Author Topic: Some of My New Readers - thoughts or experiences?  (Read 8540 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Some of My New Readers - thoughts or experiences?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2019, 06:49:20 PM »
I read with a lot of Keen psychics over a few years and never heard of these readers...

Offline Beesa

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2019, 09:38:45 PM »
Louisebell's been around a while. She's a good reader and a sweet lady  mainly empath but can be really depressing at times and not always right. But she's really good at picking up energy. Not always great at predictions though and admits timing isn't her thing (it isn't)

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2019, 10:13:03 PM »
I posted a few days ago about some trusted advisors but I wanted to add a few more that have impressed me lately. 

Christina474773:  I’ve seen alot of buzz over her here and she is cheap so I gave her a try.  The first thing she picked up before the reading even started was highly specific and embarrassing.  Not a generic fact whatsoever and not something I have not admitted to anyone.  Everything else on present was quite accurate so she earned a spot in my favorites.  She gave me some predictions that I will keep an eye out for.  One thing did kinda bug me about her though. She told me that if my ex and I have sex, I would very likely get her pregnant.  My ex and I have never had sex because she is very devoutly catholic and believes in waiting although it did come close to happening twice so I dk.  I also noticed some members here reported her telling them the same which bugs me a little.

Louise Bell:  She really impressed me.  Throughout our reading, she repeatedly offered bits of validation that were collectively incredibly specific to what unfolded between my ex and I.  She basically put together a spot on narrative of specific events that transpired between my ex and I with random insights that popped into her mind.  For example, i was asking about the chances of reconciliation and while she was talking about it, she would sporadically stop and say things like “this breakup happened very suddenly and unexpextly didn’t it”? By the time the reading was over, she gathered that :
1) Our relationship came together very suddenly and felt almost spiritual in the beginning- the term spiritual is actually very To my relationship for a variety of reasons.
2) That things started feeling off out of nowhere and I tried to communicate with her about it on multiple occasions which the ex acknowledged but did nothing about. 
3) That although my ex technically broke up with me, I did something specifically and purposely to initiate the breakup. 
4) that my ex had trouble over looking something I said.

I felt that being able to piece these bits of knowledge together out of the blue was really impressive

Pacific Blue Psychic: I have yet to see any feedback here on this lady but I really really like her.  Full disclosure - she has given me very positive predictions so I know I’m biased but she really strikes me as having an authentic gift.  She has repeatedly validated so much for me in her readings.  I would love to hear some feedback on her if anyone has any.

I read with Christina and she's very good. There are two men in my life one is now an ex attempting to return the other is a best friend who I lost contact with and now the relationship is more than friendly. The first time I read with her she said right off the bat your ex wants you back. He's going to come back with a mouth full of promises and offers and it will stay that way for a hot minutes. Then he is going to do what he always does chicken out when its time to take the walk. He wants you but he doesn't want the responsibility of a marriage. She was 100% correct my ex and I were engaged and twice when it was time to move forward he got cold feet. This past summer was the second time and I cut him off 3 months ago. When I read with her he constantly comes up and she told me straight out he's going to ruin my life I decided to go back. I have no plans to ever.

The other guy...well she said he's been waiting for a long time to have this opportunity. At first I didn't understand what she was saying but apparently since 2012 he's wanted more than friendship. I told her he's never said anything or indicated and she said let me pull 3 cards. She pulled the cards and said he didn't say it he wrote it. I still said no but later that night I remembered he and I are friends on facebook so I reactivated my page and checked my inbox and there it was. All the messages he sent and my replies. His overtures went clean over my head because 1. I was married at the time and 2. He's younger than I am. So when he would say things like I really love you Em I'd reply aww me too but in platonic way. I asked him about it and it took a while for him to spill his guts and admit it but he told me that he was very hurt by my indifference. She also picked up that there was a car accident and legal issues. What's intersting is he had the accident last year but the legal matters pertaining to that accident came up fresh because he started court proceedings. I didn't know he had an accident and I didnt want to just come out and ask but as life would have it he asked me if I still knew another friend of ours who a personal injury attorney. Then he told me everything. In November she told me she see's him traveling for work. When I asked him he said no he's not. He didn't get an assignment to travel. On December 18th he was called to the chair and had to leave for a month long trip.

I have so many examples of her being right. I can go on. The only thing she got wrong was the car accident part and that is because she saw it in the present and thought it was coming instead of being apart of another issue.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2019, 10:19:14 PM »
I posted a few days ago about some trusted advisors but I wanted to add a few more that have impressed me lately. 

Christina474773:  I’ve seen alot of buzz over her here and she is cheap so I gave her a try.  The first thing she picked up before the reading even started was highly specific and embarrassing.  Not a generic fact whatsoever and not something I have not admitted to anyone.  Everything else on present was quite accurate so she earned a spot in my favorites.  She gave me some predictions that I will keep an eye out for.  One thing did kinda bug me about her though. She told me that if my ex and I have sex, I would very likely get her pregnant.  My ex and I have never had sex because she is very devoutly catholic and believes in waiting although it did come close to happening twice so I dk.  I also noticed some members here reported her telling them the same which bugs me a little.

