Author Topic: Clairvoyant Danielle  (Read 36479 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Clairvoyant Danielle
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2019, 01:50:14 AM »
is she more of an empath or does she get predictions right too?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2019, 03:07:36 AM »
She is an empath. I read with her a few days ago so I can't say for predictions. She did give one for 3 to 5 weeks. Usually if empath get a prediction right it is a short term one.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2019, 10:36:23 PM »
Any updates on her? Had a reading today and she gave me a contact prediction for this month but I have no way to validate what she picked up.

Wondering if your contact prediction happened?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2019, 05:50:07 PM »
bump!

Offline peterson03

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2019, 12:57:33 AM »
It's official. I'm cursed. Appointment mysteriously disappeared from my schedule. Does anyone know how to order the email readings from her? She mentions $5 per question on her page. Not sure how to do it though.

I requested an e-mail reading, yesterday.  I asked my questions and asked her procedure for payment.  Haven't heard back yet...but fingers crossed:)

Offline flora0250

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2019, 01:02:15 AM »
It's official. I'm cursed. Appointment mysteriously disappeared from my schedule. Does anyone know how to order the email readings from her? She mentions $5 per question on her page. Not sure how to do it though.

I requested an e-mail reading, yesterday.  I asked my questions and asked her procedure for payment.  Haven't heard back yet...but fingers crossed:)

I had tried that before I successfully had a phone appt and it gave me a message like you already had to be a client before you could send a payment - but if you asked your question first maybe she’ll then be able to accept you and accept your payment or something? Not sure. But good luck!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2019, 01:05:10 AM »

From what someone told me on here, I think there is an option for payment when you message her. You scroll down to it. But she'll probably get back to you.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2019, 03:40:40 AM »
Any updates on her? Had a reading today and she gave me a contact prediction for this month but I have no way to validate what she picked up.

No it didn’t but then I reached out to him on my own right after the one month period.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2019, 05:44:25 AM »

No it didn’t but then I reached out to him on my own right after the one month period.

Ah okay - thank you! I hope it went well? Was she right overall about things or about anything specific?

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2019, 06:22:10 AM »

Not really, my situation is very complicated too. So my ex might be in love with me which she confirmed but still not want to be with me.

Ah okay - thank you! I hope it went well? Was she right overall about things or about anything specific?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2019, 06:02:58 AM »
Any updates on her? I am still waiting :X

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2019, 02:40:16 PM »
I have been 1st in her arranged calls now for like a week. I don't get it

Offline maggs30

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2019, 02:52:24 PM »
Message her and ask what time is good with her for an appointment. She's a lovely kind lady.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2019, 03:00:06 PM »
Message her and ask what time is good with her for an appointment. She's a lovely kind lady.

I am going to do that now!

Offline peterson03

« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2019, 12:53:28 PM »

Still no reply to request for e-mail reading.  Boo hoo!

anything