Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906272 times)

Offline karma17

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1440 on: July 28, 2018, 05:39:07 PM »
The sad part is I was extremely polite and not at all confrontational. I even told her that a few small things surrounding what she said had happened so maybe the big stuff will happen but with a delay?
There was no reason for her to get defensive.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1441 on: July 28, 2018, 09:04:54 PM »
Yeah, I think some people just don’t understand how Cookie reads or how to decipher what she’s saying
But Cookie is very real and very rare. You just have to know how to translate her readings. She’s not linear, and believes too much in manifestation so that gets in the way but what she SEES in her mind when she channels is 100% accurate. It took me a year to figure her out but I maintain she is one of the only two psychics I believe to be absolutely real. I was on the fence with all this crap before Cookie, but then I had an “oh shit” moment and I knew this was an actual thing

She’s not perfect, but she’s the best I’ve found and I routinely get anxiety attacks about the fact she’s probably not gonna read forever

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #1442 on: July 29, 2018, 02:29:47 AM »
Yeah, I think some people just don’t understand how Cookie reads or how to decipher what she’s saying
But Cookie is very real and very rare. You just have to know how to translate her readings. She’s not linear, and believes too much in manifestation so that gets in the way but what she SEES in her mind when she channels is 100% accurate. It took me a year to figure her out but I maintain she is one of the only two psychics I believe to be absolutely real. I was on the fence with all this crap before Cookie, but then I had an “oh shit” moment and I knew this was an actual thing

She’s not perfect, but she’s the best I’ve found and I routinely get anxiety attacks about the fact she’s probably not gonna read forever

Who is the other psychic?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1443 on: July 29, 2018, 02:34:20 AM »
Kisha

I guess Yona too

Offline Kate

« Reply #1444 on: July 29, 2018, 10:16:17 AM »

Totally, totally!  Last year when I really needed her and was reading with her very frequently I remember having a minor meltdown thinking she had disappeared once...

I truly love the woman.. she is not perfect...and will only tell you what she can see - but you're right re interpreting her readings.. she has also made me act in situations when I would have otherwise remained dormant.. and through doing that .. she really moved things forward for me.... she is also the only reader that really helped me to focus on ME.. and lectured me in how to value myself as a woman in order to attract men.. I really love her..

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1445 on: July 29, 2018, 12:13:38 PM »
I've no idea what the rage is about this woman... She also didn't pick up my situation, said confusing things. For her price and what you get compared to others... Big fat waste of money.

Yup wasted my money definitely. I got better accuracy from aries whos also been wrong for me too

Total waste of money. I will never get the cookie cult that swears by her.  I mean $6 a minute to have her talk at a snail pace and confuse you. I literally walked away from her reading with no clarity

Offline njlady

« Reply #1446 on: July 29, 2018, 01:11:49 PM »
I've no idea what the rage is about this woman... She also didn't pick up my situation, said confusing things. For her price and what you get compared to others... Big fat waste of money.

Yup wasted my money definitely. I got better accuracy from aries whos also been wrong for me too

Total waste of money. I will never get the cookie cult that swears by her.  I mean $6 a minute to have her talk at a snail pace and confuse you. I literally walked away from her reading with no clarity

I don't get a lot of readings and I vouch for very few psychics but she is the real deal.  Honestly, wait 4 to 6 weeks and listen to her reading again with an open mind.

When she reads, think of it like this.  You have a 100 piece puzzle, your life/situation.  She's giving you pieces and telling you where some of them go.  You don't have all the pieces so you think you don't have any clarity.  The clarity is up to you. Things will start falling into place. She is a big believer in faith based personal power/LOA/prayer.  You have to watch for what she is telling you. I'm not talking about stupid random numbers.  She will give you exact signs to look for.  You work on what you want, watch for the signs and things start falling into place.  Things get a lot clearer.  You know what to do or not do. You can tell if you are on the right path. You have to work with her. 

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #1447 on: July 29, 2018, 01:25:14 PM »

I don't get a lot of readings and I vouch for very few psychics but she is the real deal.  Honestly, wait 4 to 6 weeks and listen to her reading again with an open mind.

When she reads, think of it like this.  You have a 100 piece puzzle, your life/situation.  She's giving you pieces and telling you where some of them go.  You don't have all the pieces so you think you don't have any clarity.  The clarity is up to you. Things will start falling into place. She is a big believer in faith based personal power/LOA/prayer.  You have to watch for what she is telling you. I'm not talking about stupid random numbers.  She will give you exact signs to look for.  You work on what you want, watch for the signs and things start falling into place.  Things get a lot clearer.  You know what to do or not do. You can tell if you are on the right path. You have to work with her.

This sounds awesome! I never read with her and I am 33 in line. So I am looking forward to this!!!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1448 on: July 29, 2018, 01:53:14 PM »

I read with her when I still used keen, and it was over two years ago....nothing she said happened. I am sure she works for some. I really don’t need anyone to pay anyone to tell me about the whole LOA thing, I can read up on it myself. It’s not really what a call a psychic for....

Offline njlady

« Reply #1449 on: July 29, 2018, 02:03:26 PM »

This sounds awesome! I never read with her and I am 33 in line. So I am looking forward to this!!!

She reads long term so don't pay attention to time.  Some people gets loads of things that happen 1,2,3. Other, like me, get it really slow but it does happen.

She described a place to me in great detail, a stupid strip mall shopping center, everything about it, the gas station across the street, told me it was important because POI goes there on a regular basis and to watch for it.  Months and months later I get a flyer in the mail and this exact shopping center is on the cover.  The kicker was POI goes to an Italian restaurant almost every day to pick up his lunch - he had told me the name once but I didn't recall it - and this exact restaurant was smack dab in the middle of the shopping center, featured on the cover of the flyer.  He's not a strip mall kind of guy, more white linen.  I would have never picked this place.

Offline njlady

« Reply #1450 on: July 29, 2018, 02:18:01 PM »

I read with her when I still used keen, and it was over two years ago....nothing she said happened. I am sure she works for some. I really don’t need anyone to pay anyone to tell me about the whole LOA thing, I can read up on it myself. It’s not really what a call a psychic for....

Oh, I didn't know she used the reading to tell you about LOA.   I told her I practice LOA, am self-empowered and was looking for some guidance in a very difficult situation and asked her to help me, so she knew that straight up. 

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1451 on: July 29, 2018, 04:47:26 PM »
Is she on today or are people just dropping out of her queue? I jumped from No. 13 to No.5 in under two hours. I remember jumping into her queue back in mid-May. I was No. 93 at the time. I was hoping to have read with her BEFORE I had my final reading with Yona (and then I was done for the season), but that obviously didn't happen.

She hasn’t been on - she’s in my faves and I’ve been checking ... I’ve dropped down from 76th to 71 or something ,,, i just think people aren’t updating their wait times and their time ran out .

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #1452 on: July 29, 2018, 04:48:45 PM »
She was on yesterday, I dropped from 33 to 29.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1453 on: July 29, 2018, 04:51:45 PM »
Yeah she was on yesterday but not today

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1454 on: July 29, 2018, 06:14:02 PM »
I saw that . I’m worried I’ll be 55 by the time she gets to me 😂