Louise Bell:  She really impressed me.  Throughout our reading, she repeatedly offered bits of validation that were collectively incredibly specific to what unfolded between my ex and I.  She basically put together a spot on narrative of specific events that transpired between my ex and I with random insights that popped into her mind.  For example, i was asking about the chances of reconciliation and while she was talking about it, she would sporadically stop and say things like “this breakup happened very suddenly and unexpextly didn’t it”? By the time the reading was over, she gathered that :
1) Our relationship came together very suddenly and felt almost spiritual in the beginning- the term spiritual is actually very To my relationship for a variety of reasons.
2) That things started feeling off out of nowhere and I tried to communicate with her about it on multiple occasions which the ex acknowledged but did nothing about. 
3) That although my ex technically broke up with me, I did something specifically and purposely to initiate the breakup. 

I felt that being able to piece these bits of knowledge together out of the blue was really impressive

Pacific Blue Psychic: I have yet to see any feedback here on this lady but I really really like her.  Full disclosure - she has given me very positive predictions so I know I’m biased but she really strikes me as having an authentic gift.  She has repeatedly validated so much for me in her readings.  I would love to hear some feedback on her if anyone has any.

I read with Christina and she's very good. There are two men in my life one is now an ex attempting to return the other is a best friend who I lost contact with and now the relationship is more than friendly. The first time I read with her she said right off the bat your ex wants you back. He's going to come back with a mouth full of promises and offers and it will stay that way for a hot minutes. Then he is going to do what he always does chicken out when its time to take the walk. He wants you but he doesn't want the responsibility of a marriage. She was 100% correct my ex and I were engaged and twice when it was time to move forward he got cold feet. This past summer was the second time and I cut him off 3 months ago. When I read with her he constantly comes up and she told me straight out he's going to ruin my life I decided to go back. I have no plans to ever.

The other guy...well she said he's been waiting for a long time to have this opportunity. At first I didn't understand what she was saying but apparently since 2012 he's wanted more than friendship. I told her he's never said anything or indicated and she said let me pull 3 cards. She pulled the cards and said he didn't say it he wrote it. I still said no but later that night I remembered he and I are friends on facebook so I reactivated my page and checked my inbox and there it was. All the messages he sent and my replies. His overtures went clean over my head because 1. I was married at the time and 2. He's younger than I am. So when he would say things like I really love you Em I'd reply aww me too but in platonic way. I asked him about it and it took a while for him to spill his guts and admit it but he told me that he was very hurt by my indifference. She also picked up that there was a car accident and legal issues. What's intersting is he had the accident last year but the legal matters pertaining to that accident came up fresh because he started court proceedings. I didn't know he had an accident and I didnt want to just come out and ask but as life would have it he asked me if I still knew another friend of ours who a personal injury attorney. Then he told me everything. In November she told me she see's him traveling for work. When I asked him he said no he's not. He didn't get an assignment to travel. On December 18th he was called to the chair and had to leave for a month long trip.

I have so many examples of her being right. I can go on. The only thing she got wrong was the car accident part and that is because she saw it in the present and thought it was coming instead of being apart of another issue.

Wow.. that is incredible.  Thank you for sharing this.  We’re any other advisors on this level of accurate for you?

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2019, 11:13:16 PM »

Wow.. that is incredible.  Thank you for sharing this.  We’re any other advisors on this level of accurate for you?

Another minute prediction Christina said just came through. I have a business meeting regarding the state of my business and the people interested in partnering with me are coming from out of town. The meeting was suppose to be last Friday. I asked her what out come did she see she said that it will go well and terms will be met but she doesn't see it being Friday. She also asked me if I was going to the airport or is the industry I'm in air transit. I told her no. She asked if I was planing on flying out soon. I said no. I was on edge and early and bright I called to confirm the date time and location. I spoke to the admin and she said was going to call me because the meeting has to be rescheduled. I put the phone on mute and literlly burst into tears.  She also said that I will get a notice in the mail. I just (TODAY) got the new appointment and the address is on SKYLINE DRIVE in Elmsford NY. I almost passed out.

I only read with a handful of readers and its for their speciality. People seem to think an Empath can pick up 3rd parties. They can't if the POI isn't emotional invested in that 3rd party.

Empathic Ted is my savior. I'd need to plug in my device to go on about how accurate he is. His timing can be off but I hold no one to timing because there are times I've being actively involved in screwing a prediction up. I cannot detail some of the things he told me because its personal but he did tell me to have my sister keep an eye on my nephew because he might get sick and die. My nephew had juvenile diabetes all his life so him being sick wasn't news. When I expressed that to him he said no its something else. He said he a saw surgery going well but be careful after. Make sure he kept all his post op appointments. Now get this two months later my nephew got called in for surgery. He was on the transplant list for 4 years. That list is so long you can live and die on dialysis and they still won't crack the section with your name.  He had the surgery in October 2017 one month later he died. The pancreas he received his body rejected it.

