Author Topic: Skye  (Read 38396 times)

Offline somebodyawesomeindc

Skye
« on: January 31, 2019, 09:15:18 PM »
I'm new here.  Has anyone read with Skye?  I've read with her twice and thought she was gifted but was wondering what others think of her. 

josh34

Re: Skye
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 09:42:24 PM »
Hi! I read with her. She was .. interesting.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 10:49:46 PM »
Interesting as in...  Good?  Or....

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 10:50:16 PM »
Terrible for me.

josh34

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 10:53:28 PM »
Interesting as in...  Good?  Or....

She god a couple facts right. They could have been good guesses but it was unlikely. Jury still out on prediction. Sorry for short response, really busy. hope this helped!

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 11:44:27 PM »
Bang on for career horrible for love (in my case)

Every career and work prediction came to pass including timing.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2019, 03:23:46 AM »
Back to confirm a prediction. In October she told me that in January I will get a new job offer from a “French” company.

Prediction happened :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2019, 05:03:24 AM »
Back to confirm a prediction. In October she told me that in January I will get a new job offer from a “French” company.

Prediction happened :)

So awesome!! She also predicted a job offer for me last month that I was not calling about (calling about POI). She said it would be something creative. I didn't really care at the time--offer came through out of the blue TODAY! Congrats to you!!!! :D

josh34

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2019, 05:54:15 AM »
Hopefully her timelines are off. I just found my text from a while ago. Uh. Said I'd be travelling to see my POI toward the "end of the year/autumn". She said "4 months from now", and the reading was in September. Nope.

Said November for a big change. Nope.

Said I'd meet someone with a specific name. Nope.

Mentioned another person with tattoos in a certain place. Nope.

I feel she got some things, because they'd be hard to be guesses, but she made predictions which didn't happen and are just far off. So I'm hoping that her timeframes are just weird, and the details she's given me are accurate. Because it is literally all good news. Marriage, kid, etc. Things have progressed, which is great. But I'm a little worried about the "100% good news" aspect of my reading. Especially with the lack of things coming to pass, already, and with some details being contradiction (and more fairy-tale-esque) to more "realistic" details, which other, trusted readers have told me.. How far does she read out, or what is known to be her "seeing limit"?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 06:00:01 AM by josh34 »

Offline hope36

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2019, 05:32:17 PM »
Bump. Any updates?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2019, 09:35:08 PM »
I had a reading with her nothing much said but she mentioned who in the family has a June birthday, in response I told her it was my brother, she told me he misses me and will call soon, I was surprised because my brother and I have not spoken in years, unfortunately it did not happen.

Bump. Any updates?

Offline Zzib

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2019, 03:02:12 PM »
I just read with her and she was terrible indeed out of all the psychics I talked she got nothing right

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2019, 03:08:15 PM »
Yep she asked me who is the June birthday, I said I didn't know and she said family and I said my brother, then she said he will contact you soon, he miss you, ok it's been months but if you consider his wife spying on me on WhatsApp, then yeah it came true lol, I didn't mention I had contacted him maybe a week or so before the call regarding some family matter, I had not spoken to him for years.

I just read with her and she was terrible indeed out of all the psychics I talked she got nothing right

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2019, 09:09:02 PM »
I can’t even begin to explain the reading I had today.

This baffled me with the randomness.

And didn’t fit with anything else I’ve been told .

Crazy. What a waste of money

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2019, 06:22:40 AM »
I still don’t know what to make out of her, but my ex poi did reach out on Friday.. may24... i do recall she felt a bit of sadness for this day.. she told me to mark it, on the calendar. Ex poi reached out via email after I raged in anger due to a few words he told me in my face that I didn’t take in... and no woman should hear.

anything