Author Topic: How not to derail a thread....  (Read 950 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

How not to derail a thread....
« on: June 17, 2020, 10:39:09 AM »
quote author=Realrealwater link=topic=5626.msg121553#msg121553 date=1592361115]
I hope not.  I was hoping to give her a go.

I wouldn’t give her a go.  To be honest and I mean this in the most respectful way, you have a block that’s very hard for readers to read you.  Also think about it right you’ve read with just about everyone and you have never reported a prediction or multiple predictions passing.  You just have to ask yourself why.  Not every reader is wrong.

*slowly crunches popcorn*

[/quote]

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: How not to derail a thread....
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 10:51:23 AM »
Its not them its me. 😂😂😂

So i responded to a thread about wanting to try an advisor since they were getting such glowing review.  Honest in 2020 have only had a total of 5 readings and 3 was with the same person.

I recieved the above comment and didn't think much of it until the additional comment was added.  So rather than derail the original post which happens so often in response i figured to just let it go.  Then decided to respond here.  Not sure where you got that my prediction have never come to pass.  🤪  I passed my binge state long ago.  So i have read with many a few have impressed me with what they have said and have had contact and actions correct.  So for you to state i am blocked and its not "them its you" line is hilarious.   

I would normally would think well why not directly contact the poster but since its obviously posted publicly I figured I'd return the favor.

Maybe it's just me but this honestly seemed as an instigator and any additional non productive comment added is exactly the reason why threads go haywire and then get deleted.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 03:42:55 PM »
Coming for you??? I am just wondering why you are saying that i have a blockage if in fact you were speaking to me?

I don't even know about any of this other stuff you are talking about.  Everyone is entitled to opinions on their experience but since i don't know you i have no idea where all this came from.  Now if you were responding to the person before me that's another story because i honestly think you have me confused with someone else.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 03:47:40 PM »
quote author=Realrealwater link=topic=5626.msg121553#msg121553 date=1592361115]
I hope not.  I was hoping to give her a go.

I wouldn’t give her a go.  To be honest and I mean this in the most respectful way, you have a block that’s very hard for readers to read you.  Also think about it right you’ve read with just about everyone and you have never reported a prediction or multiple predictions passing.  You just have to ask yourself why.  Not every reader is wrong.

*slowly crunches popcorn*

[/quote]

Oh chile. I’m famous!

anything