Author Topic: Clairvoyant Danielle  (Read 36489 times)

Offline Wanderlust619

Re: Clairvoyant Danielle
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2019, 03:01:51 AM »
I finally got an appointment approved after trying for a while. Fingers crossed she connects. I'm really failing at cutting down on readings these last couple of days. I'll update if anything resonates.

Were you able to read with her? How did it go?

I was able to connect with her and I am really hoping she is as accurate for me as it sounds like she has been with others. I enjoyed my read with her and felt like she picked up very well on the situation. I will know in a few months of what she predicted comes to pass. She didn’t shoot out these crazy remote viewing mind reading things (which I kind of am now annoyed by that when those readers make predictions that haven’t happened) - but was very down to earth and very accurate in describing his personality and circumstances and mine. 

She seems to have a good track record for contact predictions so we’ll see how it goes with me. She was very down to earth and didn’t give me some crazy fairy tale but it was a positive reading.

I hope you had a good reading with her if you were able to get her.

My call went straight to voicemail twice!!! I think I had bad service or something. I called customer service but there was nothing they could do. I was literally watching my phone the entire time. I was so upset. I messaged her and booked a redo for tomorrow. Fingers crossed it goes through. I've been  having the worst luck lately!

I'll update once I reach her.
Hope she worked for you!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2019, 05:50:39 AM »
I finally got an appointment approved after trying for a while. Fingers crossed she connects. I'm really failing at cutting down on readings these last couple of days. I'll update if anything resonates.

I was able to connect with her and I am really hoping she is as accurate for me as it sounds like she has been with others. I enjoyed my read with her and felt like she picked up very well on the situation. I will know in a few months of what she predicted comes to pass. She didn’t shoot out these crazy remote viewing mind reading things (which I kind of am now annoyed by that when those readers make predictions that haven’t happened) - but was very down to earth and very accurate in describing his personality and circumstances and mine. 

She seems to have a good track record for contact predictions so we’ll see how it goes with me. She was very down to earth and didn’t give me some crazy fairy tale but it was a positive reading.

My call went straight to voicemail twice!!! I think I had bad service or something. I called customer service but there was nothing they could do. I was literally watching my phone the entire time. I was so upset. I messaged her and booked a redo for tomorrow. Fingers crossed it goes through. I've been  having the worst luck lately!

Hope she worked for you!

Ah! Good luck then! I had a couple misses with trying to reach her, but tried to politely follow up and we were able to connect. She has a pretty strong accent and speaks a bit slowly just FYI but so worth it IMO. I asked her to repeat herself once or twice and she was very sweet and kind and then I understood what she was saying. Thanks - I hope it does too but it will be a while and if I can really just be done with readings for a while .... it will be good. She was my last intended call for quite some time. I may need to hop off the forum for a while too so I’m not tempted to try anyone else right now. Lots of good luck!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2019, 06:13:57 AM »

Hope she worked for you!

Ah! Good luck then! I had a couple misses with trying to reach her, but tried to politely follow up and we were able to connect. She has a pretty strong accent and speaks a bit slowly just FYI but so worth it IMO. I asked her to repeat herself once or twice and she was very sweet and kind and then I understood what she was saying. Thanks - I hope it does too but it will be a while and if I can really just be done with readings for a while .... it will be good. She was my last intended call for quite some time. I may need to hop off the forum for a while too so I’m not tempted to try anyone else right now. Lots of good luck!

Funny this forum actually helps me control my urges most times but my bad luck sent me on a binge today. She was meant to be my last for a bit but I ended up trying Abundant (which also failed to go through) and called CP 😥

Rooting for you! Can't seem to get myself under control these days.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2019, 01:39:42 AM »
It's official. I'm cursed. Appointment mysteriously disappeared from my schedule. Does anyone know how to order the email readings from her? She mentions $5 per question on her page. Not sure how to do it though.

Offline username1111

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2019, 02:55:04 AM »
It's official. I'm cursed. Appointment mysteriously disappeared from my schedule. Does anyone know how to order the email readings from her? She mentions $5 per question on her page. Not sure how to do it though.

oh no :(
I never requested an email reading with her but I guess you can just send her an email on keen's messaging system?

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2019, 03:41:43 AM »

I never requested an email reading with her but I guess you can just send her an email on keen's messaging system?

I messaged her but haven't heard back. Pretty sure the one time I've done that with keen the option for payment came up. Not sure how with her or if she still offers it. Maybe this is the universe telling me to quit getting readings. I've had incredibly bad luck these last few days.

