Author Topic: Bitwine - Lorraine tarot reading  (Read 1607 times)

pfizer

Bitwine - Lorraine tarot reading
« on: February 03, 2020, 11:57:01 AM »
https://psychic.bitwine.com/users/35873-readings_with_lorraine

anyone tried this lady?

i tried her; it's quite impressive. first she took some time to ensure the connection is there (without charging), gave her few minutes then she came back telling me some of my issues (correct but quite generic so i was not impressed) but then she named few issues about POI it's very impressive; no way she can guess those few things, its about his family issues and one was about his personality, all 3 were very accurate. i think we spent at least 10 min. just to ensure we connected and we both confident enough to go to chat.

she took time to connect but when it's charged session she typed really fast and during the end of the session she said "i know you can still see my words; i am going to tell you do not hesitate, i understand your concern but the worry you have now will be gone and whatever is happening now is just temporary. i truely honestly feel it will work out really good"  then she said i am going to hang off and if you need me i will still be around.

i like her, a very sincere reader and 20$ i got a lot of information and some predictions.

Offline sugarsky

Re: Bitwine - Lorraine tarot reading
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 06:34:16 PM »
bumping this - has anyone else tried her?

anything