Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917378 times)

Offline phoenix

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #285 on: August 13, 2012, 03:19:29 AM »
Lol. you guys are too funny  ;D

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #286 on: August 15, 2012, 11:19:32 PM »
grr. i've been #2 for Cookie for days now... who wants to bet the call will come in while i'm in my afternoon full of meetings tomorrow and i won't be able to answer. after weeks of waiting from #22 in line.

sorry, just wanted to vent. :)

helpme

« Reply #287 on: August 15, 2012, 11:54:18 PM »
am #31 in line. i guess it'll get to me by christmas  :'(

Offline Jade65

« Reply #288 on: August 16, 2012, 12:30:24 AM »
Hi everyone~ I need a break from network psychics...does anyone know of any accurate psychics on ebay or etsy? Also I'd love to find a great local psychic, I'm in New York, Westchester County? Thanks for any recommendations!! =)

helpme

« Reply #289 on: August 16, 2012, 01:11:46 AM »
Hi everyone~ I need a break from network psychics...does anyone know of any accurate psychics on ebay or etsy? Also I'd love to find a great local psychic, I'm in New York, Westchester County? Thanks for any recommendations!! =)

a friend of mine will be taking me to ny to see a psychic she says its great if i make the trip and he is great i will let u know.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #290 on: August 17, 2012, 05:39:13 AM »
i KNEW it. i came into the #1 spot. i sat there for 2 days. i wasn't able to take the call. i even saw the call come in on my cell phone, but had been at a happy hour with coworkers and KNEW it wasn't a good time to talk, because i had been drinking. i am so sad because i waited for 2 weeks to speak to her. now i got back in line and i'm #37... jesus christ. i've been requesting appointments but she isn't accepting any of the ones i'm sending her.... :(

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #291 on: August 17, 2012, 05:42:03 AM »
Hey truth, clearly you are psychic. How much do you charge? Lol!

Chin up friend, you'll talk to her soon :)

And ya, I'd be PISSED too! Know how it feels and it sucks!

helpme

« Reply #292 on: August 17, 2012, 11:06:46 AM »
i KNEW it. i came into the #1 spot. i sat there for 2 days. i wasn't able to take the call. i even saw the call come in on my cell phone, but had been at a happy hour with coworkers and KNEW it wasn't a good time to talk, because i had been drinking. i am so sad because i waited for 2 weeks to speak to her. now i got back in line and i'm #37... jesus christ. i've been requesting appointments but she isn't accepting any of the ones i'm sending her.... :(
Oh no!!! cheer up maybe it'll be faster this time.

helpme

« Reply #293 on: August 17, 2012, 11:10:13 AM »
Hey truth, clearly you are psychic. How much do you charge? Lol!

Chin up friend, you'll talk to her soon :)

And ya, I'd be PISSED too! Know how it feels and it sucks!
OH NO!!!. please dont let her be a psychic as i will be booking with her as she is so accurate :). am already trying to wean myself off of psychics!!!!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #294 on: August 17, 2012, 01:08:35 PM »
Calling all Cookie experts

I'm now #2 in her line and this is my first time calling her. Is she good with a general reading  (example - what do you see coming up for me over the next few month's) Or should I ask a specific question?

Thanks - and sorry TRUTH - that is a major bummer!!!

Offline BunnyStar

« Reply #295 on: August 17, 2012, 01:11:35 PM »

Hi Truth same thing happen to me last night . I was #2 and I missed the call now I am 30 something in line. This is going to be another 2 week wait again  as she is not taking my appointment request argh.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #296 on: August 17, 2012, 02:48:49 PM »
@positive- ask cookie what she sees happening with your work/career life in the next few months. She'll zone into it and give you details of situations, changes etc. that's what I do and she taps right in and gives me dates of things changing and of stuff coming up.

I spoke to cookie last week about her readings. She gets burnt out just like everyone does. She told me specifically that she can't do back to back readings, too much tapping in and energy to do that over and over quickly. The best readings I've had with her are anywhere from 30 min to 1 hr. she can tap in so clearly to another person, give those freaky remote viewing situations like a hot damn when she isn't rushed. And I've found that when she isn't rushed, the info flows really well and it's those readings where she is so tuned in where all her predictions have come to fruition for me.

She has given me very solid warnings about specific people I've asked about regarding how their personalities are and has been bang on. Remember that it's up to you how to *manage* them with the information you are getting. Cookie is not the type of reader you go to and ask, is my boyfriend coming back, she's the type of reader to ask is this a healthy relationship for me? Or do I meet someone better in the future that I can look forward to meeting?

The reason why I say this is because she believes in manifestation, she'll always tell you you can have him if you want him, but the truth is, how much are you willing to bend yourself, your needs, your expectations, you as a person just to have someone in your life that CLEARLY doesn't FIT with you? Let's get real here people! Yes it's hard to let go, but Are you willing to have to do a 180 on your own personality to have someone in your life? Think honestly here and feelings aside for the moment, do you really want to be miserable just to have someone not giving 100% to the relationship because they are so selfish? 

Just some thoughts that I have been bouncing around in my head as of late. And I'm starting to realize that if this person was meant to be in my life, it won't be an uphill battle, it'll just be easy. And that my friends, is how the universe works :)

Good luck with your readings!!! Keep us posted!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 03:12:55 PM by Cfisher »

helpme

« Reply #297 on: August 17, 2012, 03:06:08 PM »
am #22. when i get to #2 i will make a big pot of coffee and stay awake till i read with her. hopefully that will save me from a similar fate as truth.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #298 on: August 17, 2012, 03:58:00 PM »
Don't do it @helpme... With your luck you'll drink that pot 'o coffee, be wired till 5am and then screwed right up when she phones you the next morning at 7:30am! Lol! Shmeh... If it doesn't work out, you just jump in the call queue and think to yourself, I suppose I just wasn't supposed to read with her today :) I know it sucks, but hey everything happens for a reason, right? Lol

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #299 on: August 17, 2012, 04:04:18 PM »
cfisher - thank you. That is AWESOME advise. What you stated is exactly the type of information I'm looking for. I feel like I'm headed in the right direction with my career (finally) but I'm still a disaster with relationships. Thanks again
PT