Author Topic: Skye  (Read 38651 times)

Offline Joy

Re: Skye
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2019, 02:44:39 PM »
“why are they telling me 3 years at 1 job and then, structurally you’re going forward quite quickly. That’s what I’m being told. And suddenly finances get easier for you?”

You gotta be kidding me. I just got a similar line from her last week: "Why are they telling me three years at one job, and then, structurally, you go forward quite quickly. This is what they are telling me. Then, your finances go up." I have it on recording! And this is something I didn't ask to hear.

So, this is what my motley experience with Skye has been so far:

In January of 2018, I was breaking up with a 2-yr relationship. I didn't know it yet, it was a crisis, but you know how it is sometimes - you have the sense that it won't get better, but since you have invested your heart in it, it is painful and hard to just say, "He is a flip-flop and he will always be a flip-flop until he changes it himself, but he ain't gonna do it in any foreseeable future. At the same time things in my life (work, finances) have just started moving rapidly, but I somehow always put heart matters before all else and since I was in this painful place, I opened the CP site, there was only a short list of available advisers (they should not be advising, BTW, but just saying what they see, hear, sense, but that is another issue). I had no idea who Skye is, I just didn't want a card reading and although her rate seemed a bit high, it was below 100 USD at the time. She started with some superlatives about me. I politely cut her off and asked that we concentrate on questions. I asked about the guy who was breaking my heart. To everything I asked about him, she responded with some stuff I wasn't sure what to make of, "I see a trip abroad coming. It will be fun. You should go." It was at the tip of my tongue to say,"Well, if it is coming for me, then why do you have to tell me that I should go?" However, I had asked to concentrate on THE GUY! I heard about 3 male figures that she mentioned and every time I asked if this is my guy. She'd say, "Maybe, maybe." Then, she told me how she sees my wedding cake with "a golden leaf on top" and then she said, "I just tasted it. It is delicious." Then she dropped some names to me and told me to "hold on to" them, because I had no clue who these people were, a gild with tattoo on her neck, an elderly lady, who is maternal to me, a darker skinned girl, who will be my best friend and a lot of car rides. It did feel a little like some kind of imagery from Twin Peaks, to be honest. And at the end she popped a name of a guy and she told me "He will want to date you. Date him."

The only thing that actually happen out of all this was the guy whose name she mentioned and told me to date him. It was because of this that I have called her a few more times in the past 1.5 yrs, only to hang up confused and perplexed with what she was telling me. The odd thing is that in almost each of her readings she'd say this guy's name, but no prediction she gave about him after the initial one  happened. Only a couple of her predictions that she made about him happened , but it was not with him but with someone else. For example, I called to ask about something I felt I was misunderstanding, she told me the next time I see this guy I had started going out with, he'd give me a hug. Well, the next time I saw him, just as I entered the room, another male colleague came up to me and gave me a hug. My guy later drove me home and I had no hug from him, he did something else that was more platonically romantic, but no hug. Then, it was that next time I saw him, he'd bring me a late. Someone brought me a late the day she said, but it was not him, it was a guy, but just a colleague and nothing of romantic character. The guy just brought it because I helped him with something. Other than that, I can rely on Skye to tell me what kind of "parties" are coming. These she can somewhat predict correctly. And I have lived to realize that when she says "party," it is often not anything cool and fun I would imagine with maybe 1-2 exceptions. The one time I even warned her that I don't care about the party schedule for the month and if we could please concentrate on what I was asking. No way, I was still updated on the parties, because my guides were telling her to let me know, because I should go out more and have fun. I knew it was rude of me, but the one time, I simply said it, "Don't you think my guides would rather have me meditate, stop calling psychics, and make something good out of myself instead of party hopping. Besides, the last party you predicted that really happened was just 3 tired colleagues eating pizza after work hours and ranting about work, just so you know." She laughed. Anyone who has talked to her knows that laughter (I would assume), and said, "They are telling me you are a very smart lady!" Well, a smart lady I may be, but apparently I am a lady of insecurities too (the one does not waive the other), because I had called her a few times already, and then I called her a couple more times.

