Author Topic: Bitwine - Autumn Rivers  (Read 36542 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine - Autumn Rivers
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2020, 11:47:02 PM »
She was totally off with me too.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2020, 11:50:53 PM »
I've had hits with her last November, but not with my last reading a couple of weeks ago.  I think she read the situation correctly, but she was optimistic on when contact would come.  She did say she sucked at timing (but most people are), so...  :-\

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2020, 08:37:40 AM »
Lol I guess she doesn't work for everyone, when I suggested her to a friend though her contact prediction did happen but in a much later timeline than she said. When I asked her about my ex she was one of the very few ones that saw no contact at all so this wasn't timeline attached but she was right. And yes she admits that she is not really good at timephrames but what she sees any ultimately happen or not happen like she said.

Offline PAgal1999

« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2020, 12:25:12 PM »
any update about her?
She was terrible for me, basically everything she said the opposite happened. But I guess she works for some people going by this thread

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2020, 06:22:42 AM »
She really works for me.. months ago I had a reading about an existing POI and she told me that he was ending a relationship and also we won't be long term in a relationship, which was true
she also predicted a new man coming in a couple of months after that... came true as well .. she got his personality traits correct too.

I read with her again about the new man and asked her about our energy together.. she said it's a very strong match and we could end up long term.
I'll update on how her predictions went in a couple of months xx

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2020, 12:56:58 AM »
A quick update about AutumnRivers general reading that I had in mid of July. She predicted that:

"If there's money arguments or legal things going on don't worry it'll be resolved in your favor within the next few months."

Her prediction just came to pass yesterday, I had a case settlement that the result was in my favor! :)

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2020, 08:13:32 PM »
Any more updates on AR??

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2020, 03:02:32 AM »
Have anymore predictions come to pass for you guys?

I’ve read with her last year and then again last summer. I really don’t know what I would come back to her again cause last years prediction didn’t come to pass and then again this summer prediction never happened, I guess she’s kind of good with the present and that makes you believe but no prediction came to pass for me

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2020, 04:03:01 AM »
Thank you for replying! I had read with her a couple weeks ago for her yes/no questions and she was vague with the explanation. Everything just seemed generic.

Have anymore predictions come to pass for you guys?

I’ve read with her last year and then again last summer. I really don’t know what I would come back to her again cause last years prediction didn’t come to pass and then again this summer prediction never happened, I guess she’s kind of good with the present and that makes you believe but no prediction came to pass for me

I was hyping her up last time because her reading seemed in line with big hitters' predictions...  but on my third reading with her she completely flipped the reading.
I don't know what was happening for the situation to flip 180 degrees like that

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2020, 01:57:27 PM »
She gave me contact predictions which she kept pushing a few weeks. A few weeks would go by and I would check again. She said it and another prediction were “imminent” but it’s 6 weeks past her last timeframe now and nothing so I give up. Annoying that I got sucked in.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2020, 03:26:53 AM »
good with present only

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2021, 04:43:37 AM »
Not sure if anyone read with her lately. I read with her last year Nov 2020, regarding a legal issue that was happening since June 2020, i asked her that time how the legal issue would end up and when it would be over, she said it would go okay but not a perfect outcome and it was not somewhere near end. I asked her again the same question early of June and she told me the same but said would end in June this month. And they turned out exactly what she predicted, it was okay outcome and ended on 25th June. lol
She has been quite right for me for specific questions but general readings are like 50-50. I like to read with her like once in 6 months, because she is cheap and always works for me on specific questions.
Hope this helps.

pfizer

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2021, 09:13:23 AM »
i tried her last nov
predictions, she was accurate like 30% (some small things) then the rest didnt happen, maybe it's delayed but now it's june 2021; didnt happen.
i wont go back to her.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2021, 10:01:30 AM »
6 months later I can confirm that her “imminent” contact predictions never happened.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2021, 02:11:24 PM »
Can now confirm from January 2019 that NONE of her predictions happened.