Author Topic: What do CP psychics see on their screen when each person calls?  (Read 3599 times)

Offline Snow-white8

What do CP psychics see on their screen when each person calls?
« on: February 21, 2019, 04:16:09 AM »
Hey! :) Anyone know what the CP advisors see when they take your call? Like on their screen or something. I'm so curious, and really hoping an advisor can chime in here? Its not like it should really be a secret... I just want to know if they see your phone number, name, nothing, etc...  Thank you in advance!

I only ask bc I kinda wonder if some see your name and number before they take your call so they know if they've read with you before or not...

I read with an advisor for the second time and it was within a few days as I had other questions and really liked their energy, and they said "Nice to connect again/nice to talk to you again" after they said their name and I answered my name.  I mean forsure they could have remembered talking to me as it was only a few days, but by just off a name, or my energy? I'm just curious.  Not that it surprises me but I've been wondering this for awhile now when I've read with others.

Offline Snow-white8

Re: What do CP psychics see on their screen when each person calls?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 05:19:44 AM »
Actually I was wondering the same thing.
I don’t call often but when I do, I always wonder if the psychics add notes to your account so that they can be consistent with future readings.
Is there a data base where they can find you with your name + date of birth? But then again, not all readers ask for your date of birth, so who knows
I actually create a new account every time I call (fake name, different credit card and different phone number) to eliminate the possibility of psychics accessing info from previous readings.

If you tend to read with the same readers all the time, I’d suggest waiting for while (give them enough time to forget about you), then call after a few months from a different phone number (and account) to see if they’re consistent with their predictions.

I know I've wondered about a database too (with notes and stuff ) or even just knowing your name on a screen I'm so curious. 

Lmao that is so funny and super careful of you to create a new account each time!! Hilarious, and amazing. 

No, I don't really read with the same readers all the time.... I've read with a few say like once in oct, then feb, it was just this one instance that I read with this psychic a few days apart only bc stuff came up and I had a few different questions that we didn't touch on in the first one.    But that would be interesting to try out! I also think though they have super great memories...my name is really unique, I always have to spell it out for them, as its not North American/British.. and I wouldn't want to give a fake name when reading with the reader bc that would mess up the energy, so I think sometimes they just remember things without trying.  That would be interesting though to see if predictions line up.

candiednut

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 03:31:54 PM »
for the inconsistent ones, I don't think they take notes. For the consistent but WRONG ones, its very highly likely that they do (esp if they ask for birth dates)

Offline embibems

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 04:56:08 PM »
CP psychics get connected to us via a third phone line! As in, first the CP line calls the psychic. Once your psychic is on the line, the main line calls the number listed on your profile. It's like those 3-way-calls back in the day lmao. CP psychics do not see our personal information like credit card info, names, or our area codes (which would tip them off big time lmao). I asked customer service at CP about this one time because I was curious as well. This is what they told me. I hope it helps (don't shoot the messenger please!) :D

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 10:37:54 PM »
CP psychics get connected to us via a third phone line! As in, first the CP line calls the psychic. Once your psychic is on the line, the main line calls the number listed on your profile. It's like those 3-way-calls back in the day lmao. CP psychics do not see our personal information like credit card info, names, or our area codes (which would tip them off big time lmao). I asked customer service at CP about this one time because I was curious as well. This is what they told me. I hope it helps (don't shoot the messenger please!) :D

Thanks Dw3091, candiednut, and embibems, for all your input! 

I love how careful you are Dw3091 :D , and I agree candiednut, I think the consistent wrong ones take notes especially when they ask for your birthday. 

And embibems that's really good to know (if they told you the truth) :) that they don't even see your phone number with area code, etc..

I have had ones I read with for the first time say "We've read together before haven't we?" Lol.  I think its because they actually have no idea and want to know if they need to look you up in their database haha....the scammers, not legit ones...I know theres a mixed bag of all!