Author Topic: Bitwine - Autumn Rivers  (Read 35838 times)

Offline Sunshine75

Re: Bitwine - Autumn Rivers
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2020, 11:23:34 PM »
Was not too enthusiastic about her when I last posted but my recent reading was really good, mainly for present but she has got a gift.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2020, 12:19:08 AM »
Should have posted my thoughts on her here but I posted in the predictions that have passed thread like a dork. Read my thoughts on her there.

taurusgirl

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2020, 10:10:08 PM »
Ive read with her twice and it all seems to align with what's going one in my life currently. I guess im just unsure as to whether predictions of hers come to pass for others?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 10:29:32 PM by taurusgirl »

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2020, 11:35:02 PM »
Ive read with her twice and it all seems to align with what's going one in my life currently. I guess im just unsure as to whether predictions of hers come to pass for others?

They generally do, but I discourage you from taking her timing as accurate. Her timing has never been accurate for me but everything she says has happened, whether significantly before or significantly after she has said it would.

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2020, 11:46:46 PM »
I really like Autumn Rivers. I've been reading with her for over a year and her predictions and insight have been consistent and accurate. She might not be the best empath and her timing can be off but overall she's been accurate and helpful :)

Yaz88

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2020, 11:52:18 PM »

I got a general reading from her via eBay in early November.  She accurately picked up my present feelings, but so far none of the future predictions have happened. Quite a bit of things were supposed to happen in December and January. It may be that the general idea is correct, but her context is off.  For instance, she said I’d meet a lot of new friends in January.  I may have met a few new business acquaintances, but I do every month.  She also said I’d have a small bit of financial success in November.  I took that to mean that November would have a slight increase in revenue.   Well it ended up being one of my worst months so I guess “small bit of financial success” is just that, small.  I then read with her on a specific topic, and none of that has happened yet either. 

I think she’s honest and ethical, just nothing insightful or predictive has come out of her readings for me. 

Yaz88

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2020, 08:55:32 PM »

I got a general reading from her via eBay in early November.  She accurately picked up my present feelings, but so far none of the future predictions have happened. Quite a bit of things were supposed to happen in December and January. It may be that the general idea is correct, but her context is off.  For instance, she said I’d meet a lot of new friends in January.  I may have met a few new business acquaintances, but I do every month.  She also said I’d have a small bit of financial success in November.  I took that to mean that November would have a slight increase in revenue.   Well it ended up being one of my worst months so I guess “small bit of financial success” is just that, small.  I then read with her on a specific topic, and none of that has happened yet either. 

I think she’s honest and ethical, just nothing insightful or predictive has come out of her readings for me.

“Next it says that you have a friendship or relationship that seems over or like it ended but it has not that there is still unfinished things to do with that that will take place in jan.”

I’ll count H’s reemergence into my life yesterday evening as a hit for AR.

Offline sgrd

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2020, 08:35:31 PM »
Her general reading was a bit all over the place, but I asked her a specific question and she was right. Prediction came to pass the day after

Offline bee.23

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2020, 03:40:53 AM »
This reader was wrong for me

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2020, 01:37:29 PM »
do you mind sharing?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2020, 02:51:37 AM »
do you mind sharing?

I am still waiting for more predictions to unfold so I can’t fully discredit her yet. And I do like her reading style and think she’s nice, but she gave timeframes for when I would start dating someone new and that I will have “more than a 5 month relationship with” this person - did not happen - time frame for meeting this person would have happened by now. Also that 1) two people would break up in a certain time frame and 2) be done talking for good during another time frame - both of those did not happen either

Offline samantha87

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2020, 07:06:09 PM »
I went back to reread my transcript with Autumn from November 2019; she had predicted contact within a week and a half and got it within a week.  She predicted a trip for the end of the year, and that I would be the one doing the traveling (I went to see my POI on December 27th unexpectedly).

With that in mind, I decided to try her today.  Some of the things she said in my first reading resonated in this one.  She admitted her timing was bad particularly now, but she claimed contact will occur in 7-8 days.  I wasn't really too interested in timing, more so if contact was actually going to happen and while Yona said it would, sometimes you get that ridiculous itch for further reassurance.

Offline Lys

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2020, 07:44:05 PM »
I read my reading from her from February 2019 and I was not very impressed to be honest

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2020, 12:05:27 AM »
I caught her online recently -
She was on par with my trusted readers.
Still .... let’s see because I’ve been getting told the same thing for a couple of weeks now & I wanna see who was the closest in terms of timeframe (just for my own fun)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2020, 12:13:19 AM »
I caught her online recently -
She was on par with my trusted readers.
Still .... let’s see because I’ve been getting told the same thing for a couple of weeks now & I wanna see who was the closest in terms of timeframe (just for my own fun)

I don't know why this sometimes makes me happy/worries me. When most say very similar time-frames, etc. LOL

anything