Author Topic: Bitwine per min vs special prices  (Read 1541 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Bitwine per min vs special prices
« on: February 27, 2019, 05:02:25 PM »
Ok in general what do you normally go with? Sometimes a deal is a much better option but then what if you feel the reader isn't connected in the reading?  Just wonder what you normally do when going into a reading.

Offline happyk

Re: Bitwine per min vs special prices
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 12:42:15 AM »
I usually get a special deal. Most of the readers will go a little overtime too when we get a deal. A lot of readers when the payment option pops I don't think they stop it so we end up paying more, although paying per minute is a little bit expensive anyways.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 02:53:29 AM »
I just wondered because if you feel they aren't connected you can just hang.  Where if you do a deal you really have to sit thru the reading to get your money's worth.  Sometimes the deals are a steal compared to their per min price too.

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 06:45:59 AM »
I use to love the prepaid because as someone said sometimes they go over their time

After while I had a string of bad readers and I had already paid and you know some don’t like refunds. You can cut it off.

Or the opposite happens with the prepaid it’s reallt short and you’ve paid x amount.

Offline happyk

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 02:39:47 PM »
I just wondered because if you feel they aren't connected you can just hang.  Where if you do a deal you really have to sit thru the reading to get your money's worth.  Sometimes the deals are a steal compared to their per min price too.

That's true. I'm sure I've lost a ton of money by purchasing deals. But at this point I know who I connect with and since I stick with them mostly, I prefer deals. And this forum has helped me pick readers very carefully.

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2019, 01:26:03 AM »
There are some ethical readers on Bitwine but some of them just type reallllly slow and vague answers to fill up the prepaid $20 or whatever which is really annoying.