Author Topic: Mattie, Effie,Keisha and Yona  (Read 5582 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Mattie, Effie,Keisha and Yona
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2019, 09:20:27 PM »
I recently tried Mattie since she was mentioned so much here. Her prediction about a few things was in line with my go-to who happens to be Kisha. Mattie was more detailed than Kisha though which I liked. None of her predictions have happened yet, but it's not time. She definitely has a gift though and I plan on getting a reading from her in a few months. I have never spoken to Effie and Yona has never been accurate for me and I gave her 3 tries in the past 6 years, she is very accurate for my friend though even her time frames are on point for my friend. I have given up on time frames. They are mostly hit or miss for me.

Offline username1111

Re: Mattie, Effie,Keisha and Yona
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2019, 10:01:35 PM »
Keisha: March - September

Thats a pretty large timeframe  ;D

Kisha has missed the mark for me in term of timeframe pretty much consistently... Some predictions she made in late 2016 for summer 2017 are still pending... and could still very much happen. Honestly, when I listen to my readings, I am thinking that she might have got the months more or less right but the YEAR OFF. by like... 2 years :P - Not kidding.
Time will tell.

I would not rely on timeframes, ever. Dont put yourself on hold. Just live your life as if these readings were only for "entertainment" :)

I've read with all 4, they all have the same outcome but different timeframes:

Mattie: February - March - Springtime
Effie: Early February
Keisha: March - September
Yona: March

So far....nothing yet. My POI and I haven't spoken since mid-December. Although yesterday POI's dad and sister reached out to me?

anything