Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 302785 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2025 on: February 13, 2019, 03:55:06 PM »
My take, and what I've heard from other readers  (not Cookie, I haven't read with her) is that regions, states, countries can mean different things to different people, readers and clients. New York and California could mean "long distance ". Or even a particular accent (southern) could come out as Georgia, "the south", or Florida. I had one reader say NYC, but then tell me when they see the New York City skyline it symbolizes the tristate (NY, NJ, CT).

Offline Kat23

« Reply #2026 on: February 14, 2019, 01:07:46 AM »
My take, and what I've heard from other readers  (not Cookie, I haven't read with her) is that regions, states, countries can mean different things to different people, readers and clients. New York and California could mean "long distance ". Or even a particular accent (southern) could come out as Georgia, "the south", or Florida. I had one reader say NYC, but then tell me when they see the New York City skyline it symbolizes the tristate (NY, NJ, CT).

Each reader pick up symbols and interpret differently.  Cookie is a remote viewer.  She picks up city, location., sorroundings toa T...she knew exact distance ..my house and POI..even knew the color of my blanket...very impressive....I wish her outcome  prediction when it comes to matter of the heart is accurate just like her remote reviewing..

Psychic Aeriel.. once picked up two states Florida and california... I have no connection at all to the states and thought the reading was off and hangup on her..lo.and behold, the two states had something to do with POI ...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2027 on: February 14, 2019, 01:18:15 AM »
I've had this happen before where a reader told me the state I live in and the city next to my location, it was a compound word, so more power to her.
I too felt it was impressive but 'cha know what? I already know those things and it's a tool that psychics use to let you know they are connecting, which is fabulous, but the predictions never transpire as they see it. One would think they would be just as accurate with the predictions as they are at mentioning what color panties you're wearing.

Offline Miller1336

« Reply #2028 on: February 14, 2019, 02:07:35 AM »
Does cookie only read on Keen or does she have a personal site?0

Offline Kate

« Reply #2029 on: February 14, 2019, 02:30:12 AM »

She doesn't have a personal site unfortunately.  Best way to get hold of her if you don't want to queue is book an appointment.

josh34

« Reply #2030 on: February 14, 2019, 02:59:41 AM »

She doesn't have a personal site unfortunately.  Best way to get hold of her if you don't want to queue is book an appointment.

Wasnt there some click4advisor page for her?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2031 on: February 14, 2019, 03:53:00 AM »
Oh God...don't ask that question. Lmao...

Online ladya

« Reply #2032 on: February 14, 2019, 03:54:49 AM »

Lmfaoo I was just thinking that. Remember the last time that happened 😅🤣 CIA classified

josh34

« Reply #2033 on: February 14, 2019, 04:03:17 AM »

Lmfaoo I was just thinking that. Remember the last time that happened 😅🤣 CIA classified

Haha! What happened last time?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2034 on: February 14, 2019, 04:13:48 AM »
I would tell you, but then I would have to kill you. 🤣🤣

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2035 on: February 14, 2019, 05:07:04 AM »
 :-X

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #2036 on: February 14, 2019, 06:47:30 AM »
oh lord here we go again! LMAO

josh34

« Reply #2037 on: February 14, 2019, 04:18:31 PM »
Josh I will be the motor mouth. Some time ago in the thread someone told of a much quicker way of getting through to Cookie on another platform. This led to a battle of good vs evil. Which side is good and which side evil, i leave you to decide. One side lambasted the user for sharing the quick methods saying it will cause them to now have to wait forever. Then the other side felt it was a good thing to help others connect to Cookie quicker. Then the other side quipped with the fact that many ppl who arent regular board users lurk here sometimes, and they shouldnt get to see the quick method. So they demanded that the user edit the post and remove the quick method.... now it seems both sides are geared and ready with ammunition to continue this titanic battle  ::)

Oh no hahaha! I dont know the link, if that means anything. And I'm not buying any readings for the time being, but I do have to side on the side that says let everyone have the link. It's kind of selfish not to imo. And to me that side, from that story just screams selfishness and immaturity. But I dont know lol. Yeah let's not share that link:P i dont want this happening in this chat lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2038 on: February 14, 2019, 05:24:02 PM »
If u go back through the thread, it’s a lot, you will find it. It’s not really that top secret

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2039 on: February 16, 2019, 09:01:46 PM »

Wasnt there some click4advisor page for her?

My suggestion is don't waste your time/money. She fished for info and tried to make things fit. I had also gotten the California and New York line and the "when you meet the right person, you won't need to call" line. Kisha's general email has more bang for the buck and requires no background. No, I'm not moving. No, no one has blonde hair. No, I didn't lose weight. Just no. To everything. Lol
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 09:03:23 PM by Fidget1028 »