Author Topic: Satu got kicked off the board??  (Read 6314 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Satu got kicked off the board??
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2018, 04:27:27 PM »
I don’t take things here seriously too and just want to read reviews so I thought Satu was funny. Sometimes I don’t agree with what she says but she will communicate it in a way that’s sarcastic which I find funny.  But I can see why other people would be offended of her/him. 

I don’t think she’s a reader. But omg is and she’ asking for attention and business desperately.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2018, 04:39:17 PM »
I don't have much to say either way about Satu needing to be kicked or not, but I do wonder who actually is minding the farm here.

Who IS the moderator here? And at what point do they take action about something? I've never seen anybody actually come out and say hey I'm the moderator, come to me if you have an issue. So I have no idea who I'd even contact if I wanted to voice a private concern beyond clicking the button at the bottom of the post and hoping it goes somewhere.

It's very weird.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2018, 04:55:47 PM »
Anytime I saw a post from her, I found myself bracing internally for the crap that was going to come out of her piehole.

She has some kind of morbid thrill out of spitting into people's faces.
I myself even have a slight twisted sense of humor, but I found nothing she said funny.

After some time she no longer reviewed psychics, she only attacked posters.

Offline jas

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2018, 10:07:05 PM »
I still ask the question why was Satu kicked off and not omggirl?  Omggirl pulled some bad shit in here - repeated client information, posed as someone who calls psychics and not as an actual psychic - which as it turns out, she is.

So Why Satu and not Omg - I am not defending Satu - I get that there are mixed feeling about her but I still would like to understand.  Satu was highly abrasive but omg is a flat out liar and revealed private information on a forum member that called her/him for a reading.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2018, 10:08:58 PM »
How do we know she got kicked off. I've never seen anyone removed ever!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2018, 10:46:24 PM »

I agree - she could have removed her account for we all know. I think all this is kinda making it bigger than it needs to be... are we even sure she got kicked off
... cause I also don’t remember her

AGREED...I’m surprised this topic went on this long....I really thought that she may have just deleted her account. I dunno ...don’t even know who she is lol

Offline jas

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2018, 11:06:28 PM »
Maybe she did remove herself.  As far a getting kicked out of here - that was why I started the topic, wanted to know the ground rules, if any. 

I thought someone named astrick or something like that got kicked out of here a year ago.  Could have sworn there was talk about it, but hey, I could be 100% wrong.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2018, 11:12:36 PM »
Maybe she did remove herself.  As far a getting kicked out of here - that was why I started the topic, wanted to know the ground rules, if any. 

I thought someone named astrick or something like that got kicked out of here a year ago.  Could have sworn there was talk about it, but hey, I could be 100% wrong.

I think the ground rules are in the Terms of Service

Offline bstalling

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2018, 11:17:18 PM »

When you are banned from the forum, all your posts vanish. And your username dosent show up under "members".

Offline jas

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2018, 01:59:28 AM »
Then Satu is gone and we will never know why.  Tried to find her post and couldn't.

Offline jas

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2018, 03:56:29 PM »
Thanks ST - what you say makes sense.

Offline jas

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2018, 01:50:27 AM »
Yes, this verse would apply.

Mystery solved - you are back.  I love the name revision. 

anything