Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917741 times)

Offline Itsmylife

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #750 on: January 12, 2017, 12:15:14 AM »
I called Cookie about when will I get a job or atleast some light on it. I called her around Sep. 2016 I think. Luckily it was only a few min call. WHATEVER SHE 'PREDICTED' or Guessed was wrong.
I also ask her about if I will get pregnant or when? She asked question of a question ' You are not pregnant yet?' Wow Why would I waste my money to try to test you? Lol
She said "YOU WILL ONLY GET PREGNANT WHEN YOU GO TO DOCTOR. HE WILL PRESCRIBE YOU SOME MEDS OR THINGS, NOT BEFORE THAT' I asked any possible timeline she said ONLY when i go to doctor. LOL. She was WRONG WRONG WRONG. I got pregnant 3 months later with just a slight attempt. I am so lucky I have closed my account on keen forever. Anyways, I did not have good experience with Cookie.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #751 on: January 12, 2017, 05:41:01 AM »
Itsmylife, thank you for sharing

Offline Caroline

« Reply #752 on: January 23, 2017, 08:31:32 PM »
I wanted to share that Cookie had told me my finances would improve and allow me to do more.  I got an e-mail that when I was promoted in 2015 they didn't calculate my step increase correctly so I have been moved up a salary step and I will be getting retro pay back to April 2015!! So she was right about that.  And sadly I kinda think she'll be right about my guy.  He did reach out Friday three times, but I didn't reply.  Like Einstein said crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Just wanted to share with y'all....

stargazer

« Reply #753 on: January 23, 2017, 08:42:12 PM »
That's awesome news  about your finances! Cookie was wrong for me. Incredibly off.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #754 on: January 23, 2017, 11:33:41 PM »
Hey stargazer, just wondering in what areas Cookie was off for you? She's been spot on for me for some things, and other things I wonder if she just made up

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #755 on: January 24, 2017, 12:21:42 AM »
Cookie has been nearly 100% correct for me thus far but I know not everybody connects the same with all readers. Some of my predictions are still outstanding. My housemate read with her for the first time today, actually her first reading ever, and Cookie already has two hits for her regarding a lunch date of today. She said he would indicate he wanted only friendship, and would tell her he is recently out of a relationship. Yep for both.

stargazer

« Reply #756 on: January 24, 2017, 12:42:03 AM »
Hey stargazer, just wondering in what areas Cookie was off for you? She's been spot on for me for some things, and other things I wonder if she just made up

She gave me some random predictions regarding people around me. None of which happened. She also gave me negative predictions about my love life/ POI that also didn't happen (thankfully).

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #757 on: January 24, 2017, 04:26:52 PM »

She gave me some random predictions regarding people around me. None of which happened. She also gave me negative predictions about my love life/ POI that also didn't happen (thankfully).

Thanks. I will come back to update on some predictions she gave me for this year. She's been about 70% correct for me overall so far

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #758 on: January 29, 2017, 03:09:03 PM »
I finally read with her. I have jumped in her queue only to get back out a few times now. It just never felt right, but everyone says she's so great, so I did finally talk to her. I wasn't blown away. She also said she sees us back in communication, me heavily on his mind, is seeing each other, but isn't seeing a committed relationship. She is the only one who has said this, so only time will tell! Hoping she is wrong :/

abarnes  please do come back and let me know if she was accurate, she told me I would be on and off with someone but didn't see a committed relationship either. As of right now she was correct about us being on and off (2016 we were on, off, then back on). I feel like we are a good match so I hope long-term she is wrong and things get serious

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #759 on: January 29, 2017, 04:16:05 PM »
I will! It sounds like she gave you negative love life predictions that already didn't happen, is that right? That gives some hope anyway lol

Well, I don't always ask about love-related things when I talk to her but she also said she saw disappointment for me last year in my love life and that did in fact happen. I don't know which thing she was picking up on because I actually had two negative things happen in regards to relationships, one was short and later rectified and the other was when I found out my ex was lying to me about something very important which caused an absolute falling out. I am trying to remember if she saw me reconciling with my other ex (few years back), I think she just saw us communicating and meeting with one another which also happened. When I asked her if she could describe my future husband a few years earlier she said "I see a choice it's either going to be someone from your past or someone who has a different nationality"....anyway that guy I have been on and off with is from a different country. So I hope she is wrong :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #760 on: January 30, 2017, 08:24:45 PM »
abarnes,

I referenced three different people in my last post lol, so not sure which situation you are asking about. Three to four years ago I think she told me the guy in question would not commit and she was right, she saw us communicating and meeting which happened. She couldn't really read my more recent ex, I felt like she couldn't see anything so she just said she saw "something romantic".... incredibly vague... this guy I have been on and off with (from last year into this year), she saw friendship but said she couldn't see a committed relationship. Like I said she was correct about us being on and off however it is definitely more than a "friendship" so it's hard to say at this point whether or not she is correct. She knew he spoke two languages. She has a gift I just think her images are random
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 08:26:25 PM by Luckystar »

stargazer

« Reply #761 on: January 31, 2017, 01:45:21 AM »
Ohh nevermind it was Stargazer she gave negative lovelife predictions to that didn't happen. Did she say it wouldn't work and it did, or?
she didn't straight out say it wouldn't work out, she beat around the bush a little. She said we'd have a lot of trouble in our relationship that could cause us to break up. Gave me dates and such when setbacks would take place. They came and went. Things are fine. No relationship is perfect but we haven't had any setbacks, nothing close to breaking is up. We are stronger than ever.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #762 on: February 21, 2017, 06:58:01 PM »
To anybody with a lot of experience reading with Cookie, can her predictions be further out than it seemed at the time? I don't want to go into detail but something she told me almost a year ago, and which didn't make a lot of sense at the time, I think is about to manifest or is manifesting, coming to a head in April. It has a good side and a bad side, and I'm terrified of the bad side, which has nothing to do with romance btw.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #763 on: February 21, 2017, 07:25:25 PM »
To anybody with a lot of experience reading with Cookie, can her predictions be further out than it seemed at the time? I don't want to go into detail but something she told me almost a year ago, and which didn't make a lot of sense at the time, I think is about to manifest or is manifesting, coming to a head in April. It has a good side and a bad side, and I'm terrified of the bad side, which has nothing to do with romance btw.

I have read alot with Cookie, first time last year January, the read (for an hour) what she told me seems is for this year, not last year, something is coming up to manifest, still need more time to confirm. 
She did get me some bad news, such as layoff of my job, and did happen
also about my mother's health, and it was right on.
I would like to say, she is 95% correct, there's 5% I am not sure if she remote reviewing the past but not future, however she has emphasized many times she only read for the future. so....I leave it as unknown.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #764 on: February 21, 2017, 07:54:22 PM »

I have read alot with Cookie, first time last year January, the read (for an hour) what she told me seems is for this year, not last year, something is coming up to manifest, still need more time to confirm. 
She did get me some bad news, such as layoff of my job, and did happen
also about my mother's health, and it was right on.
I would like to say, she is 95% correct, there's 5% I am not sure if she remote reviewing the past but not future, however she has emphasized many times she only read for the future. so....I leave it as unknown.

Thank you, that helps. That's been my experience so far with Cookie too and she is also that accurate for me. I first read with her at the end of March 2016. The bad part is to do with family, and it weirdly coincides with really good romantic developments. The energy of it must be very strong because not only did Cookie get it 13 months in advance but Keisha has been getting it in my generals since at least November, always the same details and the same number, 4. And other readers telling me the same thing, in April I'm distracted with other things, not as much time for him. Ugh.