Author Topic: Bitwine and the high priced readers....  (Read 934 times)

Offline Abundantia

Re: Bitwine and the high priced readers....
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2019, 04:11:46 AM »
Wow I think she could win the Oscar for weird Bitwine experiences!!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2019, 04:45:02 AM »
Im sorry guys sometimes the bitwine taskbar opens and you cant see it then it rings and you have to answer or you get a bad mark, unless of course you block them. So if you answer and hang up, as in an accident, maybe she was attempting to logout or set it to busy as you called back. I know its confusing but this f!*@^#^g bitwine taskbar drives me nuts even to this day. I was on the potty the other day and got one in, I havent been on in YEARS! I had to block them or I'd get a bad mark.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2019, 11:19:26 AM »
Regardless of who takes it the client is the one who pays it.  Its one thing if that's what you charge and you are accurate with readings but another if you don't have the reputation to back it up.  That was my point for the thread.  Wanted to see if anyone had used these pricey readers and felt it was worth it.

Offline helloagain

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2019, 10:29:01 AM »
Ok i have stayed away from getting a reading from these platforms but was shocked at some of the prices per min these readers are asking for.  Have any of you used them and do you feel it was worth the price?

Psychic Patty Ann @ $19.99 (say what?!?!?)
Stephanie Theresa @ $6.99

I've read with Psychic Patty Ann 100 years ago and she was wrong on all counts. Stephanie Theresa is my current go to - she sees emotions clearly and I can verify things she had said that have come to pass. Been reading with her since early Oct last year. Just today something major has happened that I wouldn't have imagined. I don't read with ST on Bitwine though - although I should because she would be much cheaper for me there.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2019, 10:33:42 AM »
Omg I am sorry.you paid that crazy price and she was wrong.

Offline helloagain

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2019, 11:02:33 AM »
Omg I am sorry.you paid that crazy price and she was wrong.

Yeah it about 2008/09 - crazy price alright. Never went back though after I got stung the first time and it was based on the good reviews..

Offline happyk

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2019, 09:32:25 PM »
Miss Elena was the first psychic on bitwine I read with but she was 100% wrong. And it's not just time frame being pushed but exactly the opposite. Even the emotions she picked up were wrong which was verified later. I tired reading with Danita whatever but man was she b*tchy. Definitely not wish the price. I asked her if we were connected and she got pissed and told me off and blocked me.

Offline Silverlightnmoom

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2019, 10:28:18 PM »
Miss Elena was one of the first readers I read with on bitwine before I knew the term “fairytale” reader and she encompasses that role to the finest. I should look for my chat to post on here.

Offline happyk

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2019, 10:35:43 PM »
Miss Elena was one of the first readers I read with on bitwine before I knew the term “fairytale” reader and she encompasses that role to the finest. I should look for my chat to post on here.
Ditto. I almost want to compare our transcripts.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2019, 10:44:06 PM »
Danita told you off?!?! WTF!!!!  These people are unbelievable.

Offline happyk

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2019, 10:50:17 PM »
Danita told you off?!?! WTF!!!!  These people are unbelievable.

Yep. When I told her to let me know if we connect she told me to read her reviews and that she doesn't want to read for me, she's not the reader for me yada yada yada... These people want our money but don't even care to be at least be cordial.

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2019, 01:05:53 AM »
I typically catch high priced readers during the half off hour.

Ive read with lovely and she's strangely been accurate. I only visit every 3 mos. Ive never paid $6.99 only the $10 deal

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2019, 01:28:12 AM »

Ive read with lovely and she's strangely been accurate. I only visit every 3 mos. Ive never paid $6.99 only the $10 deal

Who did you read with?

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2019, 02:01:05 AM »

Who did you read with?

I Dont remember everyone but lovely Safire was who I referred to in my post

anything