Author Topic: More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading  (Read 34725 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2019, 09:46:39 PM »
Negativity helps nothing. Sure, it could come from a place of trying to protect your heart, but in the long run it's detrimental to your health and affects those around you. It's not healthy for you or for us.

Your idea of what is not healthy means believing that "negativity" from other people will stop your predictions from happening...so that means you either have to shield yourself from anything you perceive as negative, or else somehow control those people so they don't expose you to negativity. I suggest you find a safe space somewhere else.

You speak as if being positive and feeling emotion is being "weak", and you always have, as long as I've been here. It's quite silly. You shouldn't have to "harden up". That creates a lack of genuine and happiness. It's clear, though, that you're damaged beyond repair, so I hope you find your way out of that hole of negativity, and having to feel like you have to build a wall or have "thick skin" to feel okay. Good luck with that unhealthy coping mechanism.

Wow nice. Damaged beyond repair. Your true self is showing through.

What creates a lack of genuine happiness is living in denial.  You would know a lot about that.

josh34

« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2019, 09:47:48 PM »
Negativity helps nothing. Sure, it could come from a place of trying to protect your heart, but in the long run it's detrimental to your health and affects those around you. It's not healthy for you or for us.

Your idea of what is not healthy means believing that "negativity" from other people will stop your predictions from happening...so that means you either have to shield yourself from anything you perceive as negative, or else somehow control those people so they don't expose you to negativity. I suggest you find a safe space somewhere else.

You speak as if being positive and feeling emotion is being "weak", and you always have, as long as I've been here. It's quite silly. You shouldn't have to "harden up". That creates a lack of genuine and happiness. It's clear, though, that you're damaged beyond repair, so I hope you find your way out of that hole of negativity, and having to feel like you have to build a wall or have "thick skin" to feel okay. Good luck with that unhealthy coping mechanism.

Wow nice. Damaged beyond repair. Your true self is showing through.

What creates a lack of genuine happiness is living in denial.  You would know a lot about that.

You're very angry. Maybe this is why you don't have many predictions passing. Wishing you the best.

josh34

« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2019, 09:52:02 PM »
but my experience has been completely different from yours.

Well, maybe, but I honestly don't believe it's completely different, because I have related well to a lot of what you have written here on the forum. I think we have different views on similar experiences.

There's nothing inherently bad with any of these things and people who have positive experiences get scrutinized for talking to psychics as if we have an issue.

I think everyone here on this forum and literally everyone alive has some kind of issue. It's called being human. We're not perfect, and there's no need to be. Would it be so terrible to have an issue?

I don't think people get scrutinized that much for having positive experiences. The ones who do get lots of congrats and thanks for giving their feedback. I am glad for everyone who gets good results from readings. I look at that as a manifestation of grace, or in some cases an outright miracle. Sometimes it is really moving to read those stories.

I used to think, I wish that was me but I don't even feel that way anymore. That's where my whole perspective changed, because I realized it wouldn't matter. I accept what got me here, but if I could do it over again I wouldn't get readings.

I think it is the people who have negative experiences are the ones who get scrutinized as having something wrong with us. I mean it's kind blatant so I'm not sure how you don't see that. Just read back through this thread as if you're reading it from my perspective. Who's getting the most scrutiny here? And try to appreciate my good humor and patience with it. Lol.

Maybe it's simply a perception thing? I guess we all just have different views, and that's okay.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2019, 10:25:13 PM »
At the end of the day if psychics work for you greats and if it don’t peoples have the right to give their reviews here too. I used to believe in all those stuff soul mate, twin flame, soul family ect what I learn is that they make millions off those stock line that why I become a non believer in psychics reading also my bad experience with them.

I'm really sorry that was your experience. I was quite skeptical at first. And I also had experiences that made me doubt them. But then I found a few who worked really well for me, and proved to me their validity. So I want to send you positivity and let you know that despite your experiences, they most certainly do exist and are real. If you want to give up on psychics that's your decision to make. If you stick with it I do hope that you find one who works well with you <3 You're a great person and deserve that happiness. Wishing you the best.
There no proof that this stuff work or not and that 100 percent fact. Same reason as god exist or not we don’t know unlit we die. I can’t take people owned experiences for it. I try all the top psychics from my experience they just don’t work for me.

It's not something you can 'prove'. It is very true. I've had psychics tell me I'd be in France, on a specific day (one in particular gave me the exact day). I live in another country, have no reason to even go there. I didn't have the funds. So I asked if a vacation was coming up. I was told, "No. It will be a short trip. It doesn't seem like a good visit". Then, half a year later, I found out my grandfather died, and it turns out that his father was from France and wanted to be buried there. As we mourned his death, my mother booked a flight, on that exact day. Because of another emergency, we had to leave that very day and go back to America.

I'm sorry you can't take peoples' experiences for understanding, but I can say, as can others, without a doubt, that they exist. I'd suggest you either try another psychic (I'd suggest Yona Mattie Abundant Visions, Kisha, and a few other online ones) and they've all been right countless times, in explicit detail. Maybe it's your lack of belief that's making it difficult for psychics to read you properly and get a proper outcome prediction? I'm not sure. But whatever the reason is, and maybe they did not connect with you, I would suggest trying other psychics if you still want to try. If not, that's okay. You live your life. Psychics aren't a necessity. But I can tell you, as fact, they are most definitely real. I'm sorry your experiences have been lackluster. Who have you read with if you do not mind me asking? There are a lot of fakes out there, and you cannot base your understanding of them on the fake psychics. And maybe you just haven't found "your" psychic yet. But I wish you luck.
Two can play that games so I believe that the eastern bunny exist and it really do eixist from my experience I’m sorry that you don’t believe that they eixist.

josh34

« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2019, 10:33:23 PM »
At the end of the day if psychics work for you greats and if it don’t peoples have the right to give their reviews here too. I used to believe in all those stuff soul mate, twin flame, soul family ect what I learn is that they make millions off those stock line that why I become a non believer in psychics reading also my bad experience with them.

