Author Topic: Contact Psychics  (Read 30093 times)

Offline misty

Re: Contact Psychics
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2011, 08:11:34 AM »
thanks hailyen....how'd you know difference between them?

Offline haileyn

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2011, 08:27:32 AM »
I was reading Avalon's feedback on psychic access and the older ones referred to her as Christina.

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2011, 09:20:37 PM »
Hi -
I was able to get a callback form Raven at contactpsychics.com today. I was alsoable to chat.
The twins were hard to reach for a few days, but this morning it was easy.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2011, 10:44:11 PM »
Well, I decided to try out the chat feature and I spoke with Avalon.  She didn't seem as confident or positive about my SM as she was the first time we spoke.  Yes, he's interested.  Yes, he'd like to be with me.  BUT he won't want anything serious for another two years.  If I can wait, then we'll be happy together.  WHEN HE'S almost 50!  I want to enjoy him now that the age difference isn't a big deal to me.  Then we can get there together.  I know if we're together, I still love him when he's 50 and I'm 34, but come on!  Let's be together while we can enjoy each other.  And all these readers say that he'll commit when law school is done.  Um... at that point he'll be busy being a lawyer!!!  How will he ever have time for me if he doesn't make time for me now?

I'm sorry to complain, but the past couple of days have been really tough.  My friends don't want to hear it because they think I should've been over him months ago.  But I love him and I feel the connection.  Avalon did point this out as well.

She told me that this new guy who is pursuing me really wants to be with me in a long term relationship and that he would love and accept my children.  The thing is, I know that! He's a great guy and he's already opened up more in a few days than my SM has in the past year!  BUT I don't feel the same way. 

Besides all this, my SM has been a real jerk to me for the past two days.  Avalon told me not to take it personally because he's like that with everyone when he's overwhelmed (I know this is true), but why should I have to put up with this, while waiting for him to come forward to acknowledge this connection we have. 

I need to start living my life.  I told Avalon I was so confused, but she told me I would choose the right path because it'll be what I'm meant to do.  Unfortunately, I'm at a crossroads and I feel paralyzed.  I'm at a point where I WANT to let go of my SM.  I'm just not sure why I haven't been able to do so. 

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2011, 11:02:24 PM »
Thanks Misty for clarifying :)

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2011, 06:25:03 PM »
I have tried a lot of different psychics on Psychic Access and Ask now.. I stopped using Asknow a long time ago when I was having my other "crisis" and I have not used Asknow since then. The psychics I have used on PA are:

Raymond: I really liked him. He was using playing cards and mentioned the state that I grew up in. His predicions about my ex coming back were semi true.. he did predict the time line on when he would come back.. he did come back with a phone call but he didnt try and pursue a relationship.. Raymond said he would persue a relationship.. so his prediction was semi true. but i liked his ability to pick up on random things.

Mystic Shelly: Not good. My call was short with her. She was too bland.

Psychic Brown Eyes: She was ok. I felt that some of her details were accurate.. such as empathic. Her predicitions did not come true though so I never called her back.

Ms. Peg: She is not on PA anymore but I used to call her all the time. She is really good! She is very blunt and her anwsers are honest and accurate. She really gets to the root of the problem. She is a genuine psychic.

I have not tried any psychics on California psychics.. I have tried Penelope on Psychic Source. She is good. I guess I am prob in a desperate need of letting this whole psychic thing go. I need to just take a break for a while. Let me know if you have any psychics you recommend.
Hi! Is this the Ms Peg on contactpsychics?

Offline haileyn

« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2011, 05:58:12 PM »
I decided to talk to Raven again since she sent me free minutes and once again I got a different reading than the last 2 in the span of a month. In the previous reading about 1.5 weeks ago she said my SM will reach out to me by the weekend and eventually he will come back, that came and went so decided to talk to her again for an update. This time she said not only is he trying to move on but he's going to meet someone else, she also asked if I was married, which I'm not. So idk what to think anymore, 3 different readings in a month. The first time around she didn't get the small details right, she just said she's very empathetic and picks up on him moving on. I'm just hoping at this point I'm just not connecting to her or maybe what she says is true but this just set me back a couple of steps. I rarely ever get a negative reading regarding my SM, even from someone straightforward like Sandy Esther and if I do they usually get details wrong but this time I can't help but think maybe she's right, he's moving on.

