Mattie.  I've gone that route twice. :)

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 02:42:06 AM »

Hi @happyk, if you call customer service they can usually book you an appointment with Mattie.  I've gone that route twice. :)
Hi Samantha! I tried that just this Monday and CS told me that I'd just have to keep checking! Her queue is full right now. Bummer 😔

Offline samantha87

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 02:50:09 AM »

Hi Samantha! I tried that just this Monday and CS told me that I'd just have to keep checking! Her queue is full right now. Bummer 😔

That's odd; I would try calling again and maybe a different rep could help you out.  I called when her queue was full and they contacted Mattie and she got me in the next day.

Offline happyk

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 02:50:50 AM »

That's odd; I would try calling again and maybe a different rep could help you out.  I called when her queue was full and they contacted Mattie and she got me in the next day.

Oh really!! I'm gonna try that again. Thanks Samantha!!

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 11:36:53 AM »
How can I get hold of mattie what’s her website? Xxx

Offline samantha87

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 04:09:36 PM »
How can I get hold of mattie what’s her website? Xxx

She is on California Psychics.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 07:45:39 PM »
Who is better at timeframes Mattie or Yona? Like in regards to contact?

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2019, 08:00:42 PM »
I’ve read with Yona, Mattie and kisha all three were fairly different.

Over the past 9-12 months ONLY kishas predictions came to pass for me.

josh34

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2019, 08:14:42 PM »
Who is better at timeframes Mattie or Yona? Like in regards to contact?

Definitely mattie. Yona even states shes horrid with time frames. Mattie had multiple come through fir me and others, but she can still be off, but I've found that to he rarer. But urs, Mattie is AMAZING!!!!!

josh34

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2019, 09:05:02 PM »
I've read with all 4, they all have the same outcome but different timeframes:

Mattie: February - March - Springtime
Effie: Early February
Keisha: March - September
Yona: March

So far....nothing yet. My POI and I haven't spoken since mid-December. Although yesterday POI's dad and sister reached out to me?

Maybe them reaching out is hinting that he will push out soon?:) stil a lot of March left:)

Reach not push. Sorry

anything