Author Topic: Contact Psychics  (Read 30094 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Contact Psychics
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2011, 12:18:16 AM »
That's great to hear, PT!  I loved my reading with her.  She said things that really resonated with me.  I'm glad she was right for you.  Here's hoping she will be for the rest of us!! 

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2011, 11:26:23 AM »
With Avalon, she was right about something in the "present". Something I had no idea about. I'm starting to think no one can really see too far out into the future.

Maybe predictions are based on the current situation - almost like an educated guess? Sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong? I don't know. I do think some psychics get "visions" or "hits" about future events. Like Uli and even Jacqueline

Offline Elaan

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2011, 12:48:09 PM »
I do think some psychics get "visions" or "hits" about future events. Like Uli and even Jacqueline

I agree PT2.  Jacqueline has told me things that have happened exactly as she stated, but not every little thing she said has happened...well, maybe I should say, as of yet.  My SM may still actually cook me that dinner and rub my feet!!  ;D

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2011, 01:45:09 PM »
Oh yes Elaan, my SM, who is MIA yet again, was supposed to make me dinner and take me on vacation this summer. LOL

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2011, 05:48:54 PM »
Haha. PT and Elaan, Jacqueline saw my SM coaching my daughter's baseball team.  Too bad she doesn't play baseball (yet), and he still hasn't met my children!!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 07:25:28 PM »
Jacqueline said my SM, who has not spoken to me in a long time, is thinking he'd like our wedding to be a destination wedding.

Offline Kareena

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 07:34:40 PM »
Kiki I was wondering when you are going to pop up on the forum again, has been quiet for a while.

Interesting what your SM is dreaming about, do you have a destination in mind as well?

Offline Elaan

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 08:23:30 PM »
lol..Kiki.  Those darn SMs and their crazy thoughts!!  They should really put them into action some day.   ;D

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2011, 08:54:15 PM »
Kiki!!  Haven't heard from you in a long time!!  I think a lot of us (the senior batch or psychic addicts) have realized and moved on.  That's why the old gang isn't posting as much anymore.  Jacqueline and Seha said my SM loves me, it's going to tell me that he loves me and will make everything better.  Raymond from Contact Psychic said there's a ring down the row, so did Gail, Raissa etc.  Well, he's moved 2 hours away from me, found a nice job (although mine is better), found an apartment then and will be shacking up with his NEW GIRLFRIEND.  I found out on his facebook when he was conversing with a mutual friend so there's no question on that.  And this girl, i remembered her name.....it was someone from his old high school or hometown...part of his group of friends prior to college (i met him and our mutual friends in college).  So now i'm wondering if in fact that I WAS THE REBOUND from his previous relationship of 5 years...and that this new girl is THE ONE. 

But i'm not pissed at the fact that he's gone but more so at these 'psychics' for disillusioning us into believing that those damn boys will craw their way back to us.  It leads me to believe more and more that these people are cold reading.  That's why they get the past and present correct.  If someone's ex DOES come back, that's mostly like 1/100 ppl on this forum.  Those odds are pretty bad if you put that into context.  Those who are still calling psychics and making excuses for their inaccurate predictions (ie. free will, timelines, etc. will one day get to the stage where i am, where most of us are.  ANYONE who studies cold reading can be psychics on these hotlines. 

To prove my point, i actually signed up for Liveperson (used to be Kasamba which i lost 2K during my first psychic addiction saga and later caught on what they were doing to me so i tried to see things on the other side) and did tarot readings on chat.  Guess what?  from the clients i got...i can say i hit them right on target 80% of the time.  The strategies used was asking the right questions and from the answers formulate the most likely scenario.   The ones i got wrong either i disconnected or they disconnected quickly.  Sounds familiar?  To prove my point again, i called some of the highly regarded psychics (recommended on this forum) and changed my story.  Instead of telling them we broke up and they deduced correctly that we broke up, i told them he's got a new girlfriend and guess what?  They started singing a different song!!  'She's just a rebound, nothing serious.  I didn't see/feel her presence because she was not important.  I still feel his energy around you.  You will begin to hear from him soon.'.......sounds familiar?

Please people! close your wallets!!!  It pains me to keep reading posts of other ppl who were in my same situation lost in the world of psychic readings. 

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2011, 03:47:06 PM »
Thanks Cocoapple for confirming! Yes I do believe those are cold readings. That can be simply learned. Unfortunate. Then they do read little, petty events that actually happen, ex. a text, call, a gesture. But the MAJOR PREDICTION NEVER HAPPENS!
At this point I found my consolation in law of detachment and meditation. I jumped into a whirlpool of work, which gives me satisfaction and money. And instead of calling, almost every night before I fall asleep I make a statement "I have done everything I could, now I'm leaving things up to the Higher Power that the outcome will be for my highest good"   

Offline haileyn

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2011, 06:04:09 AM »
Ok, this is such a negative thread so I"m going to shed some light here. The final outcome that was given to me about an ex bf did come true, reconciled, he said he missed me, wanted to be with me just like they said he would but in the end it was me who walked away. Then second guy after a whole year he did come forth and wanted to be with me just like it was predicted, this I never imagined EVER. And yes, we recently broke up but I have reached that final outcome that they predicted not for one but 2 guys so to say "no MAJOR PREDICTIONS EVER HAPPENS" is not true.

This is such a negative thread and I'm in no way saying read with more psychics but let's not bring everyone down with you just because things didn't manifest the way you wanted.

Offline misty

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2011, 07:03:31 AM »
finally! ... haileyn you said something that i've been thinking and meaning to say for the past few days now but i felt rather intimidated since I only joined recently as opposed to the older members.

feels great to read that in your case, they got the big ones right

as lame as i may sound right now (sleep deprived atm), pass on the positive energy people!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 07:07:30 AM by misty »

Offline Elaan

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2011, 03:22:51 PM »
Haileyn...

You DID meet the big chested guy with the kid?  And your SM came back, too?  That's amazing.  What happened???  Why did you walk away?   :(

Offline haileyn

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2011, 04:04:47 PM »
Haileyn...

You DID meet the big chested guy with the kid?  And your SM came back, too?  That's amazing.  What happened???  Why did you walk away?   :(

I'll PM you.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2011, 04:25:13 PM »
Haileyn,

Thank you so much for letting us know that your predictions manifested.  I've been so down on myself lately.  Your post doesn't make me want to call more psychics (I want to do that anyways!  Haha), but it gives me some hope.  Plus, these big predictions might just take time!  AND I really trust the empaths because sometimes people don't act on their feelings, but that doesn't mean they don't have them. 

I think it's interesting that you ended things, Haileyn.  My most accurate reader (Kisha) says that I will get him back but I will be the one to walk away.  Maybe we should all be careful what we ask for! ;)