Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 915823 times)

josh34

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1695 on: December 05, 2018, 03:29:53 AM »
Thanks, but I am not paying $6+ for a reading - been there done that with paying $8+ for Lincoln on Cp who was supposed to be the best and ended up being sorely disappointing and not to mention BROKE.

Yeah she can be pricey, and she can be a little slow, but that's not just "her", she has to "take in" information. She might jive with you, she might not. You never really know! But for someone with her abilities and how she processes them, it's best to stay on for at least 20-30 minutes in my opinion. She was great though! She did say before the minute was up, interrupting me, "We're almost out of time, let me finish my reading here, I want to get as much information in as possible before we get cut off", and I thought that was really sweet. So she's not in it for the money, that's great.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1696 on: December 05, 2018, 11:30:06 AM »
how frequent do you guys read with Cookie ? my last reading with her was 2 months back & am on the 8th in her queue.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #1697 on: December 05, 2018, 11:37:12 AM »
Is her queue moving much? I havent seen her on in a while.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1698 on: December 05, 2018, 03:14:12 PM »

it is since 3 days.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1699 on: December 05, 2018, 08:18:34 PM »

it is since 3 days.

Does this mean her queue has been moving about 3 days ago?

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1700 on: December 05, 2018, 09:47:41 PM »
I have been reading with cookie for decades... sometimes you have to wait for weeks to get a reading with her..  she is slow with information ..priceybyes...watch your account...her vision are accurate, her interpretation are always off.. she mixes past with present and sometimes it may lead to inaccurate predictions...let her roll with information..i usually end my reading when she starts to give her opinion or ask if I have any questions..

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1701 on: December 05, 2018, 09:50:50 PM »
I have been reading with cookie for decades... sometimes you have to wait for weeks to get a reading with her..  she is slow with information ..priceybyes...watch your account...her vision are accurate, her interpretation are always off.. she mixes past with present and sometimes it may lead to inaccurate predictions...let her roll with information..i usually end my reading when she starts to give her opinion or ask if I have any questions..

Best advice. Thats why I think my last reading was so off. She gave me what she saw in 1 minute then asked if I had questions lol....I was doomed anytime after that lol

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #1702 on: December 05, 2018, 10:40:53 PM »

Best advice. Thats why I think my last reading was so off. She gave me what she saw in 1 minute then asked if I had questions lol....I was doomed anytime after that lol

Yeah, after my first reading with her I was underwhelmed. She did get a few things right so I read with her again before permanently deleting my keen account and when I asked a general question she went on and on and on and it was a lot more impressive all around

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1703 on: December 05, 2018, 11:00:13 PM »
Sparkle002  my last couple of reading with cookie , she gave me one hot minute reading ...and gave me prediction on contact...did not come to pass... I take that as an indication to space out my readings...I haven't had a reading and ended up closing my keen account..

Offline Kate

« Reply #1704 on: December 05, 2018, 11:08:04 PM »
Sparkle002  my last couple of reading with cookie , she gave me one hot minute reading ...and gave me prediction on contact...did not come to pass... I take that as an indication to space out my readings...I haven't had a reading and ended up closing my keen account..

I'm a mad cookie fan as everyone knows.. . but I love when people write that they have closed their Keen account even more.. I loathe Keen with a passion..

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1705 on: December 05, 2018, 11:48:20 PM »
Hillcam.. in the beginning, cookie's vision  were spoton... seeing my POI footsteps in my house, cooking very specific dish...  or seeing a blue car around my neighborhood as an indication that I will be seeing my POI, sent emails to update me  on POI even without me contacting her,.. her insignificant predictions come to pass but her major one did not...I was hooked..... on my couple of readings, she gave me less than 2 mins reading.. her small prediction on contact did not come to pass....

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #1706 on: December 06, 2018, 01:54:31 AM »
Hillcam.. in the beginning, cookie's vision  were spoton... seeing my POI footsteps in my house, cooking very specific dish...  or seeing a blue car around my neighborhood as an indication that I will be seeing my POI, sent emails to update me  on POI even without me contacting her,.. her insignificant predictions come to pass but her major one did not...I was hooked..... on my couple of readings, she gave me less than 2 mins reading.. her small prediction on contact did not come to pass....

Sorry Kat 😕 I wasn’t impressed initially, but maybe eventually she’ll be accurate for you again. Good luck!

Offline scarlora

« Reply #1707 on: December 06, 2018, 04:21:10 PM »
Any one have her be accurate when asking a specific question?  I'm 3rd but I really only want to know one thing. Might jump out of queue.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #1708 on: December 06, 2018, 04:54:22 PM »
Any one have her be accurate when asking a specific question?  I'm 3rd but I really only want to know one thing. Might jump out of queue.

When I asked specific questions the reading made no sense to me. If you can’t generalize your question I would probably skip it altogether.

Last time I think I asked something along the lines of “will POI A and I ever get back together?”
This time I asked “what do you see coming up for POI B and I?”

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1709 on: December 06, 2018, 05:39:06 PM »
So by rephasing your question this time, did u get a more accurate prediction?

quote author=Hillcam link=topic=385.msg67096#msg67096 date=1544115262]

When I asked specific questions the reading made no sense to me. If you can’t generalize your question I would probably skip it altogether.

Last time I think I asked something along the lines of “will POI A and I ever get back together?”
This time I asked “what do you see coming up for POI B and I?”
[/quote]