Author Topic: Nobody predicted that I got cheated on  (Read 26932 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Nobody predicted that I got cheated on
« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2018, 01:18:25 AM »
Hey, I am sorry to hear that someone cheated on you.

Unfortunately, this is really common and I've come to the conclusion that if you are worried about something, it's usually for a reason!
Whether it is cheating or something else, it shouldn't be your job to keep someone around or figure out their intentions.

So if someone is being sketchy, take those actions at face value... if they want you, it's their job to prove they deserve you!

The problem is, when we are at our most vulnerable and seeking guidance, it is so easy to cling more tightly to something that isn't serving us because a psychic says that the person in question is a "good person who loves you" (and is usually just scared and confused ::)). Then we prolong the situation all while that same gut feeling nags at us.

The good news is, once the poo hits the fan you can scrape it off and make room for someone better!
Good luck to anyone who has been blindsided by this kind of thing... sending positive vibes and hoping for the best.
LOL even the top psychics on keen said he sacred. busy with his career that why he back and forth.

Do you copy and paste the same thing on every single thread?????

I’m not sure which is more annoying - psychics that tell everyone the same thing, or ‘psychic girls’ telling all of us that they “all say the same stock line”

WE. KNOW.
LOL for the veteran psychics Reading known but the new peoples just got into psychics reading don't know that they give everyone the same stock line even when your poi is not into you.

Oh...so you're helping people! Got it. 🙄

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2018, 03:29:52 AM »
I'm sincerely hoping I haven't offended anyone with my post!

Cheating is a serious issue and it sucks when someone assures you that it isn't happening when it is.

It's even worse when you pay someone who supposedly "knows" to give you false hope, causing you to ignore red flags and suffer longer.

Thats the message I was trying to get across, and I do not think any of us who have gotten readings haven't, to some degree, fallen for a line or just plain old believed in what we had hoped to hear.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #107 on: December 15, 2018, 04:39:37 AM »
I'm sincerely hoping I haven't offended anyone with my post!

Cheating is a serious issue and it sucks when someone assures you that it isn't happening when it is.

It's even worse when you pay someone who supposedly "knows" to give you false hope, causing you to ignore red flags and suffer longer.

Thats the message I was trying to get across, and I do not think any of us who have gotten readings haven't, to some degree, fallen for a line or just plain old believed in what we had hoped to hear.

You didn’t offend anyone. Don’t worry, after a while you’ll learn to ignore psycho girls like the rest of us usually do

anything