Author Topic: Some of My New Readers - thoughts or experiences?  (Read 8539 times)

Offline Aaron0326

Some of My New Readers - thoughts or experiences?
« on: January 09, 2019, 03:26:48 PM »
I posted a few days ago about some trusted advisors but I wanted to add a few more that have impressed me lately. 

Christina474773:  I’ve seen alot of buzz over her here and she is cheap so I gave her a try.  The first thing she picked up before the reading even started was highly specific and embarrassing.  Not a generic fact whatsoever and not something I have not admitted to anyone.  Everything else on present was quite accurate so she earned a spot in my favorites.  She gave me some predictions that I will keep an eye out for.  One thing did kinda bug me about her though. She told me that if my ex and I have sex, I would very likely get her pregnant.  My ex and I have never had sex because she is very devoutly catholic and believes in waiting although it did come close to happening twice so I dk.  I also noticed some members here reported her telling them the same which bugs me a little.

Louise Bell:  She really impressed me.  Throughout our reading, she repeatedly offered bits of validation that were collectively incredibly specific to what unfolded between my ex and I.  She basically put together a spot on narrative of specific events that transpired between my ex and I with random insights that popped into her mind.  For example, i was asking about the chances of reconciliation and while she was talking about it, she would sporadically stop and say things like “this breakup happened very suddenly and unexpextly didn’t it”? By the time the reading was over, she gathered that :
1) Our relationship came together very suddenly and felt almost spiritual in the beginning- the term spiritual is actually very To my relationship for a variety of reasons.
2) That things started feeling off out of nowhere and I tried to communicate with her about it on multiple occasions which the ex acknowledged but did nothing about. 
3) That although my ex technically broke up with me, I did something specifically and purposely to initiate the breakup. 
4) that my ex had trouble over looking something I said.

I felt that being able to piece these bits of knowledge together out of the blue was really impressive

Pacific Blue Psychic: I have yet to see any feedback here on this lady but I really really like her.  Full disclosure - she has given me very positive predictions so I know I’m biased but she really strikes me as having an authentic gift.  She has repeatedly validated so much for me in her readings.  I would love to hear some feedback on her if anyone has any.

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Some of My New Readers - thoughts or experiences?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 03:30:56 PM »
Doesn’t matter if you had sex before fertility cannot be ignored and is a warnin not to, whether you think you’ll have sex or not. Especially catholic since they don’t use contraception’s, your guides always send you words you need to hear so there will likely come a day you need to consider that whether you believe or not, that’s the point of psychics... to give you heads up for the FUTURE

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 03:37:14 PM »
I don’t disagree.  I just think that if a reader is repeatedly telling people the exact same thing, its a bit of a red flag. 

ladya

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 03:44:59 PM »
I like Christina and she’s been good for me in the past. She mentioned the fertility thing to me a while back and it hasn’t happened yet thank god lol. Not the right time. It’s a def possibility but thank god it hasn’t. I had a reading with another reader recently and she said the same thing to me and it was just a random vision she got lol. So hopefully not lol

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 03:48:38 PM »
I like Christina and she’s been good for me in the past. She mentioned the fertility thing to me a while back and it hasn’t happened yet thank god lol. Not the right time. It’s a def possibility but thank god it hasn’t. I had a reading with another reader recently and she said the same thing to me and it was just a random vision she got lol. So hopefully not lol

Same exact thing.  I had another really accurate reading recently where the advisor randomly said the exact same thing as Christina.  It caught me off guard.  Part of me thinks it could be a tactic readers use to hook new clients but I must say that I got similar warnings back in 2013 from a few trusted advisors and I already suspected my SO at the time was trying to possibly get pregnant.  She did indeed get pregnant a few months after I left her with her new SO. I’ll never forget that.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 03:59:22 PM »

Same exact thing.  I had another really accurate reading recently where the advisor randomly said the exact same thing as Christina.  It caught me off guard.  Part of me thinks it could be a tactic readers use to hook new clients but I must say that I got similar warnings back in 2013 from a few trusted advisors and I already suspected my SO at the time was trying to possibly get pregnant.  She did indeed get pregnant a few months after I left her with her new SO. I’ll never forget that.

Just wanted to pitch in....Has anybody else noticed that sometimes readers seem to pick up on what ANOTHER reader has said? So it's almost like...someone plants a seed in your head and then another reader picks up on that as a real future path. This can be fatal lol.....

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 04:13:42 PM »
I’ve actually had some weird things happen where a reader will use the same vocabulary as another. Two readers have both said word for word: “I see him boomeranging back to you” I thought that was interesting because the word boomerang isn’t really common, at least I don’t think lol

ladya

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 04:15:20 PM »

Just wanted to pitch in....Has anybody else noticed that sometimes readers seem to pick up on what ANOTHER reader has said? So it's almost like...someone plants a seed in your head and then another reader picks up on that as a real future path. This can be fatal lol.....

ye that has happened to me in the past. i usually realize something is up iwthin the first few minutes of the reading im like i think i know whats happening here lol.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 04:15:48 PM »
I’ve actually had some weird things happen where a reader will use the same vocabulary as another. Two readers have both said word for word: “I see him boomeranging back to you” I thought that was interesting because the word boomerang isn’t really common, at least I don’t think lol

Wow I had a reader say that exact thing to me yesterday. Do you remember who it was?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 04:18:41 PM »
Haha really? John Warren and Divine Love both said this to me months apart

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 04:21:54 PM »
Haha really? John Warren and Divine Love both said this to me months apart

I have not read with either. I guess it’s a good analogy. I’ve definitelt “boomeranged” back to people. Weird nevertheless.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 04:29:19 PM »
I loved Christina for the present and read with her a few times. Her board was super active at  the time, but ultimately nothing she ever predicted happened.

Edit: she also mentioned the pregnancy thing for me!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 05:28:47 PM by ShootingStar »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2019, 04:30:24 PM »
I read somewhere if you are getting readings back to back, or within a short span of time in other words, the readers pick up each other's readings and energy.

I have had this happen too.  Months ago, a few different readers kept saying the same thing about last POI.  It was super weird, and it makes you think it must really be true.

Never found out if it was true, either way. 

Offline icloud9

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2019, 04:36:51 PM »
I read somewhere if you are getting readings back to back, or within a short span of time in other words, the readers pick up each other's readings and energy.

I have had this happen too.  Months ago, a few different readers kept saying the same thing about last POI.  It was super weird, and it makes you think it must really be true.

Never found out if it was true, either way.

Yes...exactly my point. FATAL!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2019, 06:30:53 PM »
Cold readers have a script. If you are getting with well reviewed readers I see that as validation, but boomerang is  a term I hear in cold reading a lot, I should add that to my list.

anything