Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917689 times)

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #300 on: August 17, 2012, 04:09:14 PM »
@PT-I don't think you're alone with the relationship battle... I'm right there with you :) bleh. I'm focusing on my work life right now. Whatever happens with the relationship stuff, well, it'll just happen. Ce la vie!

helpme

« Reply #301 on: August 17, 2012, 04:11:27 PM »
Don't do it @helpme... With your luck you'll drink that pot 'o coffee, be wired till 5am and then screwed right up when she phones you the next morning at 7:30am! Lol! Shmeh... If it doesn't work out, you just jump in the call queue and think to yourself, I suppose I just wasn't supposed to read with her today :) I know it sucks, but hey everything happens for a reason, right? Lol
LOL you're right.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #302 on: August 17, 2012, 04:13:41 PM »
haha. thanks guys. i looked at my cell phone as the call was coming through and really almost walked away from everyone to take it. however, i was pretty tipsy at the time and paying over $5/min didn't seem like the best thing to do in that moment. i don't even know if i would have remembered what she said. i think maybe it just wasn't my time.

and, i'll say.. maybe i CAUSED this to happen by telling myself over and over this would happen. the whole manifesting thing may be at play here too. i should change my mind process to - i am speaking to Cookie in a relaxed atmosphere, where i'm ready for the call.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 06:50:21 PM by Truth »

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #303 on: August 17, 2012, 04:27:12 PM »
That would have been a pretty expensive happy hour if you talked to her for a 1/2 hour lol.

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #304 on: August 17, 2012, 07:11:56 PM »
My advise is, if you can, to take the call and tell her that you need to reschedule. She will  tell you to make an appointment and she will accept it. I did it rather then let the call go unanswered.

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #305 on: August 18, 2012, 04:05:51 AM »
I was in line a few times a while back but never got to talk to her. I'm still curious on what she would say but I never tried again to get back in Cookies line.  I also tried to make a ton of appointments but she never accepted any of them.  Someday I'll try again.  She is hard to get a hold of but most of what I've read it seems that she is good.  Good luck to all.

Offline stelka

« Reply #306 on: August 18, 2012, 12:15:18 PM »
Question....I typed 'spiritualist reader' and almost 1300 listings came up. How would I find Cookie then? Thanks guys!

Offline lightme

« Reply #307 on: August 18, 2012, 01:01:47 PM »
google " spiritualist reader keen".

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #308 on: August 18, 2012, 03:14:01 PM »
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/otherworld-connections/spiritualist-reader/1180159
In case the link above doesn't work.
If you go to keen.com: click on:
1. Advice- top left;
2. Other- bottom right;
3. Other world connections - middle right column;
4. Changed *Featured* to highest rating;
Spiritualist Reader is at the top.

helpme

« Reply #309 on: August 18, 2012, 08:15:09 PM »
Calling all Cookie experts

I'm now #2 in her line and this is my first time calling her. Is she good with a general reading  (example - what do you see coming up for me over the next few month's) Or should I ask a specific question?

Thanks - and sorry TRUTH - that is a major bummer!!!
hi. have u read with cookie? how was she?

Offline Jade65

« Reply #310 on: August 21, 2012, 02:04:52 PM »
Hi helpme,

I just got read with Cookie this morning after waiting 10 days in queue, just wondering if you were able to read with her and what you thought? Also can anyone let me know is she accurate with how and what "he" is thinking?" from you experience? I see here by the posts that she is a great remote viewer but what about an empath and her predictions? I wasn't expecting such good news about the guy I asked about regarding how he feels and about the future so I don't want to get my hopes up but don't want to discount what she said since she's so highly regarded... By what I've read she's not a fairy tale reader so I'd just like to know about others experiences?  :)

Thanks a million,

Jade x

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #311 on: August 21, 2012, 03:04:19 PM »
@jade65- be very skeptical when it comes to cookie and her empathic skills. VERY careful. She's talented yes, but I've spoken to a good handful of people on here and Cookie's perceptions of things and from whom I've talked to on here, With situations where she says you guys will talk about or have an emotional conversation about something have all been 100% wrong or completely different than what they thought the conversation would be.

Just because she says he cares etc. doesn't mean that he will share those feelings even IF she is correct or not, nor does it mean the the predictions surrounding that emotional conversation will even be right. That's not even a 50/50 chance that he feels as strongly emotionally as she says. Hate to burn the dream, but giving you a reality check here to not even think about how he feels. You've got to judge him by his actions, not believe in what cookie says. Use her advice that she gave you, but make sure you are very careful how you apply the advice. Sorry, but I've seen too many people get their hopes up regarding their men just because Cookie says, only to get completely burned and not protecting themselves. With cookie it's a HUGE hit or miss when it comes to feelings and as much as you are hopeful that what she said is true, if he isn't *acting* how she says he feels, you are setting yourself up for major heartache and disappointment.

Even with people that Cookie connects with really well and those that have had her predictions come true left, right and center like me for example, she told me that my guy loves me and is in love with me etc. and it irritated me because I felt that what she said was a major exaggeration from what reality is because the truth is, even if he did feel that strongly he's not acting like he loves me and he's not doing anything about it either. So I was a little pissy about what she said there. And in truth, I'm NOT in love with him as there hasn't been enough time put in, so how could he love me? Her perceptions are too exaggerated for my taste and I'll take reality for what it is.

I'm not knocking Cookie here, I'm just saying if there is one thing that she has consistantly gotten wrong for others it's feelings and actions/conversations surrounding feelings.

Sorry if I'm coming of all high and mighty about this (if I am) I just can't stand the thought of anyone guy or girl, setting themselves up for disappointment and trusting a psychic that is by far one of the best out there for her remote viewing skills, but her perceptions of feelings or rather the actions surrounding those feelings has been so incredibly inaccurate for so many people.

Two things I know are fact: 1. Dudes hate talking about feelings and 2. Too many people have changed their actions toward another person because of what a psychic says. Deal with reality as is. If he has strong feelings for you, awesome, until he shows them, it doesn't mean squat. "if there ain't no action, there ain't no passion." Diane Daniels, 2007.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 03:22:26 PM by Cfisher »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #312 on: August 21, 2012, 03:15:42 PM »
That's my girl!

Offline Jade65

« Reply #313 on: August 21, 2012, 03:40:32 PM »
Thank you Cfisher for your reply :) I'm no spring chicken when it comes to getting readings but I wanted to try her since I needed a new perspective from another reader as I'm letting all my old network readers go.. my situation is a long distance one and complicated so it's very hard for me to verify much.. my old readers have gotten it ALL wrong! I'm sure I've spent a too much money this morning on this reading but live and learn. I'm not getting my hopes up at all and time will tell. Thanks for giving me the scoop on how she reads.

Offline lightme

« Reply #314 on: August 21, 2012, 03:51:18 PM »
Hi helpme,

I just got read with Cookie this morning after waiting 10 days in queue, just wondering if you were able to read with her and what you thought? Also can anyone let me know is she accurate with how and what "he" is thinking?" from you experience? I see here by the posts that she is a great remote viewer but what about an empath and her predictions? I wasn't expecting such good news about the guy I asked about regarding how he feels and about the future so I don't want to get my hopes up but don't want to discount what she said since she's so highly regarded... By what I've read she's not a fairy tale reader so I'd just like to know about others experiences?  :)

Thanks a million,

Jade

I won't choose my words carefully, from statistics cookie seems to give mostly ex-will-come-back predictions and never happened. it is more hurting to be misled by highly regarded readers.

anything