Author Topic: California Psychics - Saskia  (Read 318 times)

Offline PinkyD

California Psychics - Saskia
« on: January 11, 2019, 07:55:45 AM »
I've been reading with Saskia for about 4 years, she's hit or miss for me but when she hits, boy is she on point! The first time I spoke with her, I was new to CP, had so/so readings with other advisors and I think I got a really horrible negative judgmental reading from Berlin (I'm still shook to this day lol) I was in a then, 6yr relationship experiencing problems and entered into the world of online /phone psychics lol I chose Saskia because she seemed to offer hope, after Berlin, I needed that. I think she really sugarcoated things for sure, but she told me back then (April 2015) that our relationship wasn't over, that he'd contact me within a day, that she saw a trip coming up for us in the summer. Well, sugarcoated or not, he did contact me in that time frame and we resolved our issue, but I forgot all about the trip, until the end of July 2015 when all of a sudden my then partner decided he was taking two of us on a trip to a nearby island, he had never just decided anything like that, I didn't have anything to do with it planning it either, it just happened. That locked me into Saskia lol
She made other predictions for me, she saw marriage for us. She described him getting over his commitment issues after a friend of his gets married. We then broke up in August of 2015 so I lost hope. Used to call Saskia right through when we broke up lol she would maintain she saw us getting married, that he's not with anyone, that she's picking up his mother around him, that he was sick with the flu, that he went back on an island trip but with his parents because she was picking up their energy. This was during the period where we were broken up and had zero contact. She would also say he's going to contact me on certain days out from when I called which didn't happen, until I lost hope. She'd say she saw him back around me by Thanksgiving and then Xmas 2015. Well, he did contact me on Thanksgiving, and Xmas... It took us awhile, but we started getting back together on it last day of the year for 2015, took us until February go out with each other again. So by then, I learned that even though Saskia missed contact time frames which is her strong point, and some predictions about other ppl being interested in me, well I'm not sure that was true, after 6 mths when I spoke with him, a lot of what Saskia said was true, within the time frames, he confirmed that he was sick, he did go on an island trip with his parents because he just needed to get away, that his mother was around him a lot, Saskia really had a gift for picking up on what he was feeling, who he was around, where he had been, without him & I speaking at all. I never told him about her to this day. But the marriage part.... Well, she kept maintaining we were life partners and marriage is inevitable. After we got back together fully in 2016 marriage was a strong topic, we worked on strengthening our relationship but he still had his commitment issues because whilst working towards saving for a wedding, we had a disagreement and he left me again in June 2017....i didn't know what to do, I was devastated. So naturally, I called Saskia in July 2017. Saskia laughed and said he's coming back, he's waiting for me to contact him (which was true) and that we're still getting married in 7mths to be exact, that he loves me very much but he's very stubborn. And she said contact was coming soon. That didn't happen. August rolled around, radio silence. I'm really shy, had only ever been in my 8yr relationship then since 2009 so moving on, dating was hard for me. I started talking to guys online to try to "get out there" 🤣 but I was really depressed on the inside, missed my POI like nothing else, felt like I was a shell of myself I was devastated without him. So again, I'm the middle of the night, sobbing on my couch, I dialed up Saskia remembering how wrong she was in July about contact and reconciliation but idk I just did it. So she remembered me and told me to focus in on him. Next thing I knew, she told me, she still saw him coming back and we're getting married  in 5 mths! 🙄🙄 I literally rolled my eyes on my end lol she also said that he's waiting for me to contact him but she's going to manifest contact by Sept 26th/Sept 27th, 🙄🙄 she said she knows I don't believe her but she promises me it will happen - I was depressed and crying and sure as hell didn't believe her because her contact time frames can be more miss than hit and for since July it didn't occur so my faith was at an all time low. Actually I legit thought that marriage in a few months was utter bs, that I wasted my money calling this lady. Then she goes on to say she sees I'm not going to be sure about marriage with my then POI because someone new is entering the picture, she goes on to describe him as having kind, boyish eyes and certain features. She said she was seeing a lot of written communication. She started laughing because she said wow, this one really wants you so bad you'll have a hard time choosing between him & POI. I almost hung up on her. I asked her if it was someone I was talking to online at the time, a guy I was casually chatting with who was very interested in me but I was so hung up on my ex that I didn't really bother with him, but we were chatting I suppose, Saskia said no, not him, she doesn't like him at all, he has a "past" 👀 and this person is coming soon but also that my ex is coming back and we'll be getting married soon. I hung up and vowed never to call saskia again. I thought she was cray cray and I was dumb for wasting my money again calling her for false hopes. Hope could she even suggest me meeting someone new when all I have ever wanted and known was my ex, for 8.5 years? All I genuinely wanted was for us to get married, be together. And I knew, she was a fake and she was wrong. And I told myself, calling her isn't going to make it happen, nothing will, just let go, just try to survive life on my own now. That was around 22nd September 2017.  This is what played out :
*the person I had been casually chatting with online who was really into me but I wasn't....saskia was right, he had a past, he used a lot of drugs for years and was promiscuous af and he drunk called me like night after Saskia and I spoke, yelling at me 👀

* a guy who was an acquaintance of my ex, who I should've met a long time ago but for some reason we never crossed paths, he randomly added me on FB on September 25th 2017. First thing I noticed about him was his bloody kind eyes and I vowed to stay away from him, I just wanted my ex back so much. But I absent-mindedly liked a picture of a fish he posted and then he messaged me about the stupid fish, telling me about it, and idk what happened but for the first time in 8.5yrs I connected with someone other than my ex and it was so scary, because our lives were almost mirrors of each other, I can't believe we never met up until that point but the connection was so strong, I legit was shaken after we spoke, like I cried actually idk why but it was like a release or something. I think he felt the same.

