Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906438 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2205 on: June 02, 2019, 04:16:47 AM »
Ok thanks for clarifying! I need to brush up on my Cookie-isms 😂.

She said to me both “I believe you start back talking.” As well as “when you start back talking,” and “what I believe will happen is x y z once the communication starts again.” Then “it looks like he calls you and you miss it and you wonder if you should even respond.”

I’m just spitballing here, trying to get back into the habit of really getting her readings.

LOL no prob!

Oh yessss Ive had readings that sounded similar to that and yep usually the "I believes" would happen 50/50% of the time

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2206 on: June 02, 2019, 04:07:30 PM »
So in my recent reading with Cookie - she just said that my POI #4 - I would have issues with integrity and consistency and I may not go on the trips as planned due to schedule changes in his work - she said there could be cancellations or rescheduling....but she couldnt "see" on her own that we were going on any trips...yet she said "It shows youguys traveling but there could be delays or cancellations and this would leave you frustrated".

Cookie mentioned that I would meet his family - but again this is one of the things I think she just says to everyone...

On the other hand Venus saw the 2 trips and said I would Definitely go on the trip - Kisha, Delores and said this as well.

Venus DID say that there could be something that comes up with a schedule change with his work as well that would irritate me but there may be a rescheduling last minute that I would be reluctant to go on, but I do go. Venus did specifically see me meeting his family later in the summer - or friends as close as family. Cookie did pick up that he mentions his family or extended family.

Honestly Im kind of surprised Cookie didnt see anything - she literally started off the call saying that all these positive things were happening with me - and mentioned something about money at a job, but didnt see ANYTHING with my love life until I asked about a specific person. This is the same person in the last call I had with her that saw a bunch of guys coming in. So now Im like what the hell?

Well we will see shortly....ugh Im TIRED of running into the wrong guys Gimme a break!!

But again Im glad my readers let me know what the deal is so I dont throw my heart into it.

I will update ...as both trips are to happen later this week and the beginning of the next.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2207 on: June 02, 2019, 11:47:53 PM »
Good ol’Cookie. I remember when we use to call her the Oracle from the Matrix. Lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2208 on: June 03, 2019, 12:23:43 AM »
Good ol’Cookie. I remember when we use to call her the Oracle from the Matrix. Lol

OMG yes!!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2209 on: June 03, 2019, 02:27:23 PM »
Welp Cookie was right - I just got a message from POI #4 stating the overnight trip for this week had to be rescheduled, but we are still going on our trip on Sunday.

So in my recent reading with Cookie - she just said that my POI #4 - I would have issues with integrity and consistency and I may not go on the trips as planned due to schedule changes in his work - she said there could be cancellations or rescheduling....but she couldnt "see" on her own that we were going on any trips...yet she said "It shows youguys traveling but there could be delays or cancellations and this would leave you frustrated".

Cookie mentioned that I would meet his family - but again this is one of the things I think she just says to everyone...

On the other hand Venus saw the 2 trips and said I would Definitely go on the trip - Kisha, Delores and said this as well.

Venus DID say that there could be something that comes up with a schedule change with his work as well that would irritate me but there may be a rescheduling last minute that I would be reluctant to go on, but I do go. Venus did specifically see me meeting his family later in the summer - or friends as close as family. Cookie did pick up that he mentions his family or extended family.

Honestly Im kind of surprised Cookie didnt see anything - she literally started off the call saying that all these positive things were happening with me - and mentioned something about money at a job, but didnt see ANYTHING with my love life until I asked about a specific person. This is the same person in the last call I had with her that saw a bunch of guys coming in. So now Im like what the hell?

Well we will see shortly....ugh Im TIRED of running into the wrong guys Gimme a break!!

But again Im glad my readers let me know what the deal is so I dont throw my heart into it.

I will update ...as both trips are to happen later this week and the beginning of the next.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2210 on: June 03, 2019, 03:01:30 PM »
Welp Cookie was right - I just got a message from POI #4 stating the overnight trip for this week had to be rescheduled, but we are still going on our trip on Sunday.

The Oracle strikes again

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2211 on: June 03, 2019, 09:56:50 PM »
I’m so jealous that she’s so good for everybody else !! Did she just absolutely not work for another person or was it just me?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2212 on: June 03, 2019, 11:05:30 PM »
I’m so jealous that she’s so good for everybody else !! Did she just absolutely not work for another person or was it just me?

Nah, not just you. I mean who knows. She gave me a lot of who's the brunette,  you lost weight, CA or NY. She said my POI is more connected to me than I am to him (LMAO...now that's laughable), and a timframe you could drive a truck through (3-10 whatevers). I just didn't get any wow factor.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2213 on: June 03, 2019, 11:09:32 PM »

Nah, not just you. I mean who knows. She gave me a lot of who's the brunette,  you lost weight, CA or NY. She said my POI is more connected to me than I am to him (LMAO...now that's laughable), and a timframe you could drive a truck through (3-10 whatevers). I just didn't get any wow factor.

Right! Its not just you - pleassssse believe Cookie has her share of stuff being wrong for me. The thing is I dont dwell or post much on incorrect predictions unless they are big (meaning multiple readers were involved) actually I posted on the thread how she was sooo wrong on POI #1 regarding meeting his daughter - it was actually a male friend of mine smh....

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2214 on: June 03, 2019, 11:24:24 PM »

Right! Its not just you - pleassssse believe Cookie has her share of stuff being wrong for me. The thing is I dont dwell or post much on incorrect predictions unless they are big (meaning multiple readers were involved) actually I posted on the thread how she was sooo wrong on POI #1 regarding meeting his daughter - it was actually a male friend of mine smh....

Thank you ! My boyfriend and I are good at the moment, but now everytime we aren’t in contact for even a few hours or he’s uncontactable (phone is dead, etc) , I worry that this girl she spoke of really exists! I feel like I shouldn’t let these readings get to me like this. I’ve totally stopped them for this reason but there’s always this lingering in the back of my mind now, although I’ve had no indication of this and before Cookie’s reading, it hadn’t even come to mind at all.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 11:26:30 PM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2215 on: June 04, 2019, 12:01:56 AM »

She was awful for me too. I tried her several years back.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2216 on: June 04, 2019, 02:42:06 PM »
Anyone know how long her line is?

I don’t want to redownload keen if I don’t have to lol

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2217 on: June 04, 2019, 03:00:54 PM »
Anyone know how long her line is?

I don’t want to redownload keen if I don’t have to lol

Long! And not moving. I think earlier in the thread people mentioned she has another site she works through?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2218 on: June 05, 2019, 05:45:53 AM »
Has anyone had Cookie tell them that once they let go things will start to happen?

AND

If you don’t reach out (yeah right) you’ll be in a waiting period?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2219 on: June 05, 2019, 06:05:35 AM »
Has anyone had Cookie tell them that once they let go things will start to happen?

AND

If you don’t reach out (yeah right) you’ll be in a waiting period?

Interestingly enough has never said anything about me reaching out to the POI - she did say the following with POI #1
- She saw a separation
- A waiting period
- he could get quiet on you, you wont hear from him, etc

But not once did she say anything about reaching out...maybe because she knew he would? I dunno, I mean he always eventually did after those periods

As for letting things go....she hasnt said that to me either....she did say "well you gotta let him go" but then she said "but he comes back around" and he did...so idk.

anything