Offline username1111

« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2019, 05:36:41 AM »

You can send an email as a payment - see pic attached - not sure if its the way to go tho

I messaged her but haven't heard back. Pretty sure the one time I've done that with keen the option for payment came up. Not sure how with her or if she still offers it. Maybe this is the universe telling me to quit getting readings. I've had incredibly bad luck these last few days.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2019, 05:43:37 AM »
Thank you! I will try that! She actually had an emergency when she canceled so she gave me 2 free minutes and I've rescheduled for tomorrow. Fingers crossed! Really nice lady.

I will try message option if she turns out to be accurate because no que scheduled calls only is not working for me.

Offline username1111

« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2019, 05:55:52 AM »
Thank you! I will try that! She actually had an emergency when she canceled so she gave me 2 free minutes and I've rescheduled for tomorrow. Fingers crossed! Really nice lady.

I will try message option if she turns out to be accurate because no que scheduled calls only is not working for me.

She is a very nice lady! I hope your reading give you a lot of valuable insights! :)

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2019, 06:37:06 AM »
Me too! I appreciate the help!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2019, 08:49:55 PM »
Update: I finally reached her! She was great. Didnt ask for any info and picked up the situation well. Called POI a piece of work which made me giggle. Gave me a short timeline so I'm hoping she's right.  All in all, satisfied with the read. 😊

Offline maggs30

« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2019, 10:55:42 PM »
Update: I finally reached her! She was great. Didnt ask for any info and picked up the situation well. Called POI a piece of work which made me giggle. Gave me a short timeline so I'm hoping she's right.  All in all, satisfied with the read. 😊

Yeah she is good. Doesn't ask questions just starts talking. She picked up the emotional obstacles well without a word except his name.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2019, 11:02:29 PM »
 And just to clarify no the emotional issues were not cliche lines he loves but is scared or the emotions are too strong lol. Verifiable things he has said to me like he ones said out right you need someone to take care of you I'm not what you want to which I said excuse me I don't need anyone to take care of me. He looked at me funny and said really. Umm hello my own house three cars had all that before him I don't need a man to take care of me. 💪

Offline flora0250

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2019, 11:16:46 PM »
And just to clarify no the emotional issues were not cliche lines he loves but is scared or the emotions are too strong lol. Verifiable things he has said to me like he ones said out right you need someone to take care of you I'm not what you want to which I said excuse me I don't need anyone to take care of me. He looked at me funny and said really. Umm hello my own house three cars had all that before him I don't need a man to take care of me. 💪

I liked her too and didn’t feel she was cliche either at all. She described my POI as “moody” and basically more pessimistic than me - that I was much more upbeat and communicative and outgoing (very true). She described him very well... and then she said how we are really opposite of one another. She said “but this is good .. because you couldn’t be with someone like you. You would go crazy if you were dating someone like yourself.” To which I had to laugh so hard because she was so right. She didn’t tell me some fairy tale either. When I told her there were some things I had seen someone post about him that were pretty negative she said yes, they are true. And that he felt really guilty about a lot of things. She didn’t say we would run off and get married or anything but she said we would definitely reconnect and he just needed more time to get things settled. That we would re-evaluate things and things would be better. She told me not to worry and I actually believed her. She also told me not to wait around. And I also believe that! So still keeping my eyes open! But it took me 2 years to even date him after I got divorced so ... idk. Just may be a while. I need to make time to meet new people but it’s hard with how busy I am.

Anyway I really did like her and didn’t think she was generic at all or anything. It would be nice if she ends up being right. Won’t know for a few months.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2019, 11:24:59 PM »

I liked her too and didn’t feel she was cliche either at all. She described my POI as “moody” and basically more pessimistic than me - that I was much more upbeat and communicative and outgoing (very true). She described him very well... and then she said how we are really opposite of one another. She said “but this is good .. because you couldn’t be with someone like you. You would go crazy if you were dating someone like yourself.” To which I had to laugh so hard because she was so right. She didn’t tell me some fairy tale either. When I told her there were some things I had seen someone post about him that were pretty negative she said yes, they are true. And that he felt really guilty about a lot of things. She didn’t say we would run off and get married or anything but she said we would definitely reconnect and he just needed more time to get things settled. That we would re-evaluate things and things would be better. She told me not to worry and I actually believed her. She also told me not to wait around. And I also believe that! So still keeping my eyes open! But it took me 2 years to even date him after I got divorced so ... idk. Just may be a while. I need to make time to meet new people but it’s hard with how busy I am.

Anyway I really did like her and didn’t think she was generic at all or anything. It would be nice if she ends up being right. Won’t know for a few months.

Too funny! I would hate dating someone like me too! And I feel you. The current is the only serious thing since my divorce almost 2 years ago. His approach was are you single and I said I don't know what I am I have only been divorced a year and a half and he said okay I will give you some time then. I texted him the next day asking him to lunch. Told him I liked the amount of respect he showed me. I wasn't looking when he came into my life and I won't look if he leaves what's meant to find me will.