Author Topic: Ed Roland - Bitwine  (Read 8081 times)

Offline aquarian_81

Ed Roland - Bitwine
« on: February 12, 2019, 07:17:44 PM »
Just curious to know if anyone has ever read with Ed Roland, and if you have any feedback.

Offline sawthelight

Re: Ed Roland - Bitwine
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 07:31:01 PM »
Yea didn’t care for him...bad energy...I don’t think he’s got much of a gift.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 07:39:35 PM »
Yea didn’t care for him...bad energy...I don’t think he’s got much of a gift.

Did any of your predictions pass? Yeah he is not a psychic but l heard from another that he is good at reading tarot. He can be blunt and definitely doesn’t sugar coat.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 08:02:03 PM »
I read with him long ago I don’t remember much...just that he said all these awful things about poi at the time. While my poi was no saint, he wasn’t as bad as he made him out to be.

I remember asking him if poi was attracted to me...he told me no. I laughed out loud because that was so untrue, if there was one thing I was sure about, it was that ...he would constantly tell me how beautiful he thought I was. When I called him on it, he said oh yea, but he’s only physically attracted, not emotionally.

It was almost as if he was trying to upset me.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 08:05:59 PM »
I read with him long ago I don’t remember much...just that he said all these awful things about poi at the time. While my poi was no saint, he wasn’t as bad as he made him out to be.

I remember asking him if poi was attracted to me...he told me no. I laughed out loud because that was so untrue, if there was one thing I was sure about, it was that ...he would constantly tell me how beautiful he thought I was. When I called him on it, he said oh yea, but he’s only physically attracted, not emotionally.

What a dbag!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 08:07:02 PM »

What a horrible thing to say, and when you caught him he wouldn't own up to it. I really detest that in psychics. I wish more of them could just admit, you know what, maybe I read that part wrong.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 08:21:33 PM »
I know!  I was like wtf. Not a nice man, at all. I think he reads from a bad place.

He got the emotional part wrong too, I know past poi cared about me, he just wasn’t long term material.

If you read his reviews, you see he pretty much tells everyone bad news. I almost feel he hates women.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:26:21 PM by sawthelight »

Offline ferney456

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2020, 07:04:44 PM »
Just wanted to resurrect this post to say i just had a reading with this Ed and he was so nice to me.

Very polite, kept callng me hun, was honest and open but not at all rude.

It wasnt a negative experience for me at all.

SHRUG

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2020, 09:20:08 AM »
Just wanted to resurrect this post to say i just had a reading with this Ed and he was so nice to me.

Very polite, kept callng me hun, was honest and open but not at all rude.

It wasnt a negative experience for me at all.

SHRUG

I’ve read with him and although he seems polite, his use of profanity really turned me off.  I also felt like the majority of the reading was his opinion and personal experience and based a lot off of the astrological signs.  Personally speaking, anytime someone calls you “hun” or “dear” or any words that only someone close to you should be calling you is extremely condescending and rude.  I despise it when people call me that.  I have a name for a reason.  But this is just my opinion but I don’t think I’ll be reading with him again. 

Offline aries1995

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2020, 08:49:31 PM »
I read with him a few weeks ago and asked if an ex would contact me. He said maybe but if he does it’s not on a romantic level and he never really liked me. He also said my love life wouldn’t improve for a long time

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2020, 01:37:41 AM »
Wow i really hope he didn't say it like that because that is awful.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2020, 06:48:53 PM »
His exact words were if he contacts you it won’t be on a romantic level it will be because he is a sociable person. I then asked him if he saw anyone  new coming and he said it’s going to be a while. So very frank lol lucky I’m quite strong

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2020, 06:58:11 PM »
I felt the urge and need to let everyone know who has ever gotten a reading from this man or intends to in the future that he is wholeheartedly believes in the MGTOW movement.  Their belief system is as follows from Wikipedia.  “Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW /ˈmɪɡtaʊ/) is an anti-feminist, mostly online community advocating for men to separate themselves from a society which they see as harmful to men, and particularly to eschew marriage and cohabitation.

The community comprises websites and social media presences as part of what is more broadly termed the manosphere. MGTOW purport to focus on men's self-ownership rather than changing the status quo through activism and protest, which to participants differentiates the community from the men's rights movement.

The MGTOW community has been called a misogynistic group, categorised as part of the alt-right and identified as being "on the borders of the hateful incel community" by the Southern Poverty Law Center.”

So please be aware of this when you read with him.  It may be a biased reading that you receive from him.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2020, 09:56:09 PM »
He an arrogant jerk with terrible energy. Please don’t waste your money. Nothing he ever says is accurate either.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2021, 01:33:07 PM »
I wanted to post that this reader was actually accurate about my old POI from years ago. He was one of the few that said he was not looking for a serious commitment with me and I should move on.  He was definitely accurate.

anything