Author Topic: Why I started with psychics.  (Read 958 times)

Offline Seeker23

Why I started with psychics.
« on: June 18, 2020, 12:53:18 AM »
I started reaching out to psychics because of an ex. Over time, that need dwindled and other matters came up in life.

However, a few days ago I did received something rather strange and unexpected. A woman introducing herself to me, was able to pinpoint I was his ex after I stated three words to her and she excitedly exclaimed that “you are his ex”, he still talks about you till this day. She repeated this three times, “ he still talks about you.” Which I found odd since he ran off to go be with someone from years ago and surprised he is still around or even bringing me up, anymore.”

She actually asked me, “you were 2018?” Just to confirm,  it seems. I said 2017-2018. She went woooo.

Not sure why the hell she even bother with telling me this? Like I needed to even hear it. It is all negative, likely.

I had so many readings that turned out to be false, lost my self-esteem it seems through this stuff. Made me feel like utter crap like he did. We are talking about a guy that just bullshitted, seemed to people head over heels but was full of it.

I was not a thought at all nor did he care anymore when his ex came around, etc. Not one bit. Everything change real quickly and he was busy insulting me. It went from the one extreme to the other. Extremely good to bad.

Now I barely reach out to a psychic and never found one good one. Even when I got to the point of asking if anyone new was coming into my life.

Each prediction was false. No one new came in. Things are still stagnant.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 01:13:22 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline aries1995

Re: Why I started with psychics.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 01:32:39 AM »
A friend actually introduced me to the whole psychic reading thing because she used them every now and again. So I tried it with an ex I was in love with. It did give me a bit of clarity. I didn’t get a reading for 3 years after that. With my POI I went crazy with readings and I have to say I felt sooooo much more pain with my POI than I did with the ex I was in love with simply because I’ve let readings keep me in that breakup phase rather than move on like I did with the one I was in love with. And I’ve lost a lot of money in the process 😂🙈

Hang in there Seeker23 good things will come! Maybe your ex is realising his mistake in leaving you

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 02:50:20 AM »
He is not realizing his wrongs. He is talking smack so to speak, name calling. Like he started doing.  It seems to be negative.

The woman was nice enough not to tell me what he completely says.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 05:33:07 AM »

I’ve been using psychics for years.

Nope nope and nope

I’ve had only a handful of hits but nothing much regarding relationships.

People predicted come in and go out and often have an attachment to others.

One person my latest poi stayed only 2 got stuff right and over the years I’ve realised that many predictions ended up being about another energy. 

anything