Author Topic: Nobody predicted that I got cheated on  (Read 26506 times)

Offline LetItBe123

Nobody predicted that I got cheated on
« on: December 02, 2018, 03:41:50 AM »
Hi everyone. I’ve been a keen fanatic for about a year. I’ve read with just about every advisor worth reading with. I’ve had a boyfriend for 2 years and it’s been very up and down. I’ve read with Yona, Aries, zidalia, Queen of Cups and atleast 20 others. Today I found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me FOR MONTHS! I’ve asked every single advisor if I have any reason to be worried about infidelity, they all told me no! He’s a good guy, loves me, has a hard time showing love, but no cheating. I am not only devastated that my boyfriend broke my heart, but also that not one psychic saw this! Nobody. That’s my story, thanks for reading.

Offline star1

Re: Nobody predicted that I got cheated on
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 03:46:08 AM »
So sorry to hear that, I'm sure you're devastated. I will take readings with a pinch of salt in future.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 03:49:42 AM »
Thank you. Many saw marriage and children with this man in 2019. And honestly a few of them really really got his personality to a T which made me feel like wow they’re really connected. They said things that he has said word for word. I really trusted my readings. But today I found proof of cheating since atleast April. I’ve talked to more advisors than I wish to admit to, but it’s really so weird that not one saw that he was doing this

Offline icloud9

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 04:37:43 AM »
I KNOW how you feel. Years ago I got cheated on by my ex-fiance. During our relationship it happened twice. When I used to get readings on our relationship nobody picked up on that either.  When I told them about the infidelity (after I found out) they said it was nothing to worry about. HOW is it nothing to worry about it when he LITERALLY cheated on me!? what's worse is that they all told me our relationship would last. I feel like in a way this WAS what i wanted to hear at the time but it did a lot of emotional damage to me. The only one right was QOC who said we wouldnt last (and i didnt like her reading at the time). In the end I was the one who walked away from our relationship.

I consulted with so many psychics and i cant even remember.
I now have trust issues not just with men but also with psychics. I now only read with 3 readers regularly because they work for me consistently (also under the condition that I don't call TOO often)

Offline calibabe

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 04:56:06 AM »
I am so sorry that happened to you.  This is very disappointing.  I am surprised QOC didn't pick this up, she is excellent at picking up third parties usually.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 04:58:28 AM »
@icloud9 exactly! I called one of my psychics today and I was so upset with her, I said “how did you not see this” and she literally said what you said. she said “well I don’t see it as any real contact. Even if he did maybe contact women I don’t see him actually having physical contact” and I was like wtf! He cheated! I don’t deserve this, why would this be ok. She still said he was a good guy, that makes me mad.

josh34

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 05:00:02 AM »
Hi everyone. I’ve been a keen fanatic for about a year. I’ve read with just about every advisor worth reading with. I’ve had a boyfriend for 2 years and it’s been very up and down. I’ve read with Yona, Aries, zidalia, Queen of Cups and atleast 20 others. Today I found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me FOR MONTHS! I’ve asked every single advisor if I have any reason to be worried about infidelity, they all told me no! He’s a good guy, loves me, has a hard time showing love, but no cheating. I am not only devastated that my boyfriend broke my heart, but also that not one psychic saw this! Nobody. That’s my story, thanks for reading.

Fuck. I'm really sorry you're going through this. I can't imagine. :/

Who all did you read with?
It might be best not to ask readers such as Yona, that question (Just for the future). She doesn't seem to have the ability to pick 'specifics' out of 'what's going to happen', as some readers do. Like there are some you can ask, "Do you see this happening?" or, "What will happen at this event?" and then they can pick up on that and answer what they get. Yona seems to pick up things that she 'gets' as opposed to things she 'asks', if that makes sense. Like if you ask her, "So what did this person get me for my birthday?" for example; she probably wouldn't be able to answer that, whereas others can. She seems to "get" the information, which she doesn't really have control over, while others "ask" and receive specifics.. Just my two cents.

