Author Topic: I'm NOT a Psychic and I Set Up a Shop on kasamba  (Read 4579 times)

Offline attaboy

I'm NOT a Psychic and I Set Up a Shop on kasamba
« on: December 05, 2018, 05:50:07 AM »
To everyone:

I did a test to see if I could setup shop on kasamba as a psychic advisor.  Guess what?  There were no hurdles to get past.  They did not screen me or verify if I was a psychic.  This makes me incredibly nervous about this space in general.  I will not be sharing the account that I setup on kasamba nor will I be using it.  In fact, I have deleted it, but it may still be there?  Who knows. 

Bottom line - be very careful - if I could setup an account on there then anyone can!

Thank heavens for sites like these, right?

But, my question is - with the fraudsters, how are they still operating?  Are people just generally not that smart to seek outside reviews other than what reviews are posted on the mainstream sites?

Offline smoothie88

Re: I'm NOT a Psychic and I Set Up a Shop on kasamba
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 08:16:53 AM »
But, my question is - with the fraudsters, how are they still operating?  Are people just generally not that smart to seek outside reviews other than what reviews are posted on the mainstream sites?

90% of the people who go and get reading are either heartbroken, depressed, going trough traumas etc so I don’t think we would use our rational mind much here. And site like this exploits on our misery.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 11:24:39 AM »
To everyone:

I did a test to see if I could setup shop on kasamba as a psychic advisor.  Guess what?  There were no hurdles to get past.  They did not screen me or verify if I was a psychic.  This makes me incredibly nervous about this space in general.  I will not be sharing the account that I setup on kasamba nor will I be using it.  In fact, I have deleted it, but it may still be there?  Who knows. 

Bottom line - be very careful - if I could setup an account on there then anyone can!

Thank heavens for sites like these, right?

Most of the time ppl are gullable and do no research along with these sites having no real reviews. Its a lack of common sense overall and thats wat kills me when i read here that people are feeding money to the obvious frauds or money hungry websites. I felt so good when i started reading soooo much less and starting dating. This forum is a gift if u use it correctly...u will be broke and broken emotionally if come on here desperate looking for answers from other desperate people.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 12:17:54 PM »
I wonder if ALLLL of them are like this (keen, CP, etc) -- but thx for sharing....  so sad that there are sooo many scammers

Offline whskers

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 01:59:20 PM »
Psychic source sceen their psychics but I don’t know any other site that screens the psychics. I spoke to one psychic and she said that psychic source is very selective and hard to get in. Doesn’t mean psychic source is more effective though.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 02:17:50 PM »
I’m a psychic and here are the ones that screen:
- purple ocean purple garden - somewhat extensive testing
- keen

Actually that’s it I’ve found so far. I’m sure California psychics etc do but I haven’t tried them.

Ahh ahaha... that’s why I came here to find reviews. I usually ask friends for readers that worked but I got bad advice.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 05:40:50 PM »
The fraudsters get away with it because of that one disclaimer "For entertainment purposes only". You are knowingly going to them for entertainment only (according to them) and that's basically saying "You're coming here because you're bored and to have a laugh or two but not to take anything said seriously. It's all just for fun during your boredom".

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 05:50:32 PM »

90% of the people who go and get reading are either heartbroken, depressed, going trough traumas etc so I don’t think we would use our rational mind much here. And site like this exploits on our misery.

Well said. When everything in my life is going well and I feel content, spending money on psychics is the last thing that is on my mind. As long as the readers are able to keep people on the phone, the company doesn’t care if they have any ability at all or not. The disclaimer protects them from any legal action being taken against them for fraud. I do believe that there are gifted people on this planet but they’re not on psychic hotlines charging $1.99 per minute. In fact, most people with a true gift probably wouldn’t be using it to make money off of people at all. These readers are regular people most likely doing this as a side gig in addition to their full time job to pay their bills. And people in a week emotional state are getting suckered in everyday unfortunately. I was one of them.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 10:14:22 PM »
Well then their customer service team is ignorant to what a real psychic is.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 10:22:46 PM »
CP - screen test with two phone call from their customer service team. At least from what I’ve heard from 2 friends that use to work there from 2000s-2010s

How difficult is it to become a CP customer service team member?  What are the qualifications to be able to decipher a real vs. fake psychic?  This has my wheels turning.  I think I may try to attempt to become a 'psychic' on the CP platform.

I suppose if I am able to establish a shop on the site then I am going to be mostly done with psychics.  I understand a very few have a true gift, but the fact these sites are allowing non psychics on their platform is abusive.  However, many pages do state "for entertainment purposes only" soooo......one should be well aware what they are getting into prior to holding these people to what they say.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2018, 10:32:10 PM »
- keen

Actually that’s it I’ve found so far. I’m sure California psychics etc do but I haven’t tried them.

Ahh ahaha... that’s why I came here to find reviews. I usually ask friends for readers that worked but I got bad advice.

Keen doesn't screen, when they were taking psychics they weren't screening. they haven't taken any new psychics now for almost two years.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2018, 12:15:23 AM »
They screened me!

- keen

Keen doesn't screen, when they were taking psychics they weren't screening. they haven't taken any new psychics now for almost two years.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2018, 01:43:13 AM »
What did they make you do for screening?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2018, 03:15:02 AM »
What did they make you do for screening?

Two test calls this was 3 years ago though who knows maybe it changed!

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2018, 03:28:33 AM »
About a year ago I joined a psychic group on facebook where people could give free readings to others. Anyways after having multiple professional psychic readings i thought hey why not test my "psychic" skills out on other people with a throwaway account. I gave some readings and said some similar vague statements as some of the keen readers i had heard so many times on my own calls and people were eating it up. They were PMing me like crazy saying "wow you're the most accurate psychic i've ever seen" and " im in shock" after 3 weeks i shut it down it was exhausting after getting so many requests for readings. It felt kinda like i was on a power trip and maybe i could make money doing this.. but then it just got exhausting and i got sick of making stuff up lol. Plus something about it just felt morally wrong ....obviously. 

Long story short it really showed me how anyone with a great imagination and a way with words can make money being a psychic... Most of it i was just guessing vaguely or making common generalities and 75 percent of the time i got it right.. and after that experience i have been "sober" from calling psychics after fighting it for years. & that includes even the best rated psychics that are listed here. I cant believe in any of them anymore. It was really an  A HA moment for me
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 03:52:40 AM by wildfox87 »