About the poor-man version of parties I heard plenty but what I did not hear about made me wonder... I had called Skye 2 days before I was in a major car crash in which I sustained injuries. I had 2 questions and one of them was to let me know what she sees coming for me. None of what she saw happened. A car crash happened. All I head from her was again the party list, how I should go out and have fun, how I am a strong lady, the name of the guy I like again without prompts from me, which is something, but every time I asked, "What about him?" she'd say he just wanted to be friends (even when he made his way to my apartment and showered in my bathroom apparently he wanted nothing from me, but just my platonic friendship LOL). Another time was a week before I was in another accident and major things happened at work. During that call I specifically asked about work and she told me things that were completely different and very peachy. The only doomsday prediction she gave never even came around me and since the events pertaining to it have passed, it cannot possibly happen. By the way, at some point after that car crash Skye did not see, while I was still recovering with injuries I made a call to her and hang up quickly when she again told me about a party and how there will be good food and friends (her concept of what constitutes "friends" must be very widely stretched) and I should go out and have fun, because my guides want me to. Either my guides hate me and want me to get hurt or she is not talking with my guides but with someone else that means no good. At the time it was counter-indicated for me to even eat all I want or move around much, let alone have party fun, because I had a couple of organ injuries from the accident and I had to follow a strict care plan. Of course I did not mention the accident to her and she never mentioned it either.

About mentioning the name of the guy I was/am interested in: The last time I called her was last week. I really needed to know something (this is what makes me not a very strong lady :) ) and there weren't many psychics available at the time. I called her and I thought, oh well, I know she hit a couple of things correctly, she had just logged in and I was first, maybe she won't confuse me with other people from the quque. She told me this thing about the 3 years at one job. I did not tell her I was moving jobs after a little less than 2 years at one job. She then dropped the name of my guy again. I asked, "What about him?" I hand't had contact with him in a while and I wasn't sure if and when I would have contact with him. I was sort of trying to move on. I also did not let her know there is anything there. She said, "He is a good guy. He wants to be friends." I asked, "Is this all he wants?" She said it's all he wanted. I asked why he was popping up, if I will have any work with him or encounter. She said, "Not now. In a few months, they're saying." I asked why it was ten that she had to say his name - is he thinking of contacting me about something or what? She said, and it made me think about all in slightly different light, "You must be thinking about him and this is why I said it. I get what you are thinking." I asked, "What about him? Maybe you get what he is thinking and he is thinking about me?" She told me he was not thinking about me and that she gets that from my thoughts. I asked her to confirm if this guy will maybe pop around soon and this is why she said it. She said this guy will not pop around any time soon. Well, well... This guy popped two days later, talked to me, couldn't stop checking me out (pays off having long hair to see who and how is looking at you when they think you are not watching).

Now, whether or not he is my prince charming, I don't know. And I am likely not meant to know, because if I were, my "smart lady" guess is that I would have been given the ability to know and trust me guys, if that were the case, I would tell you all what you want to know for free, as these gifts from above are probably meant to be utilized, but I have not been given any such abilities. I still have my issues and insecurities though, so I have called more psychics than just Skye, as you can guess. I can tell you who got that guy reappearing right, but I have noticed that some psychics work for some people and not for others. I also noticed that certain things have to take place before other things - the lessons learned part. And I also am not sure that psychics can necessarily read genuinely on command, i.e. stick to pre-planned schedule, or that they should take a whole line of people one after another without breaks. I am not a psychic, I don't know, but I have heard bizarre things that sounded like they were for another person or cold readings.

Strangely, a psychic lady under the name May from CP told me about this person from my past coming back in gradually and gave me a week-span for the time. At the time of the reading I could almost swear none of this would happen and that she was just chit-chatting. Well, it did.

From Keen: Lady Jenna gave me wrong time - I saw him sooner than what she said, but she told me what would be the first thing he would say to me when we meet, which, to my dismay, he did. Richard Stephen also gave me wider time-span. He said he was not good with exact timing, so he would give me broader timeframe. It happened a week before the end of the timeframe he gave me. Some kind of advisor something (have to check the name again) was also right, again with broader timeframe. Also, The Gypsy Rose - she, too, gave me an approximate time. All of the Keen psychics made this prediction some time ago. I did finally mostly detach from what I wanted to happen by the time it happened. Only May and Skye from CP were calls from last week. Some things happened at work - suddenly and the development was quick, so I did not call them to ask primarily about the guy, but as both went in that direction, I asked. My Saga with Skye is above - sorry, guys, for this long narrative.

BTW, I actually wanted to register a profile here to share my experience with Walter from CP, but it took a while for my registration to go through. I guess I will make an entry in that thread next :)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 03:27:17 PM by Joy »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2019, 07:00:23 PM »
OMG, everyone has massive updates about this woman, and good stories to boot, but she is effing pricey at $13 pm. I mean can she not get her own site?
https://www.californiapsychics.com/psychics/skye-6659. I only looked her up to consider her, but then the price made me slow my roll.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2019, 09:02:47 PM »
"You gotta be kidding me. I just got a similar line from her last week: "Why are they telling me three years at one job, and then, structurally, you go forward quite quickly. This is what they are telling me. Then, your finances go up." I have it on recording! And this is something I didn't ask to hear."

