Author Topic: Ed Roland - Bitwine  (Read 8079 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Ed Roland - Bitwine
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2021, 02:48:59 PM »
I wanted to post that this reader was actually accurate about my old POI from years ago. He was one of the few that said he was not looking for a serious commitment with me and I should move on.  He was definitely accurate.

so I have talked to him too and he was wrong for me. and also, I think he always gives everyone a negative outcome. just from what I've read on reviews.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2021, 06:23:26 PM »
I wanted to post that this reader was actually accurate about my old POI from years ago. He was one of the few that said he was not looking for a serious commitment with me and I should move on.  He was definitely accurate.

so I have talked to him too and he was wrong for me. and also, I think he always gives everyone a negative outcome. just from what I've read on reviews.

Actually read with him on new poi and got a pretty positive overall reading.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2021, 07:06:14 PM »

ok hope it goes well.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2021, 08:07:04 PM »

ok hope it goes well.

Thanks I was fully expecting a negative read. Lol.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2021, 05:36:09 AM »
to me he came across as more of a counselor type, just advising rather than someone with a gift.  hope his predictions pan out for you.

ok hope it goes well.

Thanks I was fully expecting a negative read. Lol.

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2024, 04:48:09 AM »
A bit late here but I am new to the forum and thought I would let you know about my experience with Ed.

He's been reading for me for almost a year now and everything that he saw for me happened.

He is one of the ONLY readers that told me my boyfriend was cheating on me back then. He was EXTREMELY precise about it and warned me not just once but twice and even told me the lady would be a bit older, already in his friends etc.... As much as I thought it was untrue, 4 months later, that lady called me to tell me they had an affair.

I read with him now once or twice a month about another POI and a very particular situation and he is always super supportive, great card reader and astrologer and even with bad news, has a way to tell them in a funny or almost encouraging way. i also read about some bad reviews on him, so maybe I just go along well with him, but he is one of my go to on Bitwine. He is also honest and do not describe himself as a "psychic" and in doubt, let you know that it is not 100% sure.

For me, he has never been wrong. For example, I recently asked for a contact prediction and he told it will not happen and he was right, could confirm a few days later, or other things about my work etc... I also learn a lot with him about asrology, charts, retrogrades etc... and he is super generous with his time, funny and compassionate. I looked for readers who do not sugar coat, so for me he is one of the 3 or 4 readers I believe on there. I'll do a separate post about my good and bad experiences on Bitwine. Please let me know if you have any question.

Offline Kate

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2024, 08:05:59 AM »
A bit late here but I am new to the forum and thought I would let you know about my experience with Ed.

He's been reading for me for almost a year now and everything that he saw for me happened.

He is one of the ONLY readers that told me my boyfriend was cheating on me back then. He was EXTREMELY precise about it and warned me not just once but twice and even told me the lady would be a bit older, already in his friends etc.... As much as I thought it was untrue, 4 months later, that lady called me to tell me they had an affair.

I read with him now once or twice a month about another POI and a very particular situation and he is always super supportive, great card reader and astrologer and even with bad news, has a way to tell them in a funny or almost encouraging way. i also read about some bad reviews on him, so maybe I just go along well with him, but he is one of my go to on Bitwine. He is also honest and do not describe himself as a "psychic" and in doubt, let you know that it is not 100% sure.

For me, he has never been wrong. For example, I recently asked for a contact prediction and he told it will not happen and he was right, could confirm a few days later, or other things about my work etc... I also learn a lot with him about asrology, charts, retrogrades etc... and he is super generous with his time, funny and compassionate. I looked for readers who do not sugar coat, so for me he is one of the 3 or 4 readers I believe on there. I'll do a separate post about my good and bad experiences on Bitwine. Please let me know if you have any question.

I think you'll find that we're pretty skeptical when a new person joins to post about a psychic that is 100% accurate and never wrong..
But if he genuinely worked for you - great.

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2024, 05:47:56 PM »
Hello Kate, I was approved not so long ago and English is not my mother tongue so I'll post step by step about all my readers but thought I would start with him. I have read with almost 10 15 readers and will post what I can say about my one year experience on Bitwine. Ed is the one I read the most with and he is affordable, I have absolutely zero interest about posting for him. Also, as said in my review, he did not sugar coat nor sold me fairytale and my sentimental year has been extremely complicated and difficult :-( but he was there to support me. Please keep looking for my new reviews :)