Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917437 times)

Offline Penelope

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2190 on: May 31, 2019, 04:41:41 AM »
Cookie’s predictions regarding my POI and I ended being all wrong.  I read with her back in October and then again in January.  All her possible timing predictions have passed without any chance of us getting back together.  Everything she saw happening between my POI and I did not and will not happen. 

I really thought Cookie connected with me because I was able to confirm a lot of the past and current events.  Her predictions were pretty positive and it gave me hope.  But, in the end, none of them came true and will not likely do so.

josh34

« Reply #2191 on: May 31, 2019, 05:55:08 AM »
Cookie’s predictions regarding my POI and I ended being all wrong.  I read with her back in October and then again in January.  All her possible timing predictions have passed without any chance of us getting back together.  Everything she saw happening between my POI and I did not and will not happen. 

I really thought Cookie connected with me because I was able to confirm a lot of the past and current events.  Her predictions were pretty positive and it gave me hope.  But, in the end, none of them came true and will not likely do so.

Could it still happen? You never know what tomorrow will bring! Ive read about people being distant and coming around later! Did any predictions regarding him happen yet for you? (:

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2192 on: May 31, 2019, 03:36:01 PM »
She told me that the reason my boyfriend and I go through periods of non contact are because he’s having sex with a girl in California... whattt lol. We are in Australia, and I’m positive it’s due to drugs, not some random American girl stealing him away from me. She never worked for me before, and my boyfriend and I are back together. It’s just that I waited 5 weeks for her call. I feel very silly now for my wasting my time and money waiting for her call.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2193 on: May 31, 2019, 04:49:05 PM »
She told me that the reason my boyfriend and I go through periods of non contact are because he’s having sex with a girl in California... whattt lol. We are in Australia, and I’m positive it’s due to drugs, not some random American girl stealing him away from me. She never worked for me before, and my boyfriend and I are back together. It’s just that I waited 5 weeks for her call. I feel very silly now for my wasting my time and money waiting for her call.

Well damn lol! California Cookie really? That is a shame.
So funny because she can accurately tell me the city in which I live or places that I have been or will go, but wow how WRONG was that! (I was using a cell number that was associated with another city - but dont think she sees that)

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #2194 on: May 31, 2019, 05:42:11 PM »
I used to read with her a while back but nothing happened as she predicted

Offline Penelope

« Reply #2195 on: June 01, 2019, 03:43:57 AM »

Could it still happen? You never know what tomorrow will bring! Ive read about people being distant and coming around later! Did any predictions regarding him happen yet for you? (:

I am not going to hold out hope that my POI will turn into an actual human being so...While none of Cookie’s predictions came true btwn my POI and I, Yona, Kisha and Effie saw how things would unfold.  Unfortunately, while they were correct in seeing the relationship not going forward, they all said he had feelings for me...and he didn’t.  My POI admitted he didn’t feel for me the way I hoped he would.

josh34

« Reply #2196 on: June 01, 2019, 04:21:37 PM »

I am not going to hold out hope that my POI will turn into an actual human being so...While none of Cookie’s predictions came true btwn my POI and I, Yona, Kisha and Effie saw how things would unfold.  Unfortunately, while they were correct in seeing the relationship not going forward, they all said he had feelings for me...and he didn’t.  My POI admitted he didn’t feel for me the way I hoped he would.

I've had a girl tell me she doesn't see me in a romantic light at all, isn't attracted to me, and other things. Then she got drunk one night and spilled everything about how she is in love with me and that she's just scared. I want to say that to give you hope, but I also want to say, if you want to move on, if that's the move you want to make, then you should. Do whatever feels right (: You never know what tomorrow will bring. Also if Yona said he has feelings, I would trust that. I just read your reply in the Kira thread too. If he has that "warm" feeling, even if it's not "love" it definitely can develop over time! Also, did this guy spill that he has these strong feelings for you at one point? I thought you said something about that? Might have been somebody else? I'm having such a hard time keeping track Im sorry   

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2197 on: June 01, 2019, 04:42:34 PM »

Penelope - I'm sorry to hear all of the readers were wrong for you. I think this is quite healthy to not hold on to hope. Good for you. It can be unhealthy to hold on to "hope". Living in reality is the way to go. Best of Luck to you!