A little proof she throws in bullshit every once in a while? Sigh...

Offline Joy

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2020, 03:47:55 AM »
Oh the price :) Someone just started another post about her. As I said there, if it were a psychic fair with free readings and I got the name of the person that happens to knock on the door next and the color of the dress my best friend will wear when I see her next, etc. in a free reading, it would be cool, but for $13 a minute, I just don't think it is cool to put it mildly. The repetitive work line that makes no sense only makes the gift she has irrelevant to me.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2020, 12:04:49 PM »
So want to try her but waaaaay too pricey. Why do they charge so much on CP. surely it should be caped

Offline kandyna

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2020, 07:31:24 PM »
I read with her twice, last year out of 10
Minutes she got one thing right that all others didn’t! Because of that I called her again but still waiting cause her work and relationship prediction are not until spring... will I call her again prob not just because I feel I havesome good connection with others

Offline maggs30

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2020, 08:09:12 PM »
About 6 months ago she blurted out what I was wearing at my wedding. She says I will be married in 2 years. 18 months to go I guess lol

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2020, 02:04:26 AM »
About 6 months ago she blurted out what I was wearing at my wedding. She says I will be married in 2 years. 18 months to go I guess lol

I keep being told this.  Not by sky. Others.  What are you wearing?   I thought I’d keep it simple this time lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2020, 02:11:07 AM »

I keep being told this.  Not by sky. Others.  What are you wearing?   I thought I’d keep it simple this time lol

She said I have flowers in my hair and a lei she thinks I'm in Hawaii. Then she said you're getting married in 2 years. She has amazed me with random things she blurted out that end up being absolutely right. I wish I could read with her more often. One reading she almost started crying telling me she sees me crying and in a lot of anguish. Yep I spent weeks sitting on the floor at work at 5 Am before I opened the store crying my eyes out. Last reading she asked about the September birthday. That's his. Then she asked who had an eye infection in their left eye. She has named his daughter with no info. She told me Jan 24th would be important. Yep she called it a month before I got my pay drastically cut. I could go on and on. She reads randomly and her style isn't for everyone bit she sees stuff.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2020, 02:40:59 AM »

Ooooh she is so detailed.  I can’t afford her but I want to read with her.

I only joined cp in December.  So far Tara was good.  Any feedback on her?

She said I have flowers in my hair and a lei she thinks I'm in Hawaii. Then she said you're getting married in 2 years. She has amazed me with random things she blurted out that end up being absolutely right. I wish I could read with her more often. One reading she almost started crying telling me she sees me crying and in a lot of anguish. Yep I spent weeks sitting on the floor at work at 5 Am before I opened the store crying my eyes out. Last reading she asked about the September birthday. That's his. Then she asked who had an eye infection in their left eye. She has named his daughter with no info. She told me Jan 24th would be important. Yep she called it a month before I got my pay drastically cut. I could go on and on. She reads randomly and her style isn't for everyone bit she sees stuff.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2020, 02:56:19 AM »

Tara got one contact date to the day. She's pretty hit or miss. First reading was the best since then she gets judgmental at times and asks questions.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2020, 03:11:11 AM »

Only had one reading for her ever so I’m hoping what she says is right.

Sorry do you mind me asking. She said that my poi got overwhelmed with emotion. Needed to sort himself out.  I thought this. Is this a standard line?

Tara got one contact date to the day. She's pretty hit or miss. First reading was the best since then she gets judgmental at times and asks questions.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2020, 03:24:26 AM »

Only had one reading for her ever so I’m hoping what she says is right.

Sorry do you mind me asking. She said that my poi got overwhelmed with emotion. Needed to sort himself out.  I thought this. Is this a standard line?

Tara has never said that to me but it is a general line. I would go with specifics she said if she did.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2020, 03:41:08 AM »

She is so incredibly impressive to me.  I’ve been getting readings for many years and have read with literally every “heavy hitter” on the map.  None have come close to impressing me like she has.  Even cookie did not wow me like sky did.  This lady has some sort of divine gift that any other talented psychic doesnt seem to have.  She may not stay on topic the whole time like you want but she always says things I need to hear.  Whatever guides her or gives her insight to pass to me is truly looking at the bigger picture and what is best for me.  It’s more of what I would expect a higher and more spiritual being would tell me rather than another human.  That may sound crazy but I just can’t stress enough how amazing she has been for me. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2020, 03:56:42 AM »
Yeah her popularity has increased and I'm tempted to get a reading, but is she only on CP? crap.

anything