Author Topic: Are spells good or bad?  (Read 8885 times)

Offline Flyingsoul

Re: Are spells good or bad?
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2019, 09:52:42 PM »
Many of you may not agree, but Spell is Spell, manifestation and prayer are completely different things. There are saying it's okay to do good spell, i would rather say it as good prayer, spell always come as taking someone free will. This is just my view :)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 03:58:50 AM »
@alphabetsoup - I would love it if it will work in the future! You are right...time will tell.

@ladya - That's what I think too, if it's meant to bring someone back, it will work if that is what the person desires and the spell is just clearing away negativity, insecurities, etc.

Overall I can't say that spells have worked but I am trying not to feel bad that I did them. I won't do them in the future at least not the online ones where I get scammed. I gave $200 for a spell and they came back and said I have so much negativity, they need $8700 to clear it all out. What BS. I blocked them and reported them.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2019, 02:45:35 AM »
Spells work and you can do your own. If you have someone charging you, it never needs to be more than around $100 including a reading to go along with it.  Its about focus and intent and timing and sometimes the spells work later down the line and you realize you don't even want the person anymore  ;D

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2019, 04:05:36 PM »
I don't believe spells work at all. It's akin to prayer. I am not even religious and feel prayer works in exactly the same way without all the candle burning, lighting incense, sacrificing cats/dogs, or walking across railroad tracks. The thing is that it takes a lot of prayer, numerous times daily and many of us can't conform to such repetitive rituals because it could take years.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2019, 08:24:31 PM »
Spells are just manifestation rituals with props.

The most important thing is setting your intention, visualization and accessing the emotion you wish to bring in.
Spells use symbolism to draw out certain emotions or help you visualize certain things and stay focused.

For example, you may use rose petals, rose water or rose quartz in a love related spell since roses are associated with love, and will be a physical representation of this to you as you do your spellwork.

As long as you are not trying to take away anyone's free will or inflict harm, you should be ok.
But I would not pay anyone else to do a spell as you do not know what they are actually doing for you, if anything.

Offline Alison123

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2019, 05:21:55 PM »
Psychic Tree has done spell work for me and it has been successful. I didn't trust it at first but I convinced now.

Offline Vanno

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2019, 04:17:18 PM »
The psychic I go to doesn't do spells but she said that she heard some really good things about Psychic Tree at AskNow for spells.