Author Topic: Bitwine - Autumn Rivers  (Read 36562 times)

Offline Rav2202

Re: Bitwine - Autumn Rivers
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2023, 11:30:57 PM »
I started reading with her about a month ago. She mentioned something that would happen between my POI #1 and I and it happened last than a week later. I asked her about POI #2 and she stated I would no longer be interested because of a certain issue and sure enough, same day, he said something that completely turned me off.

Hoping more predictions pass.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2023, 01:45:23 PM »
Read with Autumn Rivers again and she was correct about contact this week. She gave it about a 20% chance I'd see this guy and I didn't. So I consider that correct. More to come but she is still hard for me to really validate fully or not yet.

I also just remembered that she was right about another thing. I've been worried about a friend and her well-being a lot lately and I asked her if I should talk to said person and she said not to, she could be mad if I do so I should wait and she will come to me. That just happened, she came to me to talk. Happy I waited as Autumn suggested.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 02:44:03 PM by Chitowngirl »

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2023, 04:00:52 AM »
Unfortunately Autumn Rivers was wrong about contact again. She said there was a 90% chance I’d see my POI tonight and that we’d talk and that did not happen. I’m really having doubts about her; big time.

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2023, 12:02:43 PM »
how is she on non-contact predictions?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2023, 01:08:09 PM »
For me, not great. She never ever saw another woman in this guys life. She also predicted reconciliation like 2 months ago at least and said it was likely 30-40 days out. No sign of that whatsoever. Didn’t even see the guy for that 30-40 days. I would try your luck elsewhere.

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #95 on: October 01, 2023, 01:13:34 PM »
Autumn has been consistently right for me.
I would recommend you to focus on what she says for the current.

She's good

Offline Army

« Reply #96 on: October 01, 2023, 02:11:48 PM »
With both, the general and specific questions I had with her.. Autumn rivers was wrong about everything..looking back at my notes.. I can laugh at all the things she made up.. she is one of the worst 

anything