Author Topic: Hipatia Inca Priestess On bitwine  (Read 17018 times)

Offline sawthelight

Hipatia Inca Priestess On bitwine
« on: December 15, 2018, 10:16:28 PM »
Anyone try her.  Read with her twice and she is pretty amazing...predictions passed from first one

She’s also on purple ocean

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Hipatia Inca Priestess On bitwine
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 10:26:36 PM »
I haven’t but I may now .

Were they specific predictions / big predictions etc?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 10:32:53 PM »
What her purple ocean name? I wasn’t blue to find it.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 10:33:55 PM »
Tarot by hipa I believe

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 10:41:16 PM »
I haven’t but I may now .

Were they specific predictions / big predictions etc?

Yea she gave me a blow by blow of how things with last POI went.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2018, 10:46:04 PM »
Tarot by hipa I believe

Thank you! Just ordered, let’s see!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2018, 10:56:41 PM »
She also won’t sugarcoat

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2018, 11:08:51 PM »
She also won’t sugarcoat

Perfect ! Thanks, for $10 I love po cause it’s a cheap test instead of having to spend 55$ a pop and turns out they don’t connect.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2018, 11:20:57 PM »
She also won’t sugarcoat

Perfect ! Thanks, for $10 I love po cause it’s a cheap test instead of having to spend 55$ a pop and turns out they don’t connect.

Good luck!!!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2018, 01:56:52 AM »
I read with her 2x.  The first time she was accurate on predictions  but the 2nd time she was way off with predictions.   I knew it the minute she said it. 

Offline moonstar

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2018, 12:34:06 PM »
I read with her 2x.  The first time she was accurate on predictions  but the 2nd time she was way off with predictions.   I knew it the minute she said it.

Was she accurate with timelines?

I´ve tried her and she didn´t give me much info about my POI that I could validate... I think it was a bit vague. Although she gave me a prediction for contact, so I will see if that comes true.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2018, 01:19:03 PM »
With me the 1st time she did and it happened but i honestly had a feeling it would.  Then she predicted that we would start seeing each other frequently and considering our situation i knew that was pure bs.  I didn't call her out on it because the contact prediction was correct.  Well the out come on how often we would be seeing each other was wrong as i knew it would.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2018, 12:59:02 AM »
With me the 1st time she did and it happened but i honestly had a feeling it would.  Then she predicted that we would start seeing each other frequently and considering our situation i knew that was pure bs.  I didn't call her out on it because the contact prediction was correct.  Well the out come on how often we would be seeing each other was wrong as i knew it would.

This is good to know.
She gave me a prediction which lines up with my intuition. Let’s see.  She also picked up on another romantic interest from poi which I also know about (don’t care, no one is as good as me in that sense)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2018, 01:02:48 AM »

This is good to know.
She gave me a prediction which lines up with my intuition. Let’s see.  She also picked up on another romantic interest from poi which I also know about (don’t care, no one is as good as me in that sense)

Did you find her good, being psychic yourself?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2018, 05:40:36 PM »

I did this too, and second reading was not good or connected.

First reading was, the POI comes back 6+ months from now and we are together 2-3 years. This falls in line realistically and how I felt about timing of him coming back. Second reading was a hot mess, I asked about making families... she said the guy you will make a family with is really far away. Ok, thats not true at all, I can "just tell" and I will be going to a sperm bank by the end of next year if I don't fall pregnant with whatever guys I date this year (in my readings, it seems like two different guys, one being the original POI, one being a fling) so one of these men will give me a family, or the sperm bank will, that doesnt seem to affect the fact I am going into a long term relationship at the end of the year.