Author Topic: Nina  (Read 23325 times)

Seven11

Re: Nina
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2011, 01:50:15 AM »
Listen to your own heart and trust in the universe...because i agree that psychics usually are pretty bad with timing...and i am not sure how much i even believe that timing can be predicted...because there are so many universal forces that influence timing...i believe that the biggest lesson in life is to learn to love, and my biggest lesson has been to learn to love myself

Offline 1day

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2012, 08:01:01 AM »
I've read with Nina about four times since October. The first reading, all I told her was my name and she basically did the rest of the work from there. She was pretty accurate with describing me, and when I told her I was calling about a relationship with a specific person, she was pretty dead on in describing him and the situation around him as well. She was definitely able to tap into something, so I kept reading with her. She's stuck to her guns about something moving forward for the two of us in February and us being in a fully committed relationship by June of this year.

She's been way off on things like contact and when I would see this person and when he would open up about how he feels. The last time I talked to her, she was really vague and just seemed like she was phoning it in (forgive the pun), so I haven't called her lately. I think my readings were too close together (they all happened within a month), but it will be interesting to see if what she saw happening on the big predictions are actually going to happen. Should be an interesting winter!

Offline ebony

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2019, 08:31:42 PM »
i did 1 week ago, the reading is consistent and still stick to what she had told me in the past would happen even though the time frame shift.. i trust her gifts and will give it sometime and see. Overall she is one of the best for me on CP i really like her personally