Author Topic: Bitwine- Scarlet Walker  (Read 10437 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Bitwine- Scarlet Walker
« on: January 16, 2019, 11:16:59 PM »
I know a few had recommended her to get current feeling of the POI.  Can anyone share how she is with predictions?

Offline sawthelight

Re: Bitwine- Scarlet Walker
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 12:31:18 AM »
Dead wrong for me

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 12:35:00 AM »
Dang it saw.   :'(

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 01:19:50 AM »
Dead wrong for me

Can you elaborate?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 01:50:10 AM »
I didn’t end up with the guy she saw me ending up with. None of her predictions happened including him and me having an exclusive talk about our relationship.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 02:15:41 PM »
I also tried her a while ago. She kept asking me questions to fish for answers and give the reading a certain direction. Her final predictions were all sugar and they never came to pass. I'm 99% she is a (skilled) scammer with little to none psychic ability who only gets a few predictions right in random. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 02:17:02 PM »
I also tried her a while ago. She kept asking me questions to fish for answers and give the reading a certain direction. Her final predictions were all sugar and they never came to pass. I'm 99% she is a (skilled) scammer with little to none psychic ability who only gets a few predictions right in random.

absolutely!

Offline mignnone

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2019, 07:08:36 PM »
Her predictions have not come to pass for me either. I don’t ever plan on reading with her again

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2019, 11:33:43 PM »
Damn, she must be one of the few scammers that are actually good at covering up their tracks. I had a few readings with her which sounded pretty accurate. She maybe got one or two contact predictions correct but never the final outcome. Kinda weird tho because some of the things she would say about my POI would match what my other trusted advisors would say

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2019, 11:36:15 PM »
I've read with her and felt like the way she was describing the situation made sense.  Now her typos is another story all together.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2019, 06:13:34 PM »
Any more feedback on her reading?

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2019, 06:27:36 PM »
Her prediction did not come to pass for me within the time frame given, hoping she was just off on timing, but we will see.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2019, 11:26:05 AM »
Seems like she can't really predict the future, I mean if she gets 4 out 5 timelines and final predictions wrong instead of the other way round, she's simply bad at making future predictions.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2019, 03:45:51 AM »
I read with her like 2 weeks ago and but everything sounded like a fairytale almost, it was pretty general. Basically like "your partner loves you so much, doesn't express himself much, you're going to have an amazing year especially within the next 6mths, lots of happiness, everything is okay..." idk I mean it sounds great but could apply to anyone you know?

Offline happyk

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2019, 12:13:33 AM »
What she said never happened. She was sweet but may be we didn't connect. She told me I'd meet someone by the waters and there will be a celebration, well didn't happen.