But that one aside, I'm really sorry that the other readers were wrong:( I can't imagine how devastating this must be. If you need anyone to talk to I'm here.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2018, 05:13:28 AM »
@josh34, I talked with many advisors. It’s embarassing. I spoke with some really great empaths who I trusted. My boyfriend deployed 4months ago so that’s why I was specifically asking about infidelity. But he was cheating even before he deployed. I told the advisors how I was wanting marriage and children and they told me that I would have those things with this man. He comes back in January and they told me I was gonna have an engagement and pregnancy in the summer. Different advisors said this. But now everything has changed and I’m shocked.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2018, 05:15:30 AM »
@calibabe yea QOC only saw a move for us but that we would be buying a house together. No separation and no infidelity.

josh34

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2018, 05:21:43 AM »
@josh34, I talked with many advisors. It’s embarassing. I spoke with some really great empaths who I trusted. My boyfriend deployed 4months ago so that’s why I was specifically asking about infidelity. But he was cheating even before he deployed. I told the advisors how I was wanting marriage and children and they told me that I would have those things with this man. He comes back in January and they told me I was gonna have an engagement and pregnancy in the summer. Different advisors said this. But now everything has changed and I’m shocked.
I'm so sorry:(

When I was on purple ocean I got similar/ the same timelines and events as others, and looking back, I can tell they were simply bullshitting me, not real psychic abilities, etc. You have to be careful about which psychics are real, and which aren't. And on the same vein of things, you have to find ones who are not only legit, but the legit ones who have shown to have accurately predicted situations. And while one might connect to some and not others, ones who have accurately predicted for one, can often work for predicting for another. So while it does also have to do with connection, and how they connect with the individual, certain ones do better at "connecting with many/a lot people accurately, and giving valid outcomes, while not connecting well or giving valid predictions for 'some' others", if that makes sense. I'd be weary of QoC's predictions, from what I hear. While she can get it right, her "general ratio" is kind of lowish.

Again I'm SO sorry this had happened to you:( I can't imagine. But what I can recommend at the same time, is try to find advisers who "work for most", and they will often give you a better "chance" at having the things they speak of come to pass. But also realize it's not a one-size fits all situation. But this is also why I'd asked who you've spoken with.

If you need ANYONE to talk to, PLEASE feel free to message me. I can't imagine what you're going through, but I just want you to feel better:(

I'm severely multitasking between being support for a local friend, and you as well, so I REALLY hope that I'm making sense:(

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2018, 05:37:35 AM »
@icloud9 exactly! I called one of my psychics today and I was so upset with her, I said “how did you not see this” and she literally said what you said. she said “well I don’t see it as any real contact. Even if he did maybe contact women I don’t see him actually having physical contact” and I was like wtf! He cheated! I don’t deserve this, why would this be ok. She still said he was a good guy, that makes me mad.
Yea that what they do. If you email them that they were wrong they block you from calling them so they don't get a bad reviews. If you are wrong you got to make up to that person they spend so much money on you. But 99 percent of the psychics only care about making $$ out of peoples.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2018, 07:28:31 AM »
That really sucks!  I am so sorry you are going through this!  I’ve been getting really mixed messages from some of the top psychics.  Some picked up on third parties, which is breaking my heart just thinking about it.   Others say there’s no one but me...I don’t know if I want to love with suspicion, but now that it’s out there, I can’t turn a blind eye with these things either.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2018, 08:27:15 AM »
And this, folks, is a classic case of the law of attraction at work.

You have someone who has been in a long-term relationship and calling MANY psychics on Keen to get reassurance her relationship was fine. Over 20 psychics? If that doesn't scream insecurity and dysfunction, I don't know what does.

And then, surprise! Her boyfriend (who probably couldn't handle dealing with her constant distrust of him, her anxiety, and her constant need for him to prove he loved her) went out and did the thing she always feared he would.

And who gets blamed? The psychics.

For his sake, let's hope the new woman is much more chill and he can actually enjoy life with her.

Even though I subscribe to LOA, this was a bit harsh.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 08:33:42 AM by Penelope »

Offline star1

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2018, 11:12:15 AM »
QoC is negative to most people lol, so I wouldn't say it's always amazing that she was negative in your case unless she made specifics to your situation to prove that she was getting what she was seeing.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2018, 12:06:59 PM »
Even though I subscribe to LOA, this was a bit harsh.

Seriously? If any of them had told her he was cheating, would it have changed anything for her? Doubtful.

Regardless, no one saw it and they should have. It's her choice what to do with the information.