Author Topic: Bitwine- Scarlet Walker  (Read 10750 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine- Scarlet Walker
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2019, 01:04:18 AM »
What she said never happened. She was sweet but may be we didn't connect. She told me I'd meet someone by the waters and there will be a celebration, well didn't happen.

Could it be that it just didn't happen yet?

Offline happyk

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2019, 01:16:35 AM »
What she said never happened. She was sweet but may be we didn't connect. She told me I'd meet someone by the waters and there will be a celebration, well didn't happen.

Could it be that it just didn't happen yet?

You know, that's putting things in perspective. I thought I had this resolved with her a long time ago but now that I check that was in July, 2018. However, I'm just waiting for a psychic to blow my mind but hadn't happened yet.

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2019, 06:53:56 AM »
Read with her and her time frame was off but what she said was gonna happen happened

When it did happen I remembered. She said like 3 weeks. Turned out to be 2 months

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2019, 12:28:40 PM »
Read with her and her time frame was off but what she said was gonna happen happened

When it did happen I remembered. She said like 3 weeks. Turned out to be 2 months

A little disappointing that time frame was that far off but glad predictions do occur.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2019, 09:29:13 PM »
scarlet does not see target coming back  :-[ she said we will run into each other in a few months. He wants to contact me but wont. There is a new girl he is talking too  :(

Offline kandyna

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2021, 10:01:04 PM »
OKAY! I read with her as well and I would say I am impressed also!! :o
Did not give her information she only asked two small question regarding the situation,,, and gave me some timeframe on her on. It seems realistic but idk....
did anything come to pass for you guys yet?
Is she good with timing?
Feel free to pm me!

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2021, 10:45:18 AM »
She’s been good for me if can get passed English errors. Timing is either bang on or off, but her outcomes have been consistently right for me. She’s good at picking up what is currently happening w them how they feel and how they recently acted toward you.

Offline Lys

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2021, 11:13:04 AM »
I like her but prediction never happened about someone. Same thing about my ex 2 years ago. I will not have another reading with her

Offline marciamia

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2021, 11:55:01 AM »
She’s been good for me if can get passed English errors. Timing is either bang on or off, but her outcomes have been consistently right for me. She’s good at picking up what is currently happening w them how they feel and how they recently acted toward you.
I had a reading done in 2019 by her on PO, it was video and her English was perfectly fine, but then I had another on Bitwine and she was typing all weird.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2021, 01:22:55 PM »
thxs ill update if anything

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2021, 06:58:10 AM »
I tried to get a reading with her twice and both times she said my guides wouldn’t let her connect. Strange.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2021, 01:49:12 PM »
I had a reading with her March 18th on PO she sent me a video and she said within 4 months I am going to see a big turnaround from POI as he hasn't been giving me what I truly need and want, he will be talking more about the future and what they want for the future... she said we will be getting more connected but he has certain situations pushing them too and he was undecided about what is happening and that he is jump starting his life as well. She saw a future for us and new air will attach us both as we are meant, family she sees a future building a home and that it looks good but that won't happen until next year. She said we need a little more time and this will be about building the steps... we are now onto the 4th month and it has gotten significantly less communicative and we were basically FWB and now I hardly see him or hang out, not sure if this is the change and maybe I am not seeing things happening on his end, I am hoping she is right but we will see, I will try and update if anything manifests.

Offline OlliesMom

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2021, 07:18:42 PM »
I had a reading with her asking about someone and she said she sees him contacting me but I won't care because I'll meet someone else. She went on to describe this person that I'll meet and it just sounded generic but then-- I met him. When she said I was going to and everything she said that was going to happy around meeting this new guy happened.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2021, 02:25:19 AM »
I had a reading with her March 18th on PO she sent me a video and she said within 4 months I am going to see a big turnaround from POI as he hasn't been giving me what I truly need and want, he will be talking more about the future and what they want for the future... she said we will be getting more connected but he has certain situations pushing them too and he was undecided about what is happening and that he is jump starting his life as well. She saw a future for us and new air will attach us both as we are meant, family she sees a future building a home and that it looks good but that won't happen until next year. She said we need a little more time and this will be about building the steps... we are now onto the 4th month and it has gotten significantly less communicative and we were basically FWB and now I hardly see him or hang out, not sure if this is the change and maybe I am not seeing things happening on his end, I am hoping she is right but we will see, I will try and update if anything manifests.

Your reading sounds EXACTLY like my reading. Lol I have been with my boyfriend 9 years. She says next year engagement but, 3 months we will be talking about future. Lol

Offline marciamia

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2021, 02:29:51 AM »

Your reading sounds EXACTLY like my reading. Lol I have been with my boyfriend 9 years. She says next year engagement but, 3 months we will be talking about future. Lol

I read with her in 2019 and she couldn’t have been more wrong.