Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917364 times)

josh34

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1665 on: November 26, 2018, 08:43:49 PM »
I think it’s been about nine months since I talked to Cookie. She predicted that the summer months my ex would come back toward me if I waited for him. Again, I’ve said it before on her thread... I thought she was nuts for implying I’d wait five months to see him.

I started dating again a few months later but ended up single in June once again after realizing the new man I’d been seeing was abusive and I spent some time with my ex POI.

That was literally the only thing Cookie got right for me. We did not reconcile and we never will. I’m in her queue now but I’ll most likely cancel my callback

I'm sorry! Did she mention reconciliation? Maybe it just hadn't happened yet? After all you thought she wasnt going to be right before:)

Also another possibility, maybe when she sees you and him coming together maybe she assumes that means reconciliation?

Offline sharon

« Reply #1666 on: November 27, 2018, 01:00:01 PM »

Keen has been terrible for me with technical issues.. dropping calls, calls that sound like they are from Mars.. when I called them about it a few months ago after not being able to hear QoC, they told me it was issues with the advisor's phone and not their fault.. crazy.. I did go to ask for a refund this morning via the satisfaction guarantee, but realised that nothing had been docked from my account.. which made me think I should have struggled to hear and talk to cookie over the music! And had a free read!
[/quote]

I call a reader after 1 sec the call cuts off. They charge me for the minute 6.80 !!!
I ask Keen for a refund and they say you had your satisfaction guarantee in the past. NOT ENOUGH!!
I tell them I did not have any reading phone cuts off as usual like in the past get your technik right. I have recorded the whole thing.
No response. I never got my money back. That happened so many times.
I hate Keen.

Offline star1

« Reply #1667 on: November 27, 2018, 04:28:59 PM »
I haven't had this luckily, but when I was waiting for DL, the music was playing continuously for about a minute, I hope I wasn't charged for that minute  :o

josh34

« Reply #1668 on: November 28, 2018, 04:59:37 AM »
I'd like to ask. Can cookie mix people up? She says my POI doesnt know how I feel about her but she is well aware. And she made it sound like (very long story) she is very into me and that something will happen regarding she and I that seems unlikely (just because of who we are. But I guess anything is possible.) I'm a little worried she may be picking up on a different guy.

That would devastate me. Maybe she could simply get some things correct and others not so much...?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1669 on: November 28, 2018, 05:31:03 AM »
I'd like to ask. Can cookie mix people up? She says my POI doesnt know how I feel about her but she is well aware. And she made it sound like (very long story) she is very into me and that something will happen regarding she and I that seems unlikely (just because of who we are. But I guess anything is possible.) I'm a little worried she may be picking up on a different guy.

That would devastate me. Maybe she could simply get some things correct and others not so much...?

Cookie can DEFINITELY mix ppl up

josh34

« Reply #1670 on: November 28, 2018, 05:37:51 AM »

Cookie can DEFINITELY mix ppl up
Oh! Cool. Super.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #1671 on: November 28, 2018, 05:40:21 AM »

Yes...she can definitely mix people up. She can even mix past and future up. Thats why im on the fence about her. She's legit at her remote viewing skills...just really confused sometimes lolololol.

Offline sharon

« Reply #1672 on: November 28, 2018, 06:10:01 AM »

Keen has been terrible for me with technical issues.. dropping calls, calls that sound like they are from Mars.. when I called them about it a few months ago after not being able to hear QoC, they told me it was issues with the advisor's phone and not their fault.. crazy.. I did go to ask for a refund this morning via the satisfaction guarantee, but realised that nothing had been docked from my account.. which made me think I should have struggled to hear and talk to cookie over the music! And had a free read!

I call a reader after 1 sec the call cuts off. They charge me for the minute 6.80 !!!
I ask Keen for a refund and they say you had your satisfaction guarantee in the past. NOT ENOUGH!!
I tell them I did not have any reading phone cuts off as usual like in the past get your technik right. I have recorded the whole thing.
No response. I never got my money back. That happened so many times.
I hate Keen.

This is why I closed my account...I had technical problems with a call and they refused to refund me. It was a blessing though. Life is so much better not getting readings. My whole perspective changed and I can't imagine ever going back.
[/quote]

Good for you!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1673 on: November 28, 2018, 07:42:39 PM »
My most recent reading with Cookie - she said "You have put the FEAR OF GOD IN HIS HEART"

LMAO - has she told anyone else this?

Offline sharon

« Reply #1674 on: November 29, 2018, 03:22:06 PM »
How can you make an appointment with Cookie?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1675 on: November 29, 2018, 04:10:03 PM »
How can you make an appointment with Cookie?

You don't make an appointment. You just get on the "arrange a call" and wait. And wait. And wait. LOL! I've never spoken with her just because it takes months until she calls you and you never know when it's going to be. For the east coast, many people get the call in the middle of the night.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #1676 on: November 29, 2018, 05:02:58 PM »
My most recent reading with Cookie - she said "You have put the FEAR OF GOD IN HIS HEART"

That’s the first time I’ve heard that as advice lol. And did she tell you how? Lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1677 on: November 29, 2018, 06:40:55 PM »

That’s the first time I’ve heard that as advice lol. And did she tell you how? Lol

Actually it wasn’t advice lol! She said I actually DID put the FEAR in him. Not that I should LOL
She said I put the fear in him because of something I did lol

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #1678 on: November 29, 2018, 08:50:01 PM »
I think it’s been about nine months since I talked to Cookie. She predicted that the summer months my ex would come back toward me if I waited for him. Again, I’ve said it before on her thread... I thought she was nuts for implying I’d wait five months to see him.

I started dating again a few months later but ended up single in June once again after realizing the new man I’d been seeing was abusive and I spent some time with my ex POI.

That was literally the only thing Cookie got right for me. We did not reconcile and we never will. I’m in her queue now but I’ll most likely cancel my callback

I'm sorry! Did she mention reconciliation? Maybe it just hadn't happened yet? After all you thought she wasnt going to be right before:)

Also another possibility, maybe when she sees you and him coming together maybe she assumes that means reconciliation?

Sorry, I just saw this! To be honest I got rid of my notes from the reading shortly after the call. I believe she did see reconciliation, but at this point he’s blocked from contacting me.

I’ve had other readers predict reconciliation with that POI recently as well, so who knows? Maybe I’ll be one of those who’s POI pops back up years after the fact when I’ve moved on.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1679 on: November 29, 2018, 11:12:17 PM »

Sorry, I just saw this! To be honest I got rid of my notes from the reading shortly after the call. I believe she did see reconciliation, but at this point he’s blocked from contacting me.

I’ve had other readers predict reconciliation with that POI recently as well, so who knows? Maybe I’ll be one of those who’s POI pops back up years after the fact when I’ve moved on.

sucks! Cookie seems to connect with me time to time but she get confusing too. I think she sees things happening but not like where they would lead to...like she told me I will hear from my POI when i forget about stressing over it and then she was like so basically when you are over him....I know that will happen coz it did happen for me a while ago too.

anything