Author Topic: The psychics Vent  (Read 8017 times)

Offline jhuskindle

Re: The psychics Vent
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2020, 05:11:48 PM »
Awe thanks guys, but dont worry, I dont mind. People come here when they are at their lowest. They are scared, upset, and looking for answers. The will find literally anything to hound someone about. I don't take them personally or I'd have been long gone. These days I visit every few months. I don't do readings anymore but using other clients as an example helps with social proof and social understanding, and could apply to literally anyone. I feel no need to defend this post. I hope it is helpful to some. I still get emails today that says the things they thought wouldnt happen end up coming true, not violating anything by saying so.

People here are having episodes when they arrive to the board, desperate already and anxious, maybe even having a breakdown. This is ok. It's ok to be anxious and I'd rather you take it out on me, some random board member, than in person to family or friends. Love this group, love this forum, Im deeply grateful for it.

Preach it!!  I started on here back in early 2018 when I was still stuck and depressed with my situation and it made me feel like I wasn't alone. Now that I am so much past that in my life I honestly feel like I am still here anymore to really help people with my own story to move past things and move forward.

Same here, and I think the people who stay on here will eventually come out of the dark times they are in and we can band together as.. uh... psychic addicts? In recovery? I at least got it down to one a month. I am a psychic and I still get readings once a month. I think its an anxiety thing, my need recently peaked with the craziness going on with riots etc, even though I could tell intuitively what was next, I NEEDED someone to validate this.

Its a symptom of anxiety to be addicted to psychic readings. For me, a coping mechanism, so when I read the anger or resentment here, trying to find anything to nitpick, I know its a symptom of anxiety, depression, or perhaps being upset at being scammed by psychics. I dont judge it, I accept that, and I hope my love for them can help soothe their pain.

I got here the first time to out a psychic reader as a fairytale BS reader, and I stuck ever since, through it all.

anything