Author Topic: Contact Psychics  (Read 30097 times)

Offline glasshalffull

Re: Contact Psychics
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2011, 10:38:47 PM »
Thanks Cocoapple for confirming! Yes I do believe those are cold readings. That can be simply learned. Unfortunate. Then they do read little, petty events that actually happen, ex. a text, call, a gesture. But the MAJOR PREDICTION NEVER HAPPENS!
At this point I found my consolation in law of detachment and meditation. I jumped into a whirlpool of work, which gives me satisfaction and money. And instead of calling, almost every night before I fall asleep I make a statement "I have done everything I could, now I'm leaving things up to the Higher Power that the outcome will be for my highest good"
I like this post - well said! ;D

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2011, 05:49:22 PM »
Hey friends:
I have been setting up callback requests for Avalon & even though I am advised that I am either 1st or 2nd in the queue I never seem to have my callback request returned. I am doing it thru the Click4Advisor system on the Contact Psychic website but for some reason my calls are never returned. I just set up one this morning & every time I click on Avalons page it reads "busy on a call" that has been over an hour & half ago now & I am 1st in the queue but still have no returned call. Am I doing something wrong?

I have money in the account & also some free minutes from her. I just dont understand this! Can someone help?

LuckyinLove

Offline Elaan

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2011, 06:00:39 PM »
Hi Lucky...

Avalon is hard to get during the day because she has a regular full-time job.  I think its easier to wait until you see them online and then put in the callback request.  I've never gotten them to call when I put it in when they are not already online.  You can sometimes request a scheduled call and that works.  I don't think that 'busy on a call' is always accurate.

Hope this helps...

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2011, 06:02:04 PM »
Hi LuckyinLove!!!

I've been trying to speak with Avalon again as well... with no luck!  I finally saw her come back online, and she's available for Chat, not for calls.  I'm nervous to sign up for a chat because I have never done it before.  I'm worried the connection won't be as good. 

Maybe you should sign up for a "chat back".  If I do, I'll let you know how it goes. 

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2011, 06:12:17 PM »
Thanks Elaan & Synergy.

Yeah I dont think that "busy on a call is'' accurate as well. Even I am not sure about the chatting idea. Never done it before & not sure its effective.

Anyways like Elaan suggested I will try a scheduled call & see if that works.

Thanks guys!

Offline haileyn

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2011, 06:19:57 PM »
She's usually only available for chat. When she's busy on chat the busy on call icon will be red also, but if you click on it it'll say busy on call or chat.

Hey friends:
I have been setting up callback requests for Avalon & even though I am advised that I am either 1st or 2nd in the queue I never seem to have my callback request returned. I am doing it thru the Click4Advisor system on the Contact Psychic website but for some reason my calls are never returned. I just set up one this morning & every time I click on Avalons page it reads "busy on a call" that has been over an hour & half ago now & I am 1st in the queue but still have no returned call. Am I doing something wrong?

I have money in the account & also some free minutes from her. I just dont understand this! Can someone help?

LuckyinLove

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2011, 06:35:52 PM »
She's usually only available for chat. When she's busy on chat the busy on call icon will be red also, but if you click on it it'll say busy on call or chat.

Hey friends:

LuckyinLove
I'm having similar issues. I'm thinking they don't want to chat/talk with me...I don't know. I got thru twice on chat. But even today I tried while Avalon's icon indicated "available"...no luck, however.

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2011, 06:52:33 PM »
Got this message from Avalon (today):
There has been problems in the system and it is jamming up.

Hope this helps.

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2011, 06:57:46 PM »
Hey:
Just got an email from Avalon that she was busy with the holiday weekend & will be available for phone readings this evening. I guess with the system jamming up & her holiday weekend not many have had luck speaking to her.

Lets hope we can speak to her tonite. Goodluck with everyone!

Lucky

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2011, 11:16:37 PM »
Hi Jordie!

Has she been accurate just with the past and present, or have her predictions actually manifested?  I only spoke with her once, but she was so positive.  The ways things are going, I'm starting to find it hard to believe.  I thought she was great at describing my SM and seeing what had happened between us, but our reconnection is a whole different story. 

Offline bjr181

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2011, 01:59:39 AM »
How can I tell when Avalon will be on contact psychics?  Do they not have availability options to see their schedule?

Offline misty

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2011, 06:12:33 AM »
hey people...Elaan is right Avalon has a full time job in a radio station plus if any of you guys have listened to their recorded radio shows, the sisters are working on a tv show for lifetime.

Sucks..I was hoping to get a hold of Avalon tonight too.. 3 or 4 nights ago, when i finally saw her on after so long, I put in a call back request and i was #6! I deleted it after a while..Either someone had her on the phone for more then 1 hour or the systems just not working right

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2011, 07:11:39 AM »
Hey misty,  is the astrology/horoscope on this website   http://www.mylifetime.com/astrology/horoscope   by these twin sisters.
I really like to read the horoscope, sometime its very accurate. And I think I have a astro compatibility book written by some astro twins but not sure if it is by them. Is Avelon/Raven their real name ?

Offline misty

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2011, 07:36:55 AM »
hey Loveblooms!

www.mylifetime.com is actually one of my favorite sites for horoscopes. I find it really helpful & accurate too & no they aren't the same twins. The Two blondes on the bottom of the page are the Astrotwins from www.astrostyle.com

The twins on Contact Psychics are Raven & Avalon from www.contactpsychics.com they're the brunettes, Jessica and Christina (not sure who is who). I know the names because i heard two of their old shows from 2010...don;t know why I can't seem to find it now

Hope that was helpful!

Offline haileyn

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2011, 07:44:38 AM »
Avalon is Christina and Raven is Jessica.