Offline Penelope

« Reply #2198 on: June 01, 2019, 09:39:01 PM »

I've had a girl tell me she doesn't see me in a romantic light at all, isn't attracted to me, and other things. Then she got drunk one night and spilled everything about how she is in love with me and that she's just scared. I want to say that to give you hope, but I also want to say, if you want to move on, if that's the move you want to make, then you should. Do whatever feels right (: You never know what tomorrow will bring. Also if Yona said he has feelings, I would trust that. I just read your reply in the Kira thread too. If he has that "warm" feeling, even if it's not "love" it definitely can develop over time! Also, did this guy spill that he has these strong feelings for you at one point? I thought you said something about that? Might have been somebody else? I'm having such a hard time keeping track Im sorry

Hi Josh.  At this point, I don’t think it matters any more.  He said what he said with the intent of not furthering the connection.  Regardless of what was said in the past or potential for the future, he knew what he was saying and what it meant.  That is more concrete than any psychic predictions.

Thank you for trying to see a different perspective.  I know you meant well.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2199 on: June 01, 2019, 09:58:48 PM »
She seems to say a California connection to most people? And I’d understand if I was in the US - but I’m on the other side of the world, the only time I have even met a Californian girl, was when I was over in CA. I don’t believe his random disappearances are due to this. She’s told me previously that my boyfriend would go back to his ex (found out she was pregnant to her new boyfriend shortly after) and picked up someone in the army - again may be common over there, however it’s not here. I don’t know. The whole reading was weird.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 03:01:39 AM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2200 on: June 01, 2019, 10:14:47 PM »
yeah I got that too last year

She seems to say a California connection to most people? And I’d understand if I was in the US - but I’m on the other side of the world, the only time I have even met a Californian girl, was when I was over in CA. I don’t believe his random disappearances are due to this. She’s told me previously that my ex would go back to his ex (found out she was pregnant to her new boyfriend shortly after) and picked up someone in the army - again may be common over there, however it’s not here. I don’t know. The whole reading was weird.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2201 on: June 01, 2019, 10:19:59 PM »
I always wondered if that line comes up because most people in the U.S. would have a connection to those states and it is a stock line. I can’t say for sure. This is the first time ever she mentioned states to me. I can remember that far back to be sure of it.

That said, being in Australia and having no real connection to the states I’d say she just didn’t connect.

Cookie I think is either really good for some people or just absurdly wrong for others. I don’t see much middle ground.

What have been others experiences when she says she sees vs I believe?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2202 on: June 02, 2019, 02:35:16 AM »
A question I want to bump.

What have others experiences been like when Cookie says “I see,” vs “I believe,” vs “it looks like.”

I’m wondering if anyone has noticed subtle differences in predictions when she uses those phrases.

Of course her “seeing” is ideal but I wonder on the others.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2203 on: June 02, 2019, 04:04:18 AM »
A question I want to bump.

What have others experiences been like when Cookie says “I see,” vs “I believe,” vs “it looks like.”

I’m wondering if anyone has noticed subtle differences in predictions when she uses those phrases.

Of course her “seeing” is ideal but I wonder on the others.

Hey there! My experience is:

When she says "I see" or "It looks like" typically whatever it is she is seeing tends to happen.

When she says "I believe" it is like 50/50 with me.

I also compared those statements to what actually happened or didnt happen. Usually the ones she blurts out or she interrupts you about happen. Or if her tone goes up and has emphasis - coupled with those statements.

However in my case, she said "It looks like you are meeting his daughter, you will be interacting with his daughter"....well that happened but with my guy friend's daughter when he stayed with me, not my POI at the time (POI #1).

So there's that lol

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2204 on: June 02, 2019, 04:14:27 AM »
Ok thanks for clarifying! I need to brush up on my Cookie-isms 😂.

She said to me both “I believe you start back talking.” As well as “when you start back talking,” and “what I believe will happen is x y z once the communication starts again.” Then “it looks like he calls you and you miss it and you wonder if you should even respond.”

I’m just spitballing here, trying to get back into the habit of really getting her readings.

anything