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2011, 06:44:11 PM »
I decided to talk to Raven again since she sent me free minutes and once again I got a different reading than the last 2 in the span of a month. In the previous reading about 1.5 weeks ago she said my SM will reach out to me by the weekend and eventually he will come back, that came and went so decided to talk to her again for an update. This time she said not only is he trying to move on but he's going to meet someone else, she also asked if I was married, which I'm not. So idk what to think anymore, 3 different readings in a month. The first time around she didn't get the small details right, she just said she's very empathetic and picks up on him moving on. I'm just hoping at this point I'm just not connecting to her or maybe what she says is true but this just set me back a couple of steps. I rarely ever get a negative reading regarding my SM, even from someone straightforward like Sandy Esther and if I do they usually get details wrong but this time I can't help but think maybe she's right, he's moving on.
I read with Seha yesterday. I have to believe what she told me as Seha described my ex's personality really well. She also picked on a critical fact that others didn't.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2011, 10:37:28 PM »
I read with Seha yesterday. I have to believe what she told me as Seha described my ex's personality really well. She also picked on a critical fact that others didn't.

I've always liked Seha, most of what she told me about my SM and how he's feeling was confirmed by him at a later time. For example during a reading she asked me I was small because she felt like my SM thought of me as a small girl in his arms, like a toy. Last month while I was with him he suddenly held me and said I was small like a toy. And other minor things happened, it's just her time lines varies with me. Last I read with her she didn't push back the time frame but said it should have happened already and she sees soon. So I'm hoping soon will be soon.

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2011, 02:25:44 AM »

I've always liked Seha, most of what she told me about my SM and how he's feeling was confirmed by him at a later time. For example during a reading she asked me I was small because she felt like my SM thought of me as a small girl in his arms, like a toy. Last month while I was with him he suddenly held me and said I was small like a toy. And other minor things happened, it's just her time lines varies with me. Last I read with her she didn't push back the time frame but said it should have happened already and she sees soon. So I'm hoping soon will be soon.
Yeah, I decided to give her no info (just name and dob) and she, unlike most others, picked the competition :-[ within a couple of minutes. The rest of the 30 min reading also made alot of sense but I can't verified that competition is substantially out of the pix or in it for good. ;D (So, are you guys rooting for this lonely hearth!? ???) One thing tho, I contacted her not at the usual company but her own. Seha and I agreed on no timelines as (her words) they are unreliable. Whether ex is coming back or not I don't know. But Seha got a lot right. By the way, I told Seha that I only wanted present and near past/future.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2011, 02:33:42 AM »

Yeah, I decided to give her no info (just name and dob) and she, unlike most others, picked the competition :-[ within a couple of minutes. The rest of the 30 min reading also made alot of sense but I can't verified that competition is substantially out of the pix or in it for good. ;D (So, are you guys rooting for this lonely hearth!? ???) One thing tho, I contacted her not at the usual company but her own. Seha and I agreed on no timelines as (her words) they are unreliable. Whether ex is coming back or not I don't know. But Seha got a lot right. By the way, I told Seha that I only wanted present and near past/future.

Yea, last night when she was about to give me a time line I told her not to but she ended up telling me anyways. SM is supposed to contact me very soon, the time line for him to do so has already passed according to her. It'd be much cheaper to talk to her on her personal website but I'm not sure she will accept me as a customer since I'm already one on CP.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2011, 05:11:05 AM »
Just hit me.  No wonder I feel the way I do.  The twins real names, as posted on this site another time, are Jessica and Christina.  Your user name is a combination of the two. Either very coincidental, or someone isn't being honest.

lol, I didn't even notice that.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2011, 09:51:54 PM »
You know what's a shame about this, Avalon and Raven are both really good readers. I've only read with Raven once but I've gotten more good info from the few readings I've had with Avalon then all of my 5000000 readings with CP.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2011, 06:32:56 PM »
Jordie - I agree. if this is them, I'm not letting it change my opinion.  :)

Offline SweetJO

• Blessings to everyone~
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2012, 01:55:49 PM »
Im new to this site, and I so appreciate all the input from people. What a nice way to find out things without having to make mistakes.  I went to Contact Psychics, and its hard to figure out.  The reviews are not easy to find, but a psychic did show me how to find out about them through their reviews on whats called Click4Adviser. I did speak with two of them, Kathy and MsPeg.  They were both accurate to the things they were saying, now I wait to see if things happen. Anyway, thank you all for being here, this has helped me alot.

anything