Author Topic: Satu got kicked off the board??  (Read 6315 times)

Offline jas

Satu got kicked off the board??
« on: December 23, 2018, 10:17:48 PM »
He/she was the only comic relief on this forum.  I assume it is because he/she was a reader?  Anybody know for sure?

Offline Sooshi

Re: Satu got kicked off the board??
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 10:28:29 PM »
That's too bad. I appreciated Satu's posts.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 10:32:25 PM »
are readers not allowed on the board?  theres a few on here right?  or are they only allowed if they identify themselves?

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 10:37:17 PM »
I really enjoyed Satu and appreciate her (at least I think it was a her) as well.

They say psychics are welcome on the board as long as they identify themselves as such.  There were some on here who kept saying Satu was a reader.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 10:46:11 PM »
I don't believe she was a reader, but she was definitely a horrid bitch. She'd only say stuff to rile people up and try and make them out to be a fool. She was on the same forum so she made the same mistakes on here just like everyone did. I never found anything she said funny and I won't miss her.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 11:24:08 PM »
I don't believe she was a reader, but she was definitely a horrid bitch. She'd only say stuff to rile people up and try and make them out to be a fool. She was on the same forum so she made the same mistakes on here just like everyone did. I never found anything she said funny and I won't miss her.

LOL OUCH!!!
Yeah she was definitely the definition of an internet troll..... I feel bad for people like that though - they usually do that because they don't have anything better to do. I wish the best for her... Was she really a woman tho ? for some reason I thought satu was a male.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2018, 11:26:42 PM »
I really enjoyed Satu and appreciate her (at least I think it was a her) as well.

They say psychics are welcome on the board as long as they identify themselves as such.  There were some on here who kept saying Satu was a reader.

Yes All readers on this board are required to place a “-P” behind their name and a lot of them dont. Smh

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2018, 11:28:06 PM »
are readers not allowed on the board?  theres a few on here right?  or are they only allowed if they identify themselves?

Yes they are allowed - but they are supposed to place a “-P” by their user name...the only one I know who did this correctly is daughterofcups. Everyone else who is a reader on here...nope

Offline star1

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2018, 11:37:14 PM »

Yes they are allowed - but they are supposed to place a “-P” by their user name...the only one I know who did this correctly is daughterofcups. Everyone else who is a reader on here...nope

And that Wendy Janae reader.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2018, 12:02:08 AM »
Satu was funny but in a snarky, aren’t you an idiot kind of way.

Almost like she was mocking a lot of the posters here. I do think she was a reader but I could be wrong.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2018, 01:12:01 AM »

Yes All readers on this board are required to place a “-P” behind their name and a lot of them dont. Smh

It's in the TOS that they owe the admin a lot of $$$ if they don't use the P. Lol.

Uh oh lol

Well I haven’t seen my name on here tbh I’d be freaked out y’all are so damn hard on timeframe lust. He doesn’t call by Jan 1 she’s so bad so wrong! Jan 20 comes around update: he called.
Lol I can’t take it I’d be so upset.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2018, 04:51:37 AM »

Agreed. Glad that bitch is gone. I don't get how anybody thought she was funny.

Offline jas

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2018, 01:36:18 PM »
She was funny - you guys just take all of this so seriously. 

If someone called her a psychic, she would post a picture, a really ugly picture of a reader and state that it was her.  Yes, her wit was biting and could even be nasty.  I don't take anything to seriously, therefore, I found it amusing.

Offline jas

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2018, 01:42:01 PM »
Someone just PM me and pointed pointed out that Satu got kicked out but not omggirl - how can that be?  why Satu and not omg?

Offline Penelope

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2018, 04:19:55 PM »
I don’t usually take things seriously but I think intent and context is important.  I’ve only had one interaction with Satu  and I can see how they can be a mixed bag.  I responded to one of their comments as being harsh considering the content of the post.  I personally felt that they were kicking someone when that person was already down and that didn’t sit well with me.  Don’t get me wrong, i’ve seen posts on this site where my eyes were rolling down a hill and I wouldn’t mind hearing a biting comment, but again, context and interpretation.  The pictures they posted when being accused of being a reader were amusing so I can see how you can appreciate the humor in that.

anything