** my long-term ex, he msged me on September 27th 2017, ya know, blaming me for not contacting him, holding marriage over my head, telling me he misses me but we have to start over and he can't guarantee marriage after 8.5yrs. He also wanted to get to know other women etc So even though I loved him with alllll of my heart, I put him on ice and he would msg me periodically.

** October 2017, me and guy with kind eyes, I refused to meet him but we chatted on FB messenger that entire month, wow he was different. He was focused and driven. He cleared out his friends list of all other random women when he started talking to me and was so bloody focused on getting to know me it was weird. We would chat all day, all night, whatever was happening between us was strong, and a genuine bond. Friendship and then something more. But I was scared af. And still dedicated to my ex.
** Nov 2017.... Ex doesn't know why I'm not running him down, he feels like I've met someone new, he demands to meet up, he wants to "fix" things between us, can't talk about long term future though. So I tell him I'm not setting for less, someone is interested in me big time and I can't play whatever game POI is playing. He begs to meet up, says he will work things out with me, he needs me in his life
** Nov 2017 around the same time, New guy with kind eyes is pleading with me to meet him as well, things are coming to a head, he wants a future with me, he's focused, I'm holding back but one day, idk where the hell I found the courage from, but I'm a split moment, I threw caution to the wind and met him in person. And he was so opposite and different from me, he's even shorter than me lol but man, sparks flew🤣
** Nov 2017, the day after, my ex shows up at my house. He's serious as hell, he wants to fix things. All of a sudden, I'm in a triangle of sorts. Somehow my ex was sensing the presence of the new person and was panicked by it. And now I'm standing up for myself more than ever.

**Dec 2017, new person and I are dating, growing closer. Ex is pushing himself into my life, battling with me to get over his marriage /commitment fears. I'm telling him I'm moving on now. He's trying to get me back on his terms but when that isn't working, he says that I have changed he's seeing it, he drops a bombshell, he's ready to get married NOW. I thought it was BS. But then, he secures a financial loan to get married, he tells his parents and begins to PLAN this wedding for February 2018 all on his own. His mother sets a date with the religious leader, all I have to do is go ahead with it, POI put everything in place 👀 what on earth..... Feb 2018, that's about 7mths from July 2017. I had been dating new guy with kind eyes for a month or so, well we had been talking since September but now I had everything I ever wished for falling into place without me lifting a single finger and now, I found myself at a crossroad.

** January 2018  I challenged my ex of 8.5 yrs a few weeks off of imminent marriage, I asked him if he's so ready to get married to me, that yes, everything is in place, why can't he let go of certain females he used to place between us, a certain female in particular actually. He got angry and left. Wedding canceled. And I moved on with new guy with kind eyes.

*January 2019, I'm still in a relationship with new guy with kind eyes, my ex started dating a 22yr old a month or two after he called off the wedding. New guy with kind eyes proposed to me in June 2018. We have a lot of bumps in our road though, he lost his very good permanent job so that set our plans on a, different course. Actually the course of my life changed in the blink of an eye it seems like, but Saskia really nailed it I feel like. She must have a gift I swear.  I would've gone ahead and married my ex, but with my newfound confidence through meeting my new guy with kind eyes, whom I truly believe is my soul mate, I know we have many in life but he was destined for sure, I stood up to my ex on so many things I had to accept before, on my own volition, free will I guess and changed the course of my life. I don't know if Saskia should've seen that but it's uncanny how things played out. She has to have a gift, I don't know it's it works 24/7 lol but idk nobody has ever really reviewed her and I'm just giving my story

Offline jhuskindle

Re: California Psychics - Saskia
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 04:18:06 PM »
Amazing!! That is literally amazing.

Online ladya

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 04:39:35 PM »
wow that's crazy! thanks for sharing.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 09:49:20 PM »
Wow!

Saskia was the first person on CP I ever spoke with. Unfortunately her timing never worked out for me, so I didn't call her back. Now I want to go back and review the transcript!

Thanks for sharing. Good for you for standing up for yourself and what you deserve!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 01:32:22 AM »
Wow!

Saskia was the first person on CP I ever spoke with. Unfortunately her timing never worked out for me, so I didn't call her back. Now I want to go back and review the transcript!

Thanks for sharing. Good for you for standing up for yourself and what you deserve!

Please share before I break my promise and read with her.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 03:24:50 AM »
So I just read with her and she sucked for me, sorry.  She asked me questions like "why did you block him?" "why haven't you etc. etc."
Things that I can not afford to pay her price to explain to her.  Other top psychics don't need me to explain the long 25 year history to them.  It was a really horrible call. She really shouldn't have had to ask my whole history. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2019, 07:17:57 PM »
I remember reading good things about her from a few posters, but I tried her twice a year or so ago and it sounded like she was reading someone elses life. I wrote her off.

Congrats OP. I personally think since you were at a crossroad with these men, that she saw the situation more clearly than if you were calling about some other random information.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 07:33:37 PM »
A Lovely story PinkyD.
I read your novel at work and I was like..what's next.

anything