Author Topic: Clairvoyant Danielle  (Read 36831 times)

Offline KotaSwan

Re: Clairvoyant Danielle
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2019, 02:48:14 PM »
How's her timing? any updates on that? I have only read with her once

Offline username1111

« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2019, 09:06:42 PM »
How's her timing? any updates on that? I have only read with her once

Like pretty much any reader - some timing are on the mark - some are super off. :)
If you hold onto timing with psychic reading, you will be disappointed.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2019, 09:12:55 PM »
Is she good with current, or outcomes? What’s her strength?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2019, 09:16:40 PM »
I honestly don't know how people book a reading so all I can say is that her strengths lie in not accepting appointments although it shows up on her page (readers can turn this off) and not answering her emails about her availability. But, it's her prerogative not to I suppose.

Offline username1111

« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2019, 10:17:28 PM »
She is both an empath and a clairvoyant. For me, her insights have been pretty accurate. She also is really good at helping you in the the step you are in - So you can do your part and focus on the present moment and not be all about a future outcome that may bring a future happiness... thats not her thing, her thing is to help you to be happy now and improve your current circumstances.

In regards to appointments, I cannot talk for her, but I know that she is not reading full time and is usually more available in the evenings (EST) and that she has mostly regular / returning clients. Sending her email with an introduction of who you are and what you are looking for in her reading may help you get an appointment with her. She is a very kind and genuine person. Just be patient and nice, and you will most likely get to read with her.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2019, 06:47:09 PM »
I only read with her once and she didn't give me any tools to help with whatever I asked to be honest. She just saw some changes coming up in work and personal life in August but nothing so far but I am hopeful :) I will update when or if things change

Offline okgirl

« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2019, 12:41:20 AM »
She accept appointment on September 7 can't wait

Offline okgirl

« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2019, 08:11:47 PM »
How good is she? what about timeframe? she give me timeframe days or week Im not really sure this person never contact first
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 04:48:00 PM by okgirl »

Offline okgirl

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2019, 11:59:48 PM »
Any update

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2019, 12:20:36 AM »
Any update

Spoke to her recently. She is one of my favorites because of the calmness I feel when we talk. She is very compassionate and picked up POI's nature well. Ethical reader. Will update if prediction comes to pass.

Offline username1111

« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2019, 12:22:49 AM »
Any update

@okgirl Timing is not something any psychic will get right in a consistent way. Especially the further out they read. Mostly because energies are fluids, time is not as linear as it seems, and people have free will. Psychic will be able to tap into the most probable events, your karmic contracts and stuff like that - they will be able to give you a good sense of the milestones ahead on your path. But there may be many ways for you and for the people involved in your lives to go from point A to point B. You could totally drive from Denver to Vegas going through Seattle, right? You will eventually get to your destination but its gonna look like you are not heading there for a while and it will take a lot longer that most people would have expected.

Well, long story short.

I read with Danielle many times, and her timing has been spot on for some things (especially contact / career stuff), and off on other things - just like any other talented readers - The things she picks up on tho, are very accurate in general in my situation. She confirmed a lot of things for me and has consistently been right on the stuff I could confirm easily. Now, for instance, she has seen someone new coming in my life, I would say, for nearly 1 year now. And that person did not show up yet. Why is that? given the great accuracy that she has proven, I truly think that I am blocking that energy from entering my live. She never said to me - its something I think I am doing nevertheless. The past year has been a year of introspection for me and I don't think I wanted to deal with a new person. One thing I truly appreciate with Danielle, is that she will keep you focused on your "present" moment and will help you develop your personal strength and balance so you can progress better in your "journey". She is not a fairy tales reader, and will give more importance to the journey than the final destination.

Hope this helps

Offline flora0250

« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2019, 01:04:55 AM »
Any update

@okgirl Timing is not something any psychic will get right in a consistent way. Especially the further out they read. Mostly because energies are fluids, time is not as linear as it seems, and people have free will. Psychic will be able to tap into the most probable events, your karmic contracts and stuff like that - they will be able to give you a good sense of the milestones ahead on your path. But there may be many ways for you and for the people involved in your lives to go from point A to point B. You could totally drive from Denver to Vegas going through Seattle, right? You will eventually get to your destination but its gonna look like you are not heading there for a while and it will take a lot longer that most people would have expected.

Well, long story short.

I read with Danielle many times, and her timing has been spot on for some things (especially contact / career stuff), and off on other things - just like any other talented readers - The things she picks up on tho, are very accurate in general in my situation. She confirmed a lot of things for me and has consistently been right on the stuff I could confirm easily. Now, for instance, she has seen someone new coming in my life, I would say, for nearly 1 year now. And that person did not show up yet. Why is that? given the great accuracy that she has proven, I truly think that I am blocking that energy from entering my live. She never said to me - its something I think I am doing nevertheless. The past year has been a year of introspection for me and I don't think I wanted to deal with a new person. One thing I truly appreciate with Danielle, is that she will keep you focused on your "present" moment and will help you develop your personal strength and balance so you can progress better in your "journey". She is not a fairy tales reader, and will give more importance to the journey than the final destination.

Hope this helps

I felt very at ease after reading with her. One of the things that I keep hearing in my head is her saying “don’t worry about it.” And it’s such a common thing to say but she was really very honestly reassuring. In a way I didn’t experience with most readers. She was kind of like this is going to happen in “not this month” ... maybe six weeks ... eight weeks .. but don’t worry about it. And I really believed her some how. And I admit I’ve not been totally free from worry but I sure have let go of a lot of it!! I have never felt so less anxious in the last year. So that’s good. Thanks for sharing this not helps me further into the “don’t worry” energy!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2019, 01:15:38 AM »
Any update

Well, long story short.

Hope this helps

I felt very at ease after reading with her. One of the things that I keep hearing in my head is her saying “don’t worry about it.” And it’s such a common thing to say but she was really very honestly reassuring. In a way I didn’t experience with most readers. She was kind of like this is going to happen in “not this month” ... maybe six weeks ... eight weeks .. but don’t worry about it. And I really believed her some how. And I admit I’ve not been totally free from worry but I sure have let go of a lot of it!! I have never felt so less anxious in the last year. So that’s good. Thanks for sharing this not helps me further into the “don’t worry” energy!

Same. When she says "first of all, I am certain you will hear from.." so and so when I ask "if I hear from" I actually believe her unlike others who have given me the runaround. She is great at easing my anxiety.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2019, 03:41:44 AM »
She does have a very calming energy for sure. I listened to her reading the other day and loved how she was like so easy to talk to and picked up on things on her without any help from me. I don't have keen anymore but if I do go back I would read with her again

Offline username1111

« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2019, 06:13:16 AM »
She does have a very calming energy for sure. I listened to her reading the other day and loved how she was like so easy to talk to and picked up on things on her without any help from me. I don't have keen anymore but if I do go back I would read with her again

The only reason I still have a keen account is her. She is the only reader I still read with on that platform. I still read with Kisha & gaylene twice a year or so and tried Matilda. But that's pretty much it fo rme. Danielle is really the only reader I would inquiry on a regular basis ( one or twice a month)