I'm really sorry that was your experience. I was quite skeptical at first. And I also had experiences that made me doubt them. But then I found a few who worked really well for me, and proved to me their validity. So I want to send you positivity and let you know that despite your experiences, they most certainly do exist and are real. If you want to give up on psychics that's your decision to make. If you stick with it I do hope that you find one who works well with you <3 You're a great person and deserve that happiness. Wishing you the best.
There no proof that this stuff work or not and that 100 percent fact. Same reason as god exist or not we don’t know unlit we die. I can’t take people owned experiences for it. I try all the top psychics from my experience they just don’t work for me.

It's not something you can 'prove'. It is very true. I've had psychics tell me I'd be in France, on a specific day (one in particular gave me the exact day). I live in another country, have no reason to even go there. I didn't have the funds. So I asked if a vacation was coming up. I was told, "No. It will be a short trip. It doesn't seem like a good visit". Then, half a year later, I found out my grandfather died, and it turns out that his father was from France and wanted to be buried there. As we mourned his death, my mother booked a flight, on that exact day. Because of another emergency, we had to leave that very day and go back to America.

I'm sorry you can't take peoples' experiences for understanding, but I can say, as can others, without a doubt, that they exist. I'd suggest you either try another psychic (I'd suggest Yona Mattie Abundant Visions, Kisha, and a few other online ones) and they've all been right countless times, in explicit detail. Maybe it's your lack of belief that's making it difficult for psychics to read you properly and get a proper outcome prediction? I'm not sure. But whatever the reason is, and maybe they did not connect with you, I would suggest trying other psychics if you still want to try. If not, that's okay. You live your life. Psychics aren't a necessity. But I can tell you, as fact, they are most definitely real. I'm sorry your experiences have been lackluster. Who have you read with if you do not mind me asking? There are a lot of fakes out there, and you cannot base your understanding of them on the fake psychics. And maybe you just haven't found "your" psychic yet. But I wish you luck.
Two can play that games so I believe that the eastern bunny exist and it really do eixist from my experience I’m sorry that you don’t believe that they eixist.

Alright. You're far too negative to even be open minded. Got it. You know things that are anecdotal, if shown to be 'true' over and over, can be considered proof. But you're very pessimistic and very very negative. Maybe that's why no psychic had worked for you. Thanks for stopping by. Was only trying to help
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 10:37:15 PM by josh34 »

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2019, 10:40:09 PM »

Alright. You're far too negative to even be open minded. Got it. You know things that are anecdotal, if shown to be 'true' over and over, can be considered proof. But you're very pessimistic and very very negative. Maybe that's why no psychic had worked for you. Thanks for stopping by. Was only trying to help
what open minded and what not? There are peoples believe in the eastern bunny as much as you do so in psychics both can’t be prove to be real or not. What make your better then their?

ladya

« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2019, 10:44:53 PM »

what open minded and what not? There are peoples believe in the eastern bunny as much as you do so in psychics both can’t be prove to be real or not. What make your better then their?

Lmfaooo eastern bunny.

ladya

« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2019, 10:58:11 PM »

The reason why his predictions didn't come true is bc he aka lostsoul209 used to stalk his POI at the gym everyday and text her nonstop and she would run away from him. We would tell him to stop bc it was making her uncomfortable but he kept insisting on doing it. Then he comes back and claims the psychics led him on. No, his stalking scared her away.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2019, 11:28:37 PM »

The reason why his predictions didn't come true is bc he aka lostsoul209 used to stalk his POI at the gym everyday and text her nonstop and she would run away from him. We would tell him to stop bc it was making her uncomfortable but he kept insisting on doing it. Then he comes back and claims the psychics led him on. No, his stalking scared her away.

Yessss ladya. Exactly

josh34

« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2019, 11:37:11 PM »

Yessss ladya. Exactly

Oh shit seriously guys? Yeah that would do it. Psychicperson... That's your issue right there.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2019, 12:51:56 AM »
Psychicgirls posts the best stuff. Long live the Eastern Bunny

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2019, 12:54:51 AM »
Pshhh...no one believes in the eastern bunny. The western bunny is one wiley wabbit though.

ladya

« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2019, 01:08:49 AM »
i heard Santa has one up in the North Pole  ;D

josh34

« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2019, 01:12:47 AM »
i heard Santa has one up in the North Pole  ;D

No no no. You are thinking of the NORTHERN Bunny(;

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2019, 01:24:02 AM »
Wait.....I'm so confused reading this thread.........is psychic girls aka this lostsoul person? I thought psychic girls was a female due to the name "girls" in it? Guess I made a bad assumption.

If this is true and this guy really did do all that stalking and smothering.........yeah no predictions will ever come to pass. I mean, one of the BEST things you can do is give a person space and let them have their freedom........most people would run away from someone that smothered and controlled them. Eek! I didn't know this poster was someone else!

anything