Author Topic: Nina  (Read 24487 times)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Re: Nina
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 10:50:45 PM »
thanks guys. I was surprised to hear her say it. So haileyn, I take it the guy from 2 years ago wasn't a twin-flame??

Offline lightme

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 12:28:57 AM »
haileyn
did she pick up on the two guys herself or you told the story?
thanks.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2011, 01:05:04 AM »
haileyn
did she pick up on the two guys herself or you told the story?
thanks.

Well, usually I just give her a name and she goes off on it or I just ask for an update without telling her anything else but she never picked up on my ex, I randomly asked her about him during one of our readings when he came back. She just told me it's not meant to be with my ex but I can hang out with him to kill time until the one right now gets his heart and head in the same place.

She said this month of October I will see the new guy come forward and it should get better, well it has to some extent, he's been initiating contact and dinner dates. Both her and Susannah from psychic source said October is the month where everything comes together, so far it's going quite well but it's nowhere near what they said about him pouring his heart out telling me how much he needs me, etc.

At this point I'm not hoping for much anymore, I find that when I stop hoping and wishing for them to come around that's when they really do. But sometimes it takes so long that when they do I don't really care anymore, like this recent ex for example. Over the years I've learned to associate him with pain, I never really recovered from the heartache and loneliness he brought me, thus I've broken it off with him once again.

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2011, 01:28:49 AM »
So the twin flame still has you feeling sad? Ugh. I'm sorry. It's never good when the readers change their story like that. Sometimes I do think they get the energies mixed up when we ask about more then 1 person. That is irritating too. lol

Offline Elaan

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2011, 04:05:31 AM »
Just a quick note on twin flames.  These are the most difficult relationships in the world!  They are a soul mate connection times infinity and nothing you've experienced before or will again.  If you are in a twin flame relationship, you don't need a psychic to tell you that.  You know it and you know it instantly.  There are the strongest feelings of familiarity that you can't understand from the moment you lay eyes on them, you feel the most complete you've ever been, and you never get over a twin flame.  Its not possible or they wouldn't be your twin flame, that other half of your soul.  You can numb the pain of loss from that relationship (I did, but it took about 2 years and a really good candle magic ritual) and learn not to think about it everyday, but you never get over it.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 04:18:45 AM by Elaan »

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2011, 11:06:24 AM »
Hi Elaan
Yeah, I've been doing some research on it and I PRAY it isn't a twin flame situation and it seems HIGHLY unlikely. My only concern is Casey told me the same thing about 5 month's ago. She went into such detail on the soul stuff during the reading but I discounted it.

I will say I knew he was my soulmate before I met him. I knew it on my drive to the restaurant on the 1st date. Freaky - right? I wasn't even into this stuff back then. Had I known then what I know now I would have turned the car around. LOL
xxoo
Pt

Offline Kareena

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2011, 05:28:07 PM »
turned the car around? lol pt2

how about giving him a whack on the head now? will that undo the mistake you made not turning around the car?

Life is so interesting

Offline Kareena

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2011, 05:59:33 PM »
I read with Nina once and she took off without a word from me. She went on for  considerable length of time about a guy when I had called her for a non-relationship issue and moreover this guy is not in my romantic category more like a family member. She had amazing insight into him and when I told her after I could get a word in like after good ten or fifteen minutes she was really disappointed. I have often wondered why was it such a let down for her and it was not because she felt her reading was off the mark. I think she is inclined to see the best in everyone and her work is all about bringing people closer together.

I would say she has a kind disposition and is really good if you are into spiritual evolution a bit like Jean because  if you wanted to she can make you love your enemy. Nina would be good for repairing broken families as for romantic relationships there are no check box like answers everything is subjective and subject to change. As for love relationship the person you are meant to be with will find you, it is predestined.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2011, 09:34:16 PM »
I've had Nina tell me someone was a player/womanizer before but she also said she didn't think he meant to be, lol. She does see the good in people, it's just whether or not they're really as good as she says they are.

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2011, 10:58:44 PM »
hummm regarding Nina. I guess time will tell. Can more people call and report back? JUST KIDDING. lol

Offline lightme

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2011, 03:11:02 AM »
did Nina read him like he was your love interest when he wasn't?

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2011, 05:06:22 AM »
I had that spiritual cleansing done the other day and I feel so much better then what I did. All the negativity from my life is gone and I feel better about myself. I feel amazing and I recommend it to anybody to heal.

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2011, 05:31:36 AM »
sweetiepie, good to know how much did it cost to you and was that local or online

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2011, 02:54:39 PM »
My friend did mine I paid her a hundred but she usually charges five hundred it took her four and a half hours

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2011, 06:54:56 PM »
What is spiritual cleansing?

anything