John Warren he's great. He's told me a few times that he can't answer what I ask him because he can't interpret what he's getting. However he did predict the following:
My POI would be appointed to the chair in the branch of public committee for his country. That's where he is now. He also said something that was a little embarrassing. He said that he's not discounting my POI's talent or experience but his appointment FELT familial. He was right. My POI's Uncle is a member of parliament and although no one's said it I'm pretty sure the minister had something to do with with his position.

Sound And Light Unlimited: Now I've read where people find him dry and have called him a fake. He's not. He throws cards, tells you what they are and what they mean. That's it. I usually take the information and ask my aunt to confirm or clarify. The cards do not lie. Once when I thought my POI were done he told me no we were not that he would contact me by the weekend and he did.

Psychic Farhaad: He was the ONLY one to ever right off the bat tell me that my ex has deep mental issues and he's very hard to read or predict because unpredictable. He right. My aunt has a botanica and does readings and since I was little she's always said people with mental affliction blurs her vision. He also told me a few personal things about myself and the only reason I should go back to my ex is if I like being jerked around because he won't change. He also gave me correct timing predictions. Be advised that he DOES NOT like Keen. He says that he doen't like not being able to screen calls and sometimes the "nasty" energies take a toll on him.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2019, 12:12:48 AM »

Another minute prediction Christina said just came through. I have a business meeting regarding the state of my business and the people interested in partnering with me are coming from out of town. The meeting was suppose to be last Friday. I asked her what out come did she see she said that it will go well and terms will be met but she doesn't see it being Friday. She also asked me if I was going to the airport or is the industry I'm in air transit. I told her no. She asked if I was planing on flying out soon. I said no. I was on edge and early and bright I called to confirm the date time and location. I spoke to the admin and she said was going to call me because the meeting has to be rescheduled. I put the phone on mute and literlly burst into tears.  She also said that I will get a notice in the mail. I just (TODAY) got the new appointment and the address is on SKYLINE DRIVE in Elmsford NY. I almost passed out.

I only read with a handful of readers and its for their speciality. People seem to think an Empath can pick up 3rd parties. They can't if the POI isn't emotional invested in that 3rd party.

Empathic Ted is my savior. I'd need to plug in my device to go on about how accurate he is. His timing can be off but I hold no one to timing because there are times I've being actively involved in screwing a prediction up. I cannot detail some of the things he told me because its personal but he did tell me to have my sister keep an eye on my nephew because he might get sick and die. My nephew had juvenile diabetes all his life so him being sick wasn't news. When I expressed that to him he said no its something else. He said he a saw surgery going well but be careful after. Make sure he kept all his post op appointments. Now get this two months later my nephew got called in for surgery. He was on the transplant list for 4 years. That list is so long you can live and die on dialysis and they still won't crack the section with your name.  He had the surgery in October 2017 one month later he died. The pancreas he received his body rejected it.

John Warren he's great. He's told me a few times that he can't answer what I ask him because he can't interpret what he's getting. However he did predict the following:
My POI would be appointed to the chair in the branch of public committee for his country. That's where he is now. He also said something that was a little embarrassing. He said that he's not discounting my POI's talent or experience but his appointment FELT familial. He was right. My POI's Uncle is a member of parliament and although no one's said it I'm pretty sure the minister had something to do with with his position.

Sound And Light Unlimited: Now I've read where people find him dry and have called him a fake. He's not. He throws cards, tells you what they are and what they mean. That's it. I usually take the information and ask my aunt to confirm or clarify. The cards do not lie. Once when I thought my POI were done he told me no we were not that he would contact me by the weekend and he did.

Psychic Farhaad: He was the ONLY one to ever right off the bat tell me that my ex has deep mental issues and he's very hard to read or predict because unpredictable. He right. My aunt has a botanica and does readings and since I was little she's always said people with mental affliction blurs her vision. He also told me a few personal things about myself and the only reason I should go back to my ex is if I like being jerked around because he won't change. He also gave me correct timing predictions. Be advised that he DOES NOT like Keen. He says that he doen't like not being able to screen calls and sometimes the "nasty" energies take a toll on him.

I’m sorry for your loss :/ I liked Ted too. He was cool and seems like an honest guy

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2019, 03:49:32 AM »

Well you got my wheels turning so I read with Ted.  He was a very pleasant guy and I felt like he was pretty on the mark. Will have to wait for validation on his predictions to get a solid feel for his accuracy.  I hope he is correct for me.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2019, 12:47:17 AM »

I’m sorry for your loss :/ I liked Ted too. He was cool and seems like an honest guy
Thank you. He's a sweetheart.

anything