Author Topic: I'm NOT a Psychic and I Set Up a Shop on kasamba  (Read 4575 times)

Offline jhuskindle

Re: I'm NOT a Psychic and I Set Up a Shop on kasamba
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2018, 04:54:54 PM »
About a year ago I joined a psychic group on facebook where people could give free readings to others. Anyways after having multiple professional psychic readings i thought hey why not test my "psychic" skills out on other people with a throwaway account. I gave some readings and said some similar vague statements as some of the keen readers i had heard so many times on my own calls and people were eating it up. They were PMing me like crazy saying "wow you're the most accurate psychic i've ever seen" and " im in shock" after 3 weeks i shut it down it was exhausting after getting so many requests for readings. It felt kinda like i was on a power trip and maybe i could make money doing this.. but then it just got exhausting and i got sick of making stuff up lol. Plus something about it just felt morally wrong ....obviously. 

Long story short it really showed me how anyone with a great imagination and a way with words can make money being a psychic... Most of it i was just guessing vaguely or making common generalities and 75 percent of the time i got it right.. and after that experience i have been "sober" from calling psychics after fighting it for years. & that includes even the best rated psychics that are listed here. I cant believe in any of them anymore. It was really an  A HA moment for me

This is why I specifically chose readers that have over a year or more of reviews, especially here, if they have been reading with them for a year and everything came true. Its easy to say "6mo" but someone who hits year on year is a legitimate person. The here and now means nothing, we already know our situation.  And this is why I tell people to test on proveable short term outcome if they lack those reviews.

Maybe you are actually psychic.. imagination could easily be visions, did anyone follow up and tell you whether it worked? I didnt charge until 2 years after I started doing serious readings, because I had to make sure everything panned out for my clients. I've been doing readings for 1.5 years now professionally and all has panned out, with maybe 5% not panning out or deciding to change things, and another 10% that never followed up. Still 85% verified accuracy is better than not knowing what to prepare for.

I have a client who tested me on his farms income, everything played out as I said for 1 year ahead, so now he can make confident decisions on this. And I've posted many times about how I don't know where the info comes from.. imagination, coincidental card readings, what does it matter if they outcome is accurate? If their situation is true to what you say, does it matter where it comes from?

Even if this is "self fulfilling prophecy" - what does that matter? Most people come to readers in their darkest times looking for hope and generally that's what is true. 6mo ahead most people are doing much better, sometimes 1 year. I can tell when and how and who and what, even timing to the day or hour someimes... And it is true each time.

What I'm saying is, you might actually be gifted. Why not check by doing friends readings and see if they come true? If 2 years down the road things played out as predicted.. there's no reason not to open a shop.

Just my .02

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2018, 02:16:31 PM »
What did they make you do for screening?

Two test calls this was 3 years ago though who knows maybe it changed!

When was this?  Keen hasn’t ever tested their psychics.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2018, 03:22:39 PM »
My mom once tried to work for a psychic hotline. This was somewhere between 20 and 30 years ago, but when she applied all they asked her was, "Can you read tarot cards?" She said she could and got the job. I highly doubt places that screen strictly test for psychic ability, but I've heard some things like they ask you to give a generic reading and that is basically saying things that could apply to a large number of people, and sounding convincing and being able to keep them on the phone.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2018, 07:02:18 AM »
About a year ago I joined a psychic group on facebook where people could give free readings to others. Anyways after having multiple professional psychic readings i thought hey why not test my "psychic" skills out on other people with a throwaway account. I gave some readings and said some similar vague statements as some of the keen readers i had heard so many times on my own calls and people were eating it up. They were PMing me like crazy saying "wow you're the most accurate psychic i've ever seen" and " im in shock" after 3 weeks i shut it down it was exhausting after getting so many requests for readings. It felt kinda like i was on a power trip and maybe i could make money doing this.. but then it just got exhausting and i got sick of making stuff up lol. Plus something about it just felt morally wrong ....obviously. 

Long story short it really showed me how anyone with a great imagination and a way with words can make money being a psychic... Most of it i was just guessing vaguely or making common generalities and 75 percent of the time i got it right.. and after that experience i have been "sober" from calling psychics after fighting it for years. & that includes even the best rated psychics that are listed here. I cant believe in any of them anymore. It was really an  A HA moment for me
That what 99 percent of the psychics online do make stuff up and give stock line that will apply to anyone. If you are wrong with the outcome block them before they can give you a 1 star rating. Doing a job like this is 100 time worst then trying to get people to buy life insurance.

anything