Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917596 times)

Offline okgirl

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1425 on: July 17, 2018, 09:50:18 PM »
it took for me almost a month I start #108 and now I'm #7

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1426 on: July 19, 2018, 11:47:18 PM »
Can you take calls from keen if you are travelling internationally? I am wondering because I am in line for cookie and the phone will ring when I am away?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1427 on: July 22, 2018, 05:49:06 AM »
Thanks yes I have international roaming

Offline okgirl

« Reply #1428 on: July 24, 2018, 10:11:55 PM »
#2 can't wait to talk to her..most important when you go in bed watch cell :)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1429 on: July 24, 2018, 10:24:02 PM »
I'm #81 lol

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1430 on: July 24, 2018, 10:25:07 PM »
my turn came when i was changing my sim cards to the other phone !!!!!
URGHHH

Im 89 now

Offline okgirl

« Reply #1431 on: July 25, 2018, 01:11:34 AM »
I start from #108 and take for me whole month

Offline Kate

« Reply #1432 on: July 28, 2018, 09:41:01 AM »
I still maintain she is the best reader I have ever encountered.  No one is 100% but Cookie comes damn close (sometimes she misinterprets, but most of the time right with me... ).

The only other reader who has been good for me (that is good on interpreting the present (NOT future) - remote viewing 100% accurately in an amazingly clear way) is Matt Fraser who occasionally appears on BSD.  He is not cheap however and I only go to him very very occasionally....He's a GREAT medium - no one better.

BUT - Cookie is the only one who has seen my future accurately.  I have been reading with Cookie for a long time - although less now because I'm (thankfully) out of the cycle of readings, which is a far far better - however, I keep in touch with her via email.  I am truly grateful for her mentoring over the past year.  She is the only one worth the cost.   

I know we complain at the length of her queue - cancelled appointments etc - but in my mind, we're lucky to at least have one reader on Keen's platform who hits goals more often than not.

I mean just look at her thread on here?!  I know there are a few she has not worked for.. but seriously... she is clearly the highest voted for most people on this forum.

She is special -if someone else finds another reader as good and accurate as Cookie, no doubt over time they will become as popular on this forum. 

I guess in some ways Aries comes close in popularity - maybe QoC also (she has been good for me on detail - not predictions).. But then Aries and QoC don't have a queues of nearly 100 people!!   I mean..... that kind of speaks for itself.

Cookie is a good woman - she really does care about her clients.. With all of us, she cares enough to be 100% honest about what she sees no matter what....  she'll only ever tell you what she is seeing psychically.. 

It's a rare gift...

There are great mediums, great empaths... but I've only found one reader good on predictions.. and that's Cookie..

I'm really grateful we have her there....

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #1433 on: July 28, 2018, 12:42:20 PM »
She never answered when i told her she was wrong for me. Money wasted.

She got minor things right and big things wrong. She never replied to follow up readings. That turned me off and i never read with her again.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1434 on: July 28, 2018, 01:25:27 PM »
I've no idea what the rage is about this woman... She also didn't pick up my situation, said confusing things. For her price and what you get compared to others... Big fat waste of money.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #1435 on: July 28, 2018, 01:33:36 PM »
I've no idea what the rage is about this woman... She also didn't pick up my situation, said confusing things. For her price and what you get compared to others... Big fat waste of money.

Yup wasted my money definitely. I got better accuracy from aries whos also been wrong for me too

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1436 on: July 28, 2018, 01:58:40 PM »
She's definitely hit or miss, she's been more missed transit but when she connects she's really good!!!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1437 on: July 28, 2018, 01:59:38 PM »
Aries was totally wrong for me too.

Offline karma17

« Reply #1438 on: July 28, 2018, 04:31:31 PM »
I had a half an hour reading with her last August- a shocker of a positive one about a guy all unprompted and said by her within the first 10minutes. She said this was all between Sep- Dec 2017. I messaged her in Feb asking politely if things could still happen and maybe the timing was delayed.
She had THE GALL to respond and tell me “I’m not a fairytale reader”
Thirty freaking minute reading..!!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1439 on: July 28, 2018, 05:28:31 PM »
I had a half an hour reading with her last August- a shocker of a positive one about a guy all unprompted and said by her within the first 10minutes. She said this was all between Sep- Dec 2017. I messaged her in Feb asking politely if things could still happen and maybe the timing was delayed.
She had THE GALL to respond and tell me “I’m not a fairytale reader”
Thirty freaking minute reading..!!
WTF? And this is from Cookie? I'm very surprised.