Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917540 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #780 on: March 02, 2017, 01:04:46 PM »
Just sent you a pm hornetkick!

I read with her for like 7 min but the crazy stuff came out within the first 2/3 minutes. Just hopped in her queue and she got to me in a few hours, although sometimes it is hard to get in touch with her. The first reading I ever had with her was probably my most accurate before this one, as she said i wouldn't get what I want from poi until 6-12 months after knowing him. Was kind of irritated when she told me that but so far that has been the truth along with how she said things were going to be.

I have definitely had readings with her where she's been off though or not mind blowing and just eh. Guess it just depends on the day she's having....

Yeah, I checked my notes. I only read with her for three minutes top, back in 2012...jeez that was decades ago. I placed scattered by her name in my notes, because nothing was a wow, as I've mentioned. I asked her how to fix an issue I was having and she told me prayer. That answer was so unbelievable I asked her to repeat it twice.  This didn't come to her psychically, it was just advice. That is why it's best to just let her roll, I guess; questions seem to break her trance.

She also said I am coming out of a stagnate period and will be elevated financially around Jan, Feb, March, back in 2012, and I was unemployed until 2015. I was freelancing but no true elevation happened. I guess this could mean anything if I flip my circumstances to match what she said.

mo45

« Reply #781 on: March 02, 2017, 01:23:18 PM »
So just to confirm, it means Cookie was not accurate for predicting your financial situation in 2012 isnt it? I have scheduled a call with her but I am thinking of cancelling it now...may be later one day when I have tons of them to burn..

Just sent you a pm hornetkick!

I read with her for like 7 min but the crazy stuff came out within the first 2/3 minutes. Just hopped in her queue and she got to me in a few hours, although sometimes it is hard to get in touch with her. The first reading I ever had with her was probably my most accurate before this one, as she said i wouldn't get what I want from poi until 6-12 months after knowing him. Was kind of irritated when she told me that but so far that has been the truth along with how she said things were going to be.

I have definitely had readings with her where she's been off though or not mind blowing and just eh. Guess it just depends on the day she's having....

Yeah, I checked my notes. I only read with her for three minutes top, back in 2012...jeez that was decades ago. I placed scattered by her name in my notes, because nothing was a wow, as I've mentioned. I asked her how to fix an issue I was having and she told me prayer. That answer was so unbelievable I asked her to repeat it twice.  This didn't come to her psychically, it was just advice. That is why it's best to just let her roll, I guess; questions seem to break her trance.

She also said I am coming out of a stagnate period and will be elevated financially around Jan, Feb, March, back in 2012, and I was unemployed until 2015. I was freelancing but no true elevation happened. I guess this could mean anything if I flip my circumstances to match what she said.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #782 on: March 02, 2017, 03:08:29 PM »
I'm going to try her again actually and just let her go and see what she says. After that I'm just going to wait it out with readers. I'm always so amazed at the people who can get readings that are so on point, I go rush off to try them and then see a post about the reader not being on point for someone else and it causes me to pause. I get that not every reader works for everyone, we all know that at this point, so why doesn't the reader know it and stop stringing us along and shit.

I recently had an etsy/fiverr reader who was reading everything wrong. I asked about a job of course and she mentioned I should be a teacher and I balked as soon as I read this (email reading) knowing full well that a teacher position for me is so far out of the question. I told her that I was in school and have been a Grad assistant before, so perhaps that is what she is picking up on and she told me I might need to try a job internationally. I was like there is no way in hell I’m leaving the states, plus the state that I’m in is the Mecca for the career field I want to pursue, but she also said she saw a job coming around Apr/Jun. When I told her how off she was she issued a full refund (thankfully) and I mentioned to her that I was just looking for some hope. She goes, Hope? I told you about a job in Apr/Jun. I thought WTF?? Why would she think one prediction out of a huge paragraph of wrongness would come true is beyond me.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #783 on: March 02, 2017, 04:04:03 PM »
In my experience, Cookie can read way out into the future and so my readings didn't make full sense at the time. I also thought in several places she was mistaking the past for the future. Nope, she was right. An example: "One of you will have to move to where the other one is, to have a relationship." That had already happened three years previously so I thought she was mistaking the past for the future but guess what? One of us rather suddenly had to move out-of-state not even four months after this reading, returning after five months away.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #784 on: March 02, 2017, 04:37:04 PM »
I know this has been mentioned somewhere in this forum but I cant seem to find- does she have her own site or anywhere she does readings other than Keen?

It's a tad more than Keen, but I'm not sure about the wait, it's another platform site.
http://www.advisoruniverse.com $5.75 Dial In ID 10487
She goes by the name Prophetess

mo45

« Reply #785 on: March 02, 2017, 07:21:20 PM »
Glad you got a refund which is great actually...a local psychic I used to go to since like 2008 was so off recently, that I had to ask for a refund, which btw she denied which is very mean of her...now she is fired lol...
I may try Cookie lets see but since she is slightly on the higher rate side, I will keep it short just ask my one Q...u r right, a psychic may or may not work for everybody...

I'm going to try her again actually and just let her go and see what she says. After that I'm just going to wait it out with readers. I'm always so amazed at the people who can get readings that are so on point, I go rush off to try them and then see a post about the reader not being on point for someone else and it causes me to pause. I get that not every reader works for everyone, we all know that at this point, so why doesn't the reader know it and stop stringing us along and shit.

