Author Topic: Skye  (Read 38738 times)

Offline Aaron0326

Re: Skye
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2020, 12:36:21 AM »
Yeah her popularity has increased and I'm tempted to get a reading, but is she only on CP? crap.

Seems like it, Yea.  I would love to be able to read with her off site without being charged 13/min.  A 30 min reading with her would be extremely interesting

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2020, 08:44:15 AM »
Yeah her popularity has increased and I'm tempted to get a reading, but is she only on CP? crap.

Seems like it, Yea.  I would love to be able to read with her off site without being charged 13/min.  A 30 min reading with her would be extremely interesting

I really really really want to talk to her.  Do you think she’s worth it regarding predictions?

Have any come in for you.  I can’t stand spending anymore money for someone to tell me how thing are

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2020, 12:28:32 AM »

I really really really want to talk to her.  Do you think she’s worth it regarding predictions?

Have any come in for you.  I can’t stand spending anymore money for someone to tell me how thing are

I would recommend anyone read with her.  I will say that if you’re hoping to get a specific reading with specific details about someone or something, you may be annoyed though.  If she gets information unrelated to your question, she will run off with it and she can be really hard to pull back.  You kinda have to be open to whatever she sees.  A number of people here have been very annoyed with her for this reason.  Take that as you will

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2020, 12:42:51 AM »

Actually I prefer that, I think you get more from a reader if you let them run with what you get.

If you ask questions or demand answers, that is when you get wrong information and get disappointed.

I would recommend anyone read with her.  I will say that if you’re hoping to get a specific reading with specific details about someone or something, you may be annoyed though.  If she gets information unrelated to your question, she will run off with it and she can be really hard to pull back.  You kinda have to be open to whatever she sees.  A number of people here have been very annoyed with her for this reason.  Take that as you will

Offline sexyp

« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2020, 01:10:41 AM »
Skye is no Yona sorry. I mean it in the context that if you do not ask about a specific topic or person, it might not come up. she goes off on tangents and she could possibly be right about what she spews but unlike Yona she will tell you things that you probably don't care about. i will give an example. I called about poi and she was telling me about befriending some woman and also telling me about someone travelling to a specific state. she couldn't even tell me who that person travelling was or what relevance that has to me. it could be true but that is not why i had called and sadly didn't care about that as she is quite pricey. so I would say ask her direct questions. she might not be accurate if asked directly though and so it is difficult reading with her but she has a gift,.

Actually I prefer that, I think you get more from a reader if you let them run with what you get.

If you ask questions or demand answers, that is when you get wrong information and get disappointed.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2020, 01:16:44 AM »
For the money that I spent with her, I will probably not call back. I didn’t get any real useful insight. She gave me a name to remember later and that’s about it lol

Online Wishful Thinker

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2020, 09:42:25 AM »
Way back in the day when she was at $6.50 per minute, she told me random things that rang true like your garbage can is red or you live in a quiet area for example.  But, she was extremely sporadic and sounded like she was just all over the place throughout the reading.  Imagine a pool table and ball and she’s the ball.  Just all over the table with nothing substantial.  She is very nice and I won’t take that from her, but she just was too sporadic for me. I also have no idea how she made it to $13.00 in just a couple of years.  I’ve spoken with some on CA who are still at their same low price and are more accurate than her.  Just makes you wonder how CA determines who get priced at a higher rate than others.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2020, 08:15:25 AM »
Skye is no Yona sorry. I mean it in the context that if you do not ask about a specific topic or person, it might not come up. she goes off on tangents and she could possibly be right about what she spews but unlike Yona she will tell you things that you probably don't care about. i will give an example. I called about poi and she was telling me about befriending some woman and also telling me about someone travelling to a specific state. she couldn't even tell me who that person travelling was or what relevance that has to me. it could be true but that is not why i had called and sadly didn't care about that as she is quite pricey. so I would say ask her direct questions. she might not be accurate if asked directly though and so it is difficult reading with her but she has a gift,.

I can certainly understand why you feel that way.  I dk if Skye and I just have a good connection but I’ve read with yona and based on my experience, she didn’t hold a candle to Skye.  Ironically i found  yona a bit of a let down. Goes to show you everyone has different connections. Skye definitely does run off on tangents and as annoying as it is when I’m trying to get specific info, I can honestly say the tangents she has gone off on for me have been more important than the reason I was calling.  In fact she almost completely brushed my question aside last time I spoke with her and spent pretty much the entire reading scolding me about something.  I was in kinda shitty place and was neglecting some pretty important stuff in my life. She knew EXACTLy what was going on and was pleading with me to get it together.  She offered some really jaw dropping validations as well.  Like bring tears to eyes validations including highly specific future events I know for a fact will transpire.  I really wish everyone had the experience I keep having with her.  I’ll go as far as to say her readings convince me there is some sort of divine presence or being watching everyone.  That’s how powerful my experiences have been with her. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2020, 08:46:20 PM »
Yep Yona was a letdown for me too, but that is just my experience.
Do you know if Skye has a facebook page? There appears to be a lot of Skyes out there.

Offline Panchitakitty

« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2020, 10:08:15 PM »
I read with skye before she called out my daughters name without any input from me Her predictions happened in the past for me as well she is good but pricey.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2020, 05:33:49 PM »
I really like Skye. Will come back and let you know if predictions come to pass. She called out my POI’s date of birth and where I live (my area code isn’t the same city). She also knew my nephews name.

Offline hope36

« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2020, 10:44:40 PM »
Interesting to see how many connect very well with her.

I had a reading in Oct 2019, and asked her a general, to see whatever comes up for me in near future, she threw out names and cities. 6 months later (present) - nothing she said has came to pass.
Agree, its only been 6 months, but I'm inclined to say she didn't work for me (I read for around 20min)

Asked her a question 10min or so into the reading about someone, and her prediction there didn't pan out either

Offline SarahM

« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2020, 03:15:55 AM »
I read with her and literally nothing she said made sense.. such a huge waste of money

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2020, 08:16:02 PM »
I haven’t had a reading in a long time now thank god.  Coming back here to say that of all the readers I binged on at the beginning of the year, Skye was the only one who actually nailed stuff.  Almost all of the predictions she made for me have come true.  Some have been very random and seemingly insignificant but pretty much everything she said has come true. 

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2020, 12:58:01 AM »
I read with her and she was terrible for me.. she was bringing up some random stuff and did not even answer my questions. I called about poi and she was talking to me about some french lady

anything