I recently had an etsy/fiverr reader who was reading everything wrong. I asked about a job of course and she mentioned I should be a teacher and I balked as soon as I read this (email reading) knowing full well that a teacher position for me is so far out of the question. I told her that I was in school and have been a Grad assistant before, so perhaps that is what she is picking up on and she told me I might need to try a job internationally. I was like there is no way in hell I’m leaving the states, plus the state that I’m in is the Mecca for the career field I want to pursue, but she also said she saw a job coming around Apr/Jun. When I told her how off she was she issued a full refund (thankfully) and I mentioned to her that I was just looking for some hope. She goes, Hope? I told you about a job in Apr/Jun. I thought WTF?? Why would she think one prediction out of a huge paragraph of wrongness would come true is beyond me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #786 on: March 02, 2017, 07:33:26 PM »
I don't know about asking her a question, that seems to have been my mistake, plus you might to talk to her for 10 mins (according to members who've read with her). Yes it is pricier so I'll have to budget accordingly in order to plan for this call.

mo45

« Reply #787 on: March 02, 2017, 07:44:09 PM »
This is why readings are very dangerous as these words can remain in our mind and affect our lives. Hope you always remain strong consistent in your love life and God bless.

Ohh nevermind it was Stargazer she gave negative lovelife predictions to that didn't happen. Did she say it wouldn't work and it did, or?
she didn't straight out say it wouldn't work out, she beat around the bush a little. She said we'd have a lot of trouble in our relationship that could cause us to break up. Gave me dates and such when setbacks would take place. They came and went. Things are fine. No relationship is perfect but we haven't had any setbacks, nothing close to breaking is up. We are stronger than ever.

Offline Summergirl

« Reply #788 on: March 02, 2017, 11:08:40 PM »
I had reading with cookie a week ago, she said my POI is now back with his ex wife that were on and off with. i just talked to him about this situation. she was SO WRONG. i got the confirmation that they broke up because she cheated on him and now she moved on with someone else. is this possible she saw something happened in the past?????  I almost broke off with him because of this.

It is possible she is seeing something that may happen down the line.

or May never happen. the bad thing about those negative reading, you tent to expect something negative to happen and even suspicious something entirely not true which lead to more problem. You get what you want if law of attraction do work. Cookie even told me he has 2 phone. which is not true at all. I text him twice but he didn't reply.  So, I decide to call Cookie to find out what is going on after check out some good review for her from here.She said he wont response my text or contact between March to May, he will eventually response if i keep trying. She said he is back with his ex. they are together, so he wont response. The truth is  he was out town and he said he never got my message, my text was mysteriously disappeared for some reason . i thought he ignored me so i didn't text him again at all until he came back from trip . I spoke with him yesterday and today. we are pretty normal now. so i decide not to read with her again. Do you know how much drama it can cause if i believed her , not him?  no need more negativity when relationship is already hard. DON'T ASSUME. ASK HIM. not her.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 12:05:51 AM by Summergirl »

Offline verb18

« Reply #789 on: April 05, 2017, 05:58:04 PM »
I got a read with Cookie FINALLY .... and I am blown away. I honestly never want to read with anyone else again. Picked up on the most specific things in the world it is crazy. Gave me a good outcome which is in line with other readers but did not sugar coat at ALL. Kept it so real with me. Also added what choices I will have which is AMAZING. So blown away.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #790 on: April 05, 2017, 06:11:08 PM »
I got a read with Cookie FINALLY .... and I am blown away. I honestly never want to read with anyone else again. Picked up on the most specific things in the world it is crazy. Gave me a good outcome which is in line with other readers but did not sugar coat at ALL. Kept it so real with me. Also added what choices I will have which is AMAZING. So blown away.

Yes, she's amazing for me too, well over 90% accuracy. I'm honestly a little afraid to talk to her for fear of hearing bad news in any area of my life because I know it will come true. My first reading, in March '16, with her was the best. She got a huge overview and outcome of what was coming, years out, with POI and so far it has happened. The other readings were more about details and most of those have happened too. She hasn't been flat-out wrong about anything for me.

Offline verb18

« Reply #791 on: April 05, 2017, 06:13:11 PM »

Yes, she's amazing for me too, well over 90% accuracy. I'm honestly a little afraid to talk to her for fear of hearing bad news in any area of my life because I know it will come true. My first reading, in March '16, with her was the best. She got a huge overview and outcome of what was coming, years out, with POI and so far it has happened. The other readings were more about details and most of those have happened too. She hasn't been flat-out wrong about anything for me.

How is she with timing just out of curiosity?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #792 on: April 05, 2017, 06:21:01 PM »
Interesting, when I read with her, it was so confusing and all over the place...telling me to pick a number etc....nothing resonated with me. 

Offline verb18

« Reply #793 on: April 05, 2017, 06:27:09 PM »
Interesting, when I read with her, it was so confusing and all over the place...telling me to pick a number etc....nothing resonated with me.

She def was a little confusing at times when explaining my outcome but she was getting so much info that I couldn't really blame her. She wrapped it up for me, because I asked her to. I tend to do this a lot because a lot of readers get easily distracted.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #794 on: April 05, 2017, 07:01:09 PM »

How is she with timing just out of curiosity?